How fucked is she?

How fucked is she?

Attached: 7756864.jpg (3168x4752, 1.73M)

I only caught the tale end of the story but sounds like the people who pleaded guilty are going to be handled more gently. Looks like she didn't say she was guilty, so, probably a heftier sentence unless she really has a bag of tricks. I mean federal court ... you don't get there unless they have something solid on you.

If you're too stupid to get into college, why don't you just go hang out there and pretend like you're in school?

back in my day, you'd walk up to school and say, "hey school, looking good tonight", then just walk away

I don't think Olivia even wanted to go, her mom pressured her.

With a smile like that she will get off scot free while frowning Felicity Huffman does four months

That's what David Dobrik does almost every week.

Faggot, where is your firm handshake? You must be walking up to community colleges

She literally did nothing wrong, so I'd say she's golden.

How can I pretend to be a lesbian girl and get sent to the same prison so I can rape her myself personally. Asking for a friend

she's have to blow some (((judge))) and then she'll be fine

Just identify as a woman after you stow away in her prison van that will never transport her there.

probably out in two for good behavior.

aunt becky is a fucking moron for not pleading guilty.

This. They should have entered pleas, where both of them would have gotten between 18-24 months in jail under the plea agreement. Since they didn't take that, prosecution slapped them with money laundering charges. They now face up to 20 years in prison for each charge. They wont serve that, but, under the first one they'd have probably spent like five months in jail and then just been on probation. Now they'll probably go to prison.

I would do the fucking to her pusy

Her and her daughters are cute as fuck regardless of what is going on.

She should be punished by being made to perform in a scene for PremiumBukkake.com with 100+ loads.

someone made a valid point about this cunt -- if she had spent the money on tutors instead of trying to pay her way in

Is there rape in female prisons?

yes

there's lots of cute girls in college

They just wanted them to have the credentials for vanity reasons. Even if they hired tutors, that would still require their daughters to work at school rather than whatever else they were doing.

The one obviously didn't want to be there and was pressured by her mum.

Let's see

>wealthy
>connected
>named in a scheme that also involved high ranking american elites like CEOs

She will get like a month in martha stewart pen and be let out after 10 days

Looking at her daughter it was a waste of money to try and put her through school. She looks like she will suck Jewish cock to get ahead diploma or not.

Attached: 6.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

KILL THE RICH!
EAT THE RICH.

Attached: 1554516634179.jpg (400x533, 73K)

>if she had spent the money on tutors instead of trying to pay her way in

Test prep doesn't increase scores all that much. There isn't any evidence that expensive tutors are any more effective than free online alternatives like Khan Academy. The reality is individual variation in test scores are mostly driven by genetics, so environmental interventions don't do much.

Both her and her husband's careers are over. They were already crumbling before this
>only cast in shitty hallmark movies
>target dropped mossimo before this even happened

I remember watching Full House and all I could think was how lucky Jesse was. That show is fucking awful though.

Her lawyer is retarded.

She should have pled guilty.

Paying all that money just to go to USC is hilarious.

It's not that great a college and it is located in a pretty shit area. No college night life in USC because the area is pretty dangerous at night.

I could understand if it was Stanford, an IVY League, or like UCLA, etc but not USC.

It would have been cheaper to just send her off to an European college instead like a meme college like Oxford since Oxford is frequently mentioned in Hollywood movies.

you're in big trouble now mr

Federal courts have absurdly high conviction rates. You don't get federal charges unless they are certain they can convict you.

Well they get her into one of those schools and she would actually have to study to stay in.

Didn't the main master maid get his home raided as well and probably all emails and text messages got archived by the Feds.

How do you not immediately pled guilty after that?

>2015+4
>falling for the college meme

Attached: 1543289632348.png (650x650, 43K)

The other day my retard sister asked if I could write her son's (my nephew) college admittance essay. Like nigger huh? Now, the kid is 18 and okay, but he's legit a bit slow or has something wrong with him, but my sister has been a huge prideful bitch her whole life, and she'd rather die than admit anything is wrong with her son. So she asked me to do it because "I don't think he knows how". What? Kid just went through 12 years of school, and if he can't put together an essay saying "I want to go to [college] because X" then maybe the dumb nigga shouldn't go.

if i was the kid i would be pissed at not just giving me 500k directly to do my owns shit. it's wasted at USC

Does the daughter still have her youtube channel thingy? Did she get kicked out of whatever college she was in? What happened in the end

Fox Mulder went to Oxford, presumably because he was too smart for Stanford or Yale lol

4 years in a fed pen.

The felicity broad will see much less since she admitted guilt