Rosie Cotton dancing...she had ribbons in her hair. If ever I were to marry someone...it would have been her...

Rosie Cotton dancing...she had ribbons in her hair. If ever I were to marry someone...it would have been her. It would have been her!

Attached: 1513862037362.jpg (720x360, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mHJDhwyIXpQ&t=4m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dying thoughts about some whore who was banging every elf chad in the village while he was gone
lol cuck

Attached: 1456090427350.jpg (312x345, 21K)

I'm glad to be with you Samwise Gamgee. Here at the end of all things.

Attached: frodosam.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Do you think elves ever went to hobbit villages and banged all the short stack halfling sluts while the hobbit men sat in the corner and pouted?

Rosie Cotton deducting...she had dependents in her forms. If ever I were to joint file with someone...it would have been her. It would have been her!

>Share the loan

Attached: share-the-load_fb_226941.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>you bow to Noaun
Who was Noaun?

Attached: D7D3780C-342A-4F31-BBCB-24569849834F.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

My friends, you pay income tax to no one

Attached: 1455652567062.jpg (600x326, 135K)

it's all I think about

>saves the world
>molests rosie in the bar and makes her marry him
How did he do it?

Please tell me this is a meme because I am certain I've read exactly this exchange before.

Chad energy

Experience taking it up the ass from Frodo for a whole year taught him how to please a woman

Elves just hung out in their forests being unnaturally attractive hippies and sometimes killing orcs

just think about it logically

Attached: The Treachery of Daughters.png (378x264, 165K)

>the end of all things
>fadeout
>12 endings with fadeouts follow

Rose is pure.

Noaun was the numenorean word for friend. Read the books sometime

>volcanic rock theyre hiding on at the end gives away
>eagles watch a couple hobbits burst into flame
>they all look at Rob, the eagle that wanted to stop at in and out prior to their flight
>come back home and tell gandalf they tried their best
>he believes them

>"Speak Nouan and enter"

Attached: 1505848105976.png (244x331, 110K)

>”you bow to friends”
>the hobbits bow to nobody
Pretentious much?

But elves were disgusting to hobbits, most hobbits had a completely different standard for beauty didnt they? Its like if a sloth, considered to be the most beautiful sloth by the entire clan, tried to pick up a random thottie. She wouldnt be able to tell the difference between it, and any other sloth.

That’s why Aragon bowed. Because they were great friends.

Fool of a bookkeeper!

Attached: we_cannot_get_audited.png (590x369, 171K)

Attached: 1486950339310.jpg (492x388, 39K)

is there any consensus on who actually either knows about the one ring? im just surprised that faramir was like "fuck me, thats that most powerful ring in existence and i know this for some reason". obviously most at the fellowship council meeting didnt know much about the ring.

is sauron a general legend that literally everyone in middle earth knows about?

Why couldn't Gandalf pronounce his g's properly in this scene?

They have a cave toll....

Attached: mines_of mortgagia.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

I don't go into these threads very much, but what is up with thi pic? Is it a face swap? did they add some detail in? It's uncanny as hell

What would happen if you wear the one right as a cockring? Given it can changes size it should be able too.

Elves are just smug

Couldn't they have just followed the privately built roads to safety?

>Gets crowned
>Immediately starts singing like an autist and embarrassing everyone

Aragorn...

I dunno, I always thought everyone thought the elves were good looking but I've never read the books. One has to imagine some interspecies mingling though, even if it was a shameful act

Attached: 1427679535157.jpg (418x408, 64K)

Faramir knows about the one ring because the men who returned from the ruvendell meeting told him

Can you write off a cave troll as a dependent?

he spent a lot of time as a kid reading old stories and day dreaming with access to libraries in Minas Tirith, probably the same book Gandalf found. Also the story of isildur and the ring is probably common talk in Gondor but not much elsewhere. Also he may have suspected or been told the true nature of boromir’s mission so he put the pieces together

He was a good friend

>ywn live in Middle Earth and go down to Hobbiton every now and then to fuck the shortstack women with your massive (to them) cock

cute big hairy feet!

Attached: 1524613476150.webm (600x336, 2.86M)

Everyone probably knows about sauron. It was a big event that affected all of middle Earth.

Even frodo knew who sauron is when gandalf was telling him Bilbo's ring was the one ring. So people know who sauron is, but maybe they don't all know about sauron's ring

>Hobbits have small cocks
Just like they have small feet huh

This is why Bree remained the only populated city in Eriador

This is my favorite fucking taxposting pic. Nice digits, guy

It's like the elf behind him is grabbing his ass wtf

"B-but Sam...she...doesn't have a penis."

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 4K)

lol

Seething Proudfoot.

He's like Satan and Hitler combined I'm pretty sure everyone knows of and is scared shitless of Sauron

I always laugh when this scene comes on in RoTK

Attached: 1543983220452.png (473x436, 240K)

How could I forget those big supple feet.

all right, well it's getting pieced together in my head. theres just that whole mystery of half the world forgetting what happens in literally any place not currently inhabited, so its hard to tell.

>Gandalf! Denethor's lost his mind. He's going to raise inheritance tax by another 40%

>Regards. The Sneedville-Bagginses

How would Obi-wan have fared as ring bearer?

Does anyone have the violin song that plays when Sam carries Frodo? I can't find it

Attached: wise hobbits.jpg (250x120, 6K)

kek

Only a few people knew of the one ring in any great detail it seems. The book generally paints the picture that for a long time contact between settlements has been stagnant. Only people with access to old records and stuff would have known

>The Dark Lord was suddenly aware of him, and his Eye piercing all shadows looked across the patent office to the intellectual property that he had trademarked; and the magnitude of his own folly was revealed to him in a blinding flash, and all the industrial espionage of his enemies was at last laid bare.

Attached: 12296518-3525-4E8F-A2F4-28000E9C7231.jpg (800x453, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mHJDhwyIXpQ&t=4m51s
doesn't sound like violin - it's a small part of this track

>womp womp

it's a zoom in of a very brief scene

based

>reminder the his wife was jealous and was off stage when he kissed rosie at the end and he actually looks right at her when he gets done kissing rosie

aragorn definitely left edgy song lyrics as his AIM away message while staring at the screen and hoping someone would reach out and ask him whats wrong

Attached: 96600627b43f08685a8e463911407063.jpg (1024x420, 70K)

Is the influx of lord of the taxes posting the best meme in recent times?

what a couple of gaybois lmao

Attached: frodo and sam.jpg (1235x800, 153K)

>come master robinhood investor, build me a mutual fund
>my people have no investment experience for wallstreet firms... or great recessions
>and why should your stocks be unfit for my firm? come, build me a fund

Attached: LOTR1.jpg (320x213, 26K)

no rosie cotton pics, thread confirmed sheet

I missed these threads

Attached: prettygreat.png (582x552, 650K)

>”WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? SELL THE OPTION NOW!”
>”...the shares are mine”
>Frodo exercises the option