Im hyped

im hyped

Attached: joker.jpg (446x687, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1iSeBrSVWh5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 64D277C8-D09A-4E47-A8B4-FC619C8F37D0.png (592x114, 10K)

Attached: 1527369882905.jpg (970x600, 187K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1iSeBrSVWh5

Am I wrong for thinking that suit is gorgeous? Not that I could ever think of a situation to wear that in.

Yeah because here's a character's mysterious background we need to ruin by fucking hand-feeding the explanation to everyone. Way to go, DC.

Attached: 1539481596310.jpg (618x597, 144K)

It's clearly an elseworld

Wrong

Attached: A10E5CA3-BD8E-4C9A-8AF9-4297115CFAE2.jpg (360x172, 18K)

>Not that I could ever think of a situation to wear that in.
Halloween ?

You can make a lot of otherwise weird looking costumes look good if you wear it with conviction.

You are going to be such a deeply, deeply miserable person past age 35. All the sex did was carve an empty hole, bigger and more spacious and lonelier than if you'd waited until marriage like a human being.

Has anyone else had a good time watching the redpilled faggots here falling hook, line, and sinker for capeshit McDonalds Arthouse?

LOOKS LIKE HE FINNA BOUTTA READY TO SAY SOMETHING

WHAT COULD IT BE?

why does he hate blacks?

Attached: 8AD76146-8E14-4A3F-8A34-54E175D9E8A9.jpg (750x347, 99K)

JUST AN URGENCY TO GET THE NUMBERS OUT

EVERYONE MUST KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT SOCIETY!

LE INFORMATIONAL CLOWN

Attached: 1553246636099.png (670x500, 441K)

haha so that why

The feeling after sex is completely different to the feeling after having a juicy wank. You incels wouldn't know though

Sex without emotional attachment is like eating fast food and wondering why you feel like shit. The whole "intimacy is a meme" meme is a cultural-marxist plot to create a malleable society of emotionally stunted people.

Attached: 1547832398315.png (240x221, 77K)

This unironically

DEPENDS ENTIRELY ON THE SEX

THERES GOOD SEX AND SHIT SEX, NO POINT TO A DEAD LAY

GOTTA REALLY THROW HER AROUND THE BEDROOM TO GET THAT AFTERGLOW, GET THE CARDIO GOING

who else is going to bring a squeak toy to showings?

Attached: 1554779784879.jpg (720x842, 110K)

walking in slo mo and posing: The movie

If they don’t institute a singles-only policy at my theater I will retaliate accordingly

This movie has already brought me more joy than any other DC movie aside from Dark Knight Rises. I'm also legitimately hyped.

>

Is that from a Jojo live action adaptation?

no it's the JoJoker

>Arthur climbs the steps at the beginning of the trailer
>Joker descends the steps at the end, Transformed

THIS IS THE TRUE CHAOS ELEMENT
GAMERS RISE UP

>link clicked
whoever originally capped this is an unironic self-hating incel

Attached: 46463333.jpg (150x204, 8K)

That concept will be far too difficult for most modern (capeshit) moviegoing fans to understand. They will take this movie as fact and wonder why it isn't represented in the next movie featuring Joker. It will show up in "Did you know comics" facts for decades to come.

To those shitting on this movie, reminder that a lot of people thought Heath Ledger would make a shitty Joker.

I want to wear a cowboy hat

He did

Along side with "This version of Joker is called Arthur, setting him apart from the -other- Joker, Jack Napier, we all know and love".

when did jontron say that

NOT WANTING TO GET POZZED IS A PERFECTLY VALID REASON TO AVOID CURRENT YEAR MEDIA

BUT ITS FOR THE WEAK OF MIND, LEARNING THEIR POZZING TRICKS IS MORE VALUABLE

I'd be shocked if a significant percentage of capeshit movie fans even know the name Jack Napier.

I don't remember that video

He never did, it's a meme

realistically there are not enough decent women in the world for us

It's not even the real Joker, calm down.