WHERE DID THE BACON COME FROM

Watching i am legend. Right after this bitch rescues Will Smith she makes him breakfast. Throughout the movie will smith is hunting deer to this point. Where did this bitch get bacon for breakfast

Attached: Bacon.png (2290x944, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

leaf.tv/articles/how-to-make-venison-bacon/
mahoneyenglish.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/8/7/12871804/i-am-legend.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I am legend
Nobody in this movie was named Legend. What gives?

He was saving it

I dont know what the timeline of this movie is supposed to be but you can freeze meat, and there were thousands of packages of bacon in the grocery store freezers throughout the city

How did will smith save bacon for 3 years?!

It's deer bacon.

The question is why is he hunting deer if supermarket food exists? It's certainly possible she had stores somewhere and the supermarkets were depleted though.

The German Shepherd

Attached: s65Wb.jpg (343x480, 14K)

I liked The Night Eats the World. It was cool that it focused on where the resources came from.

Because deer meat is delicious bro

I still can't get over what a fucking cunt this fucking bitch was cooking his fucking food in his fucking house

it was packaged bacon that he kept frozen and he was saving for years

/thread

TELL ME IF U ALIVE FRED

My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in New York City. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be at the South Street Seaport everyday at mid-day, when the sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there... if anyone is out there... I can provide food, I can provide shelter, I can provide security. If there's anybody out there... anybody... please. You are not alone.

GODDOMMIT FRONK

>If there are any white females of breeding age, I can provide company.
Why did they let Louis CK write the script after he made Pootie Tang?

I actually have a freezer full of discount bacon right now, some of it is over 2 years old (50 cents a pack, can't go wrong). Bacon will last for a very long time if you freeze it.

>what is a fucking freezer

But is discount bacon such a rare thing to find that you have to keep so much on standby?

leaf.tv/articles/how-to-make-venison-bacon/

I don't think you read him correctly.
bacon
50 cents a pack

when its 50 cents a pack yea, you buy all of it and save it, I haven't had to buy bacon since and its been over 2 years.

>he doesn't have a dedicated bacon freezer

Attached: 1450226385959.gif (340x340, 18K)

>leaf.tv
no fucking way is that a real link

>It's on netflix
I'm gonna rewatch it tonight

Anyone else fantasizes about being in the I am Legend world before going to sleep?
I think it would be comfy as fuck. During the day you look for supplies and ways to fuck with those zombie cunts. You build a couple of booby traps around their hive and observe it from a clock tower with your binoculars as the sun goes down, and then you go to sleep in your fortified bunker knowing there's no way for them to get you.

Attached: 141256216348.jpg (253x229, 48K)

I love this movie
And I, Robot
And Independence Day
Will really carved out a great path in scifi cinema when you think about it

and then after years of successfully living like this, you let a woman into your life and she ruins everything in less than 2 weeks.

All the time. Being alone and doing and going wherever you want while fucking around with anything that isn't broken or dilapidated. Ultimate freedom.

Attached: 4535354.jpg (251x221, 9K)

How would you safely get from the clocktower to the bunker?

old meme is old

Attached: 1199658713886.png (540x675, 218K)

Until you realize that the vampire zombie cunts are actually sentient people and you've just been straight-up murdering innocents this whole time and you have all of a few hours to reflect that "Damn, I Am Legend because I'm a horrible faggot" before you're hanged

Book is better, deal with it

I think it would be better than having to deal with the crushing loneliness.
I think it would be better with a couple of companions. At first I'd like to be alone but the loneliness would probably get to you eventually.
The clocktower is on top of the bunker, silly

If they're sentient then why do they behave like rabid animals?

>what is electrical power

They still desire blood and don't go out until nighttime, but gradually learn to control these urges

i miss those

One cannot be truly sentient if you are a slave to your desires.

Attached: GlaDv3N.jpg (500x637, 107K)

Freeze it.

Simplier times.

play your cards right and it could be a fun 2 weeks I guess

Not to mention she clearly made enough so that they could get a second plate if they wanted. Like food matters at all during the apocalypse right?

noice

She's going to need to keep up her strength for when she gets fed a mile of bbc 10 inches at a time.

The book is better for sure (and short too!). Here is a link to the book if anyone is interested: mahoneyenglish.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/8/7/12871804/i-am-legend.pdf

you'd be esten alive by the vampires within the first week

which way do you read this? can you number the panels?

bump

>I like Shrek

This part legitimately spooked me.. I kinda wish they would have set it up so it was ambiguous if he was hallucinating or not.

I thought the vampires moved it to mess with Will Smith?

It's my favorite apocalyptic scenario. Just find the biggest estate and move in, then spend your days just beefing up your film collection and whatever else you want to collect. Just be home by 8 and you have it made. The fuck would I jeopardize that for some chick and her kid. I can make my own bacon, ho, you're just taking away from my me time. Not like we can repopulate the planet anyways.

Socioeconomic factors

underrated post

based apocalyptic NPC.