ASH VS EVIL DEAD THREAD

why did you let it die?
why, user?
why?

Attached: ash-vs-evil-dead.jpg (1200x1200, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGti9VnYcIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=83YN6t1pLKw
youtube.com/watch?v=YabePQYGRj4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grudge_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=_sjLwj3DOGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

evil dead is overrated

Because its fuckin dumb, numale pussy.
Shit show. Shit characters. Gets dull real fuckin quick.
Evil dead 2 is insanely dull. Jokes and gags fall flat. Raimi sucked ass as a director until spiderman 2.
First ED has charm but it's objectively shit.
Drag is shit. S3 is shit.

This crap ass show is shit.

I'm sorry, i really am.

lmao this zoomer tryin too hard

t. Deadite

Fuck off, deadite

>series pander to strong women and minorites
>it's actually well made and not shoving down your throat
>still has plenty of racist, sexist and black humor jokes

How did they make it?

I'm older than you, s o y boy

doubtful

>still saying things like onions
Nope, mate. You are still in highschool.

We have to accept the facts, they simply ran out of ideas.

>We will never get the Post-Apocalyptic season of Ash vs Evil Dead with Ash driving around the wastelands in a souped up Delta, blasting the fuck out of Deadites with his hot ass cyborg partner as teased in the series finale.

Why didn't we get one more season?

youtube.com/watch?v=YGti9VnYcIQ

Post face and Ill post my ugly mug.

this isn't r9k faggot

Attached: AshvsEvilDead-demon.webm (1280x720, 899K)

Attached: AshvsEvilDead-demon2.webm (1280x720, 1.77M)

>tfw you got to meet and shake hands with Bruce once

Attached: 1378335220536.jpg (495x528, 25K)

Let's take a beloved series about a beloved character and make 50-75% of each episode about side characters literally no one likes.

Attached: AshvsEvilDead-demon3.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

i don't get starz in my country, pirating was the only way to watch it. sorry ash

It was a good show on a shit channel? STARZ? Really?

side characters weren't that bad

Attached: AvED-I_cant_wait.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

The way the mouth is kind of separate to the rest is convincingly uncanny. Was really surprised by how good this looked

How was he? i've been seeing those wizardcons and he sounds like a based jackass

Spinoff will just be Ash having shenanigans with a hand puppet.

Attached: ashyslashy.jpg (960x540, 109K)

I fucking knew someone would post the scene that made me turn the fucking show off. You're a brainlet, I'm glad it's dead.

About to buy S3

I liked that soldier guy that idolized Ash. They could have had a whole season of him fanboying up to Ash and they killed him off right away

It's a shame it was the only original demon, the rest is just humans with superpowers or dirty slender bald kid

Give Kelly gf now

>KLAATU
>VERATA
>looks around
>covers mouth
>*COUGH COUGH*
>DESPITE BEING ONLY. . .

I know Raimi was producing this show but I didn't expect him to be writing dialogue too. Maybe the material was too edgy.

Attached: ashklaatu.jpg (1280x707, 167K)

I love jewish girls
i would rip off my foreskin for some jew meat wife

can someone post pics of kelly's butt?

Yea I thought so kiddo

most of the script raimi came up in the shooting, the "give me some sugar, baby" was like this.

I only had a minute with him cos of the queues but he's pretty much Ash IRL, just someone you wanna knock back a sixpack with. Before the meet n' greet he did a reading from his second autobiography about the time he was in Sweden or Norway getting high as fuck and freaked out when he thought his wife knocking on the door was cops come for him

>You called?

Attached: 1*f1E3bCrRic5d20m6hKEpwA.jpg (700x394, 51K)

>see interviews
>"i'm not ash, ash is a asshole"
>it's actually just like ash but more sassy and less stupid
I love Bruce.

keep tryin, zoomer

I had no idea how badly I wanted to meet him until this thread.
Maybe he'll come to a con here one day.

She is Sicilian, but this is almost same thing.

Attached: 160.jpg (1561x2048, 522K)

Pretty much, he definitely carries the same sense of bravado. He even signed my Blu-Ray of the trilogy as 'Ash'

He tours pretty often, keep an eye out. Definitely a life highlight for me

If they're still filming in Nz it's pretty much guaranteed then right?
We have a big con that celebrities come to often

I'm glad the entire series led up to Ash's inclusion in the hit asymmetrical multiplayer game Dead by Daylight™!

I liked Ash but the forced side characters were shit

There's a punchline in the first season after Ash buries her family and makes a bunch of crosses for headstones, she tells him they're Jewish.

I don't think her being Jewish ever comes up again after that but I can see where that guy got confused since only Jews are allowed to play Jewish characters in show business.

Ash's dad was pretty based. And the knight guy. And Pablo grew on me after a while. Kelly was nice eye candy.

youtube.com/watch?v=83YN6t1pLKw

I notice he signs as "Ash", and there is some kinda of internal joke about he giving autographs on man tits;
youtube.com/watch?v=YabePQYGRj4

She being jewish is a plot point in the Brujo act where she had the inside of her, the demon says he can give her a cross tombstone and ash replies she is jewish.

Also, she has a pretty jewish face.

Attached: dana.jpg (800x1200, 137K)

It comes up when possessed Kelly ask Ash to put cross on her grave, that's when Ash know she still possessed.
I was talking about the actress anyway.

Attached: Bzm0M24CcAApAem.jpg (556x1024, 66K)

>She being jewish is a plot point in the Brujo act where she had the inside of her, the demon says he can give her a cross tombstone and ash replies she is jewish.

That still could have been written off as she was fucking with Ash in Season 1. And a callback during the Brujo Arc where he was dumb enough to still believe her. Either way, yeah, she's a qt 3.14 regardless.

I get the criticism, but I am already such a Sam Rami/Evil Dead shill I will support anything he does.

Attached: ParallelWelloffCaterpillar-small[1].gif (286x250, 478K)

Changing of subject. It's only me or the producers always find a way to make her full wet.

Attached: ASH-VS-EVIL-DEAD3.jpg (680x1024, 226K)

>. It's only me or the producers always find a way to make her full wet?*
Fix'it.

Same, I think the issues happened when the showrunner went somewhat rogue halfway through season 2 and started ignoring Raimi's suggestions. I think that's why everything started feeling off like Ash getting thrown a parade by the town.

>Raimi sucked ass as a director until spiderman 2.
simply wrong you zoomer faggot. Darkman and Spider-Man 1 are kino

Attached: Darkman-1990-Poster.jpg (723x1104, 120K)

Darkman was definitely ahead of its time. I think he wanted to do a mainstream capeflick back then but couldn't afford the rights to anything so he created his own antihero.

I unironically would love if Raimi made a new Darkman film with old man Liam reprising the role.

He wanted the rights to Batman after Tim Burton dropped it. But the studio went with Joel Schumacher because he was more famous. Just imagine Batman Forever Sam Raimi version

It definitely would have been better than anything Schumacher shat out. Although I don't know if it was a studio or Schumacher decision to go from Burton's grimdark back to full on 60's campiness.

>all the mexican jokes
raimi still has it

what is he up next?

Producing the American version of The Grudge. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grudge_(film)

>The Grudge
Jesus, that movie scared me as a kid. I don't think i have the balls to handle it.

best show ever, thank you raimi!

Attached: kääk.jpg (400x400, 22K)

could ash really have carried the an entire series though?

user sucks ball. Pablo and Kelly was alright, and other minors like Ash's dad and ted raimi was cool.

He did fine in the Evil Dead Trilogy and the Ashy Slashy arc when he was basically just bantering with a puppet, so yeah, he CAN carry a show but he was at his best in AoD and Ash vs Evil Dead when interacting with other characters.

We will never have a crossover between supernatural and Ash Williams, why live?

Attached: supernatural-800x537.jpg (800x537, 71K)

I'm still waiting for the long promised Freddie vs Jason vs Ash movie.

>yfw Bruce will be a grandpa by the time this movie comes
>Mark wahlberg will play Ash

>Anyone playing Ash other than Bruce

Attached: absolutelyharam.jpg (531x471, 59K)

As match as i liked them, Ash should really have gotten new party of unfortunate survivors for third season. Make Pablo and Kelly recurring characters, and reunite with them later.
Splitting their arks away from Ash as much as in season 3, and having giant hub location like Elk Grove, where everyone just chill with no urgency was worst of the made mistakes.

bruce didn't want to do it because they're faggots who refuse to actually kill freddy and jason

It's holywood, mate, you saw what they did with Ghost in the Shell. Sam Raimi will be dead when the time comes, and becoming a deadite in his grave.

Yeah, and they already did an Evil Dead reboot where they made Ash a lady.

Actually Bruce and Raimi was producers from that flick. And the reboot is more of taking the original premise and making something new.

They turned it into a pretty okay comic.

In short it was shit.

superior kino coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=_sjLwj3DOGE