/got/ general

Clownin’ around edition

Attached: 5E1CC7AA-2A7B-42B3-9A1E-1115EEF7F534.jpg (600x400, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JVqFkJ3suxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OC5grTC6ue4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r5V8ecsrxeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Place your bets

Attached: ASOIF Thoery Chart.jpg (1580x2238, 783K)

Are you prepared for Jon to betray the Starks again?

Attached: 1476682655116.jpg (2118x2940, 612K)

threadly reminder the show actually jumped the shark with this scene in S4 and not actually the Sand Sneks in S5.

Attached: ramsay-snow-game-of-thrones.jpg (460x253, 21K)

I wish that was me

I'm ready for Jon and Sansa to bang the moment he finds out the truth.

1 > 3 > 4 > 2 > 7 > 6 > 5

Why did an archer and torturer suddenly become a super chad dagger warrior?

Everyone knows, and I literally just said that in the last thread

>implying he won't stick Arya with his pointy end

>Renlys armor was rigged to kill him by the florents
Doesnt it get worn by loras later on?

Yeah during the Battle of Blackwater. One of the reasons Stannis' army routed since they thought he was a ghost.

Yeah, right.
You should take a look at our world's ancient maps, which prove you wrong. Look at africa, or even british isles here for example.

Attached: ptolemey.jpg (1725x975, 740K)

I'm seeing double, 4 Indias?

the problem is that GRRM seems to have taken those ye olde maps as "unreliable narrator" -tier inspiration but made the mistake of passing them on top other people to publish as the actual literal worldbuilding reference material.

>Stannis is Azor Ahai
>Shireen is his Nissa Nissa
>the Lightbringer legend isn't necessarily about sacrificing the woman you're in love with, just someone you truly love
>Stannis truly loved his daughter, and the sacrifice was enough. burning her alive was absolutely the right call.
>just as Brienne is about to kill Stannis, his sword starts to burn
>Brienne wants to kill Stannis, but she realizes that he's the one true hero who will save the world
>she decides to let him live and keeps his existence a secret
>Stannis has already picked up the Golden Company as his chosen army against the white walkers
Post yfw Stannis wins in the end

Aryafags will be so pissed that her reunion with Jon won't be half as warming and emotional as his with Sansa

Attached: 1520135879010.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

>perfious Albion still exist
triggered

you took the shitposting to them. Yea Forums could not withstand your trips

Attached: edmure-blackfish-3021.jpg (984x568, 40K)

Do you know what incognita means? (You're lucky I'm phone posting otherwise I'd hit you with the meanest tard wojak I could find.)

4 Indias? Ptolemy that's insane.

>hic sunt leones

woah, that was fucking close

Attached: 1554523796276.jpg (587x501, 35K)

>Renlys armor was rigged to kill him by the florents
>roose bolton is the rat cook
>Red Waste = Garden of Eden
Can I get some facts to support these arguments?

Why didn't Lancel have a breastplate stretcher?

God damn I forgot how good Jaime’s song is from this. Hope it doesn’t all get taken down since the whole thing was narratated by Liam “Race War” Neeson.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JVqFkJ3suxQ

Attached: 6F835D41-1717-41BC-8368-F6A9162C4C44.jpg (258x256, 49K)

will we get zombie Bobby?

LANCELSTERS EVERYWHERE SMUG BOAR FACES

Attached: bobby2.jpg (662x652, 540K)

Agggghhhh....

Attached: 1554836881542.png (591x544, 527K)

>Braavos = illuminati
>that low

nth for littlefinger is ALIVE

Wasn't his death bed request that his remains be fed to the boars within the crownlands territory or something?

i liek incest

>being born tall, handsome, and a singer/instrumentalist

How the fuck can one man be so lucky

Attached: 1552837051134.png (622x621, 772K)

Watch this video. It's Robert Baratheon on Acid.

youtube.com/watch?v=OC5grTC6ue4

A R G H
R
G
H

Attached: ARGH.gif (588x526, 3.55M)

a reminder to aarrrghhposters, that we will have your heads on a stick one day

Attached: got.png (648x365, 386K)

Can we all agree than when it comes to tax policies

Stannis > Tywin > Renly > Robert > Robb = Jon = Dany >>>>>>>> Balon

Where does Mance Rayder fit in on this

Could Brienne defeat the mountain in theory? I hope it doesn't happen, but the hound could exchange some hits with him without being evidently overwhelmed, and she defeated him so...

Lena Heady's cgi'd head in the walk of atonement is dreadful

Based

Attached: 1554682169084.jpg (736x1033, 209K)

I think Tyrells have a better tax policy, their better ground can explain their richness but only up to a certain degree. They surely tax heavily and regulate the corporations without oppressing the medium-small sized businesses.

Where would aragorn be?

>being born... a singer/instrumentalist

Attached: 1505215830683.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

Slightly below Robb/Jon/Dany tier. Wildlings don't got no tax policies yo. They would basically be Tea Party boomers who won't be able to pay for the upkeep of roads.

dabid and his crayons

>Balon
you can't tax stolen shit

How could such a based man die without ever having sex..

Or can you?

Attached: balon-greyjoy-fictional-characters-photo-u1.jpg (280x280, 8K)

based
i didnt even notice

Attached: 1554365214876.png (540x584, 543K)

Plus he got to be in Blackhawk Down with the ultimate cast of bros. His only downside is his wife is hideous, but the fact he stays with her out of love only makes him more enduring.

>impregnates a 80yo granny that should be sterile by common sense and makes her give birth hours later by sheer semen power

sup, jealous faggot!

>25% of all shit you steal will be offered to the king as tribute
>b-but its not taxes!
You taxcucks are adorable.

It was a faceless man who did the deed. Stannis was repulsed by sex due to childhood molestation and being called fannis by robert.

got actor here, can you guess who?

>Land at night and unload the pillage in secret
Effective as fuck tax

that fag who plays podrick

Pic related

Attached: hy0hju6yjwo21.jpg (750x933, 69K)

some zoomer kid who is an extra without lines

>you can evade paying tribute
>b-but you can't evade paying taxes haha!
Oh, you are just too adorable, you taxcuck.

Dany's butt double

Ed Sheeran.

Stannis had repressed his sexual urges because he had to marry an ogre to respect his duty as an honorable member of the Baratheon family (even so he managed to impregnate her 3 - or was it 4? don't remember the collection of that nutcase woman - times by willpower), but once he had what seemed like a young breedable woman at his hands, he unleashed his dormant semen power. It's only because R'hllor is with the red lady that she could survive the pumping.

delete

Attached: 1465860217650.png (268x285, 157K)

Aiden Gillen

Fuck you're retarded

Do we still call it Stark Bowl now that he'll be a Targaryen? I'm kinda shocked Arya sides against Jon, but whatever, she and Sansa were embarrassing last season.

magic penis

Attached: pod.png (1920x1079, 3.47M)

I'm not the taxcuck though.

Mance is Ron Paul

About the same time a flabby, pig faced bastard became a supreme pretty boy.

My wife is a hundred times hotter than his. But everything else about him and his life is infinitely better than mine so I am still jealous. But he makes me feel good because at least his wife is ugly. What a great man.

"At least my wife doesn't have a dick."

Attached: jaime.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

no cock lmao

Really hope Cersei gets buttraped to death by zombie Gregor tbqh lads.

Was it rape?

Attached: based.jpg (620x348, 21K)

reminder that dwarf dick has magic powers, Pod got his magic penis by sucking off Tyrion

Attached: cuck.gif (500x288, 2.84M)

Did Lancel's mother really have a fat ass?

Sure, why not

Is Zombie Gregor loyal to Cersei, or Qyburn? Obviously he listens to Cersei's commands, but could Qyburn supersede them?

It won't matter when Night King eventually takes control of him as the superior necromancer.

it's pretty obvious that Qyburn is intrigued by the zombie shit and will use them to get upgraded zombie golden army and defeat the dragons and dothraki

Attached: btfo.gif (480x246, 1.73M)

>I have a wife. Oh, Dorna.

Reminder that this boring kid had the longest reign in terms of number of episodes.

Attached: Tommen_blood_of_my_blood.jpg (815x1081, 271K)

Would we recognize you, if you told us who you were? You don't have to say. A yes/no would suffice.

Wasn't one of the leaks that Qyburn tries to control the zombies and Drogon and it actually works for a few seconds but NK BTFOs him and has Drogon burn him to ashes?

weak semen, fucked margery but couldnt impregnate her
surely imbreed dna impairments

>CIA fucking niggers

she does. mine.

>be gay
>be jealous
>pretend to have a wife to cover it up

but why

I’ve literally got drunk and posted pictures of my wife outside GRRMs movie theater in these threads with her face blurred but I don’t really care right now because I’m not drunk and your missing my point. The man could have anything and he chooses to stay with an extremely ugly woman, it’s weird but kind of respectable.

>he keeps pretending
Sad!

Will they show weasel soup this season?

Who /roof/ here?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r5V8ecsrxeY

Attached: E9959EF3-A87A-45B9-9BBC-343AFD1B9B21.jpg (1146x667, 407K)

Attached: 522473-shutupanddance.png (740x416, 315K)

>Bran realises he can stop the army of the dead by going BACK IN TIME
>Jon and Dany get married
>Cersei kills herself when the Golden Company turn on her
>Jaime and Tyrion make up
>Jon gives up the Iron Throne to Dany because his "home is the north, and always has been"
>Fast forward in time
>rebuilds the wall with the help of Archmaester Tarly
>GRRM himself is playing Sam
>Samwell is revealed to be the narrator of the entire story as an old man, writing the "history of the game of thrones", comments on how it's a snappier title than the old book
>has been reading it to three silver haired children, who he refers to as Eddard, Rhaegar and Lyanna
>"Truly, it was a song of Ice and Fire"
>closes the book
>a dragon flies past the window, and they all watch
>camera pans out, and the dragon winks
THE END

Loved his omegle video.

elaborate

There is a video of him jacking off on Omegle. It's easy to find.

Joffrey had way more screen time and he was King for what 23 episodes ? And Tommen for 28 I think?

Which team are you guys rooting for next season?

Attached: hjc8cziisoo21.jpg (1920x2561, 2.88M)

>people at work talking about this all week so far
>I hope the Starks win!!!! they're they good guys
>I love Khaleesi!!!
>I wish Karl Drogo would come back
>the dragons are soooo awesome
>Why don't they just move everyone in Westeros to the desert?? haha
it couldn't be more obvious they all binged season 1 and nothing past that point over the weekend

Attached: 1552858709911.png (645x668, 681K)

Why is Tyrion alone?

if anything id assume they binged season 7 because that has all the meme tier fan service they love

Because only his head would be visible otherwise

>20 GOOD MEN
what did he mean by this

Tyrion is always alone, on the inside.

anyone else like the Faith Militant?

Attached: 1553090664455.jpg (1536x2048, 995K)

4 > 3 > 1 > 6 > 2 > 7 >>>> 5

Attached: sketch-1504318493387.png (1520x1440, 1.45M)

They don't want to spoil the fact that Tyrion and Varys are co-conspiring against Daenerys.

Attached: stannis6.jpg (594x807, 78K)

What a god awful opinion

>my favourite conspiracy theory? syrio forel was a other

Attached: gigagigachad.png (476x476, 142K)

>rickon stark

So lads, do you think Bronn is gonna get that castle or die trying?

Attached: 1466757604874.jpg (1020x612, 97K)

>>Why don't they just move everyone in Westeros to the desert?? haha
Seriously, why not? Move to Essos, wait out the winter, come back in spring

>mfw it's /roof/ time again

Attached: pic-robson-and-jerome-reunite-and-it-s-the-90s-all-over-again.jpg (1200x630, 48K)

please kill me

I’m glad people remember /roof/

Daily reminder Dickon is beautiful.

Attached: 14-got-tom-hopper.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 140K)

now if only I still had my copy with preston jacob's face shopped in

Attached: 2y6pnp.jpg (500x812, 78K)

north > all other kingdoms

Pretty bad one, user.

Preston "I AM A FEMINIST" Jacobs.

Attached: Preston.jpg (1600x1600, 437K)

he's a big guy

Attached: 1503530705284.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Confirmed NOT a brapfag. Truly a model man.

Remember when LOST ended and fatass didn’t understand the ending and said it was shit and they were dead the whole time. Think it was shit all you want but that’s not what happened. So not only is GRRM a moron but he never finished his books so I hope the show ends with a terrible ending that makes him feel like shit for eating himself to death and letting jewish hacks do a show that does it for him instead of writing books.

Norf > the rest

Attached: 1496200786841.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

Sansa is LOVE
Sansa is LIFE
Sansa a CUTE
A CUTE!!!!

I LOVE SANSA
IM GONNA MARRY SANSA

I want to have sex with Sansa in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

I want to go back to a time where he came up with alternative theories for fun and it pissed off jonfags so much they tried to end his channel for using art he found on google.

Do you listen to his new theories? They're batshit insane. He thinks Ghost is a greenseer, and is implanting thoughts and notions into Jon's head.

You're being intentionally misleading. He's saying Ghost is being used as a conduit into jons mind by bloodraven.

No, he entertains both ideas, stating they're both plausible. And even drops a bit of evidence to support both.
I just chose the sexier narrative.

daily reminder this is literally in a literal sense a literal meme character
>hurr le dickon get it penis ecks dee
thank you based dabid

Attached: 1464218096967.jpg (1821x1024, 149K)

>e-celeb who is e-famous for someone else's books
i want to be the first "celeb" who nobody knows who the fuck he is. I don't even want them to know my name, not because it's a secret, though... just because it should never occur to the fans to care. My sycophants, toadies, and henchmen will be ubiquitous, though, and deployed specifically to do this e-celeb shit.

>Handsome Mench Jew and Deer-in-Headlights Jew
what a pair

Attached: Benioff-Weiss.jpg (1544x1029, 279K)

If you don’t see the Jon Snow seeing Stannis as a father figure and guide being peak of this franchise then to away

For a while I thought the big reveal of R+L=J was going to be a fake out and that Jon was actually Bobby B & Lyanna's rape baby. The truth being that Lyanna hated the kid but Ned couldn't kill him after all he lost in the war.
But nah, hes the chosen one.

>i want to be the first "celeb" who nobody knows who the fuck he is. I don't even want them to know my name, not because it's a secret, though... just because it should never occur to the fans to care. My sycophants, toadies, and henchmen will be ubiquitous, though, and deployed specifically to do this e-celeb shit.
Take you meds.

GRRM invites speculation. His books are written with mysteries woven throughout. Preston is just a guy who comes up with outlandish, yet backed by evidence ideas.

You know what. Fuck Stannis.

Attached: 1435278466857.jpg (500x500, 38K)

I’m not gay but if I was I’d love to have gay sex with Stannis. He just seems so manly and virile and experienced. He would call me his baby boi and I’d call him daddy. Imagine him pinning you down in your bed while giving you that cold no nonsense stare. Fuck I want to fuck Stannis.

does Railroad have him on retainer or are his services for hire? I'm looking for someone eager to soak up the attention of the mob and take a lot of heat if necessary, but with no real passion or agenda. I need the best jock-sniffers. Real pipe-hitting "uber fans" and youtuber influencers who will defend my work like the best shills as well as prevent me from actually having to have an actual public persona. I'm putting together a team.

Attached: grrm-tech.png (700x686, 242K)

Reminder that even though it did it's still the best show on the planet

I have no idea who or what Railroad is, or what exactly you're attempting to do. But it sounds like you're just another autist attempting to spread propaganda.

Well in anycase, Preston isn't your guy. He takes a genuine interest in GRRM's works. If he doesn't care about something, then he doesn't bother with it. He says his wife is heavily into Harry Potter, but he can't even bother with that series for his wife's sake. So I don't think he's going to go along with whatever harebrained scheme you're concocting.

So many theories of people being secret Others and Azor Ahai.
Dany being a fire wight is actually interesting considering she is impervious to fire, even if that is a Targ trait. The only other fire wights are Jon, Beric, and Lady Stoneheart in the books, right?

George "Railroad" Martin is your current employer and I'm trying to poach you, Preston. Don't be coy. I'm putting together a team of e-celebs sycophants to form my own "Guardians on the Wall" against the internet horde and I want you as part of it.

Attached: eb12c3598640baa7b95bc2e552562b81169d2b105a4cea509bea7a8cc65473ac.png (280x390, 253K)

Attached: 6209C75072464F35B52B5A892DE1E311.jpg (799x598, 148K)

Oh. I'm not Preston though. And I'm not going to play into your roleplay/delusions/whatever the fuck you're doing.

It doesn't sound like you have what it takes to create something worthy of obsession in the first place. Unless that's the point. Maybe you want to be the first eceleb that's famous for nothing, and known to no one. That doesn't even sound possible though.

>writing on World Star
No wonder he isn't finishing the books.

How come nobody ever points out fuckin bald tywin on the right side

Thats Ser Twanty of House Goodemen

Post your best /got/ memes

Attached: 1554812038838.png (475x792, 234K)

Better him than Ser Hoozit of Whokares

DUMB WHORE
FAT ASS

Attached: 1554725297142.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

So now that we all know Jaime will be the last one alive, how are we feeling?

I don't want to be the e-celeb. I want you to be the e-celeb. And as far as getting people hooked on shit I effortlessly pull out of thin air, so far so good. You let me worry about that, though. All I need from you is a lot of shilling and over-analyzing. And of course, interacting with the fans. Just handle all this internet shit so I don't get Doxed and MeToo'd and Columbian Necktied before 2030.

It's worse than that. He also never actually learned to type. He types with two-fingers hunt-and-peck style.. slowwwwwly. For a professional writer this is almost inconceivable unless his actually mental composition process is exceedingly slow since he would have forced himself to learn to type or sought other solutions decades ago out of simple frustration at not being able to put idea to page. He took a turtle as his sigil for a reason.

Attached: ky6eD8Q.png (801x595, 451K)

I liked the dynamic they added to the show. It added depth by showing that the Lannister-hate we've seen from the Kings Landing peasants actually actualized into something important. I just wish they didn't decide on a whim to kill off that whole story line. If they don't show some kind of repercussion for that among the peasants then I'm gonna be pissed. Also sauce?

They ran out of relevant characters, it would have been awkard to put him with one of the Stark kids but they still wanted 4 covers for extra shekels

Why aren't you watching the superior show

Attached: dissapointment.png (587x499, 276K)

>”But you...Lord Snow...you’ll be fighting their battles forever”
>Implying Jon, being a fire wight, won’t outlive everyone and be an eternally wandering warrior

This is the only true kino ending

Attached: 1ED02163-9B88-415A-8F44-2C011A767DE2.jpg (545x720, 37K)

Attached: Tywin makes plans before destroying House Martell.jpg (713x566, 63K)

>implying R'hllor won't have him fall dead in the final episode
Third final twist user

Wrong. Friki already told us the last twist was Tyrion

What show?

Attached: 4islqLWr81tdkm6ao.png (720x1280, 534K)

What are they going to do with 72 burgers?

Bring me the one you call Arya Stark

Attached: 82C508EC-C356-4537-9B7F-D941CBC1CCE8.png (400x425, 239K)

Mark Addy

Attached: 20142F102F282Fcc2FWOIAFBattle.e573e.jpg2F950x534_filters3Aquality289029.jpg (950x534, 90K)

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant

The shittiest general in existence

the greatest swordsman who ever lived killed by meryn fucking trant?

Post yfw Sansa doesn’t die

>BOTH Bobby's true love and Bobby's wife sired none of his children
>BOTH instead had children with men he hated
>one of them made him raise her children

Lol

LOL

Delet this you fuck boar

Attached: 1554610564226.jpg (396x432, 83K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1554815302745.jpg (480x352, 20K)

The idea of being cucked, is to "wear the horns". Which plays into the symbology that GRRM uses.
Robert Baratheon is marked as a horned god from pagan legend. Said to be a hunter, and fertility god. The horned god is depicted as a stag man. He's all about celebration, and women and hunting.

interestingly, his actual natural born son created a bull helmet

Can't deny that.

Attached: 6e933e671981b4f0de51e75804f23f40.jpg (500x500, 86K)

Attached: 1552072130572.jpg (1000x666, 292K)

Dinkle has balls so large he could rolls around on them godamn.

Attached: 4563457.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

Yep. it all connects on some symbolic level. The amount of symbolism in the books, and even the show, is pretty staggering. Sadly, I don't have it committed to memory. But I've been listening to some podcasts that explain it all.George's work is far more dense than it appears, when you pay attention to all the symbolism involved.

Like the whole burning hand thing for example. John burns his hand during his first wight encounter. Jaime losing his hand, and it burning when it's being tended to by Qyburn. But not only that. objects that are "golden" are often associated with fire. So having a golden hand, in a sense, means he has a fiery hand. And a fiery hand happens to be the name of the warriors of R'hllor. And then of course Victarion gets a whole new fiery arm. The show makes a nod to the fiery hand, when Jojen's green light symbolizes his own hand burning.
Oh and Catelyn using her own hand to guard against the catspaw dagger. Covering her hands in blood.(Blood is also associated with fire)

But the thing that really ties this all together, is the fact that weirwoods have faces carved in them. Sort of making them look like symbolic people. The branches being arms, which makes the leaves sort of like hands. The weirwoods all have burning hands. In fact, they're referred to as Hands in Catelyn's first chapter.
>The weirwood's bark was white as bone, its leaves dark red, like a thousand bloodstained hands. A face had been carved in the trunk of the great tree, its features long and melancholy, the deep-cut eyes red with dried sap and strangely watchful. They were old, those eyes; older than Winterfell itself.

I don't know what it all adds up to. But there appears to be some kind of transformation that happens to characters, around the same time that they display burning hand symbolism. They usually become more emboldened or determined.

Attached: LZDYUWp.jpg (469x269, 12K)

Post number decides which spoiler comes true.

0 Bran warged into the boar that killed Robert
1 Stannis is alive and will take the Iron Throne
2 Syrio Forrel was a wildling
3 Tywin is the split personality/secret identity of the undercover Night King
4 Jon kills Dany to forge Lightbringer but the prophecy was fake all along
5 Cersei is killer by a boar
6 everyone dies a boar sits on the Iron Throne
7 Bran warged into Ramsey raping Sansa
8 Ned and Robert faked their deaths so they could go on an adventure in Essos without their wives
9 Podrick is Azor Ahai and his dick is Lightbringer

I can't tell if you're esl or just kinda dumb. Like, hello? Learn the language before you post.

i love this one.

Attached: 1551844444027.jpg (750x2956, 448K)

if dubs, then it cancels

What is hard to understand?
I spelled Jon's name wrong. And I accidentally allowed spellcheck to go with "green light" rather than fixing it to greensight. But other than that, It reads fine to me.

it's not a matter of want.
it's a matter of duty.
the duty to get 1's.

Attached: 1554416565825.jpg (735x631, 113K)

>It reads fine to me.

of course it does, you're not a native speaker lmao

Assuming as much is true, it still wouldn't change the fact that it reads fine. If you want to argue about it, then at least help by correcting my errors. I'd appreciate it.

Nice. Perhaps George is trying to write books that literally drive people to madness with their complexity. Which podcasts do you listen to?

Don't bother listening to that faggot. If he can't understand what you wrote then he's a fucking brainlet

I'm probably going to get shit for shilling. But fuck it. It's the mythical astronomy of ice and fire. The youtube channel is lucifer meets lightbringer.

It's super dense stuff. But if you have the time, and the desire to crack open the books on a symbolic level, then you'll like it. Don't try to hop into a current episode. You have to go back to the beginning. Because later episodes assume that you already have a basic understanding of the symbolism.

>lucifer meets lightbringer
Shit, I meant lucifer means lightbringer.

How mad would GRRM be if I took My Immortal and copy and pasted GoT character names on it and sent it to him?

thx. it's not like you're shilling a lame fan podcast. I like the dense stuff. because autism and all that...

>mfw Rickon and Dickon become the gay emperors of Essos

Attached: mfw.gif (245x245, 908K)

It's a fan podcast nonetheless. "Lame" is a matter of perspective though. I think it's great, because it digs deeper into the symbolism of the books than anything else.

Can someone explain to me why people want Jaime to fuck Brienne. Like it's gross to me thinking of them kissing.

you sound like you have autism, therefore I trust your opinion on this matter. Thx again, user.

>every dead dreamer Bran sees in his falling dream = a previous long night cycle

did anyone ever explain this one?

Y-you're welcome.

10 good men with climbing spikes and I'll impregnate the bitch

someone should update this with

>Braavosi Nukes
>Hardhome was the original Braavos
>Dany is a Lyseni Whorespawn
>Night Lamp
>Sweetrobin is a failed abortion and his dad is Littlefinger
>Aurane Waters never abandoned Stannis
>Mance Rayder = Arthur Dayne
>Quentyn survived

>eternal /got/ general hasn't been eternal for like 3-4 years now
I'll miss the glory days

Any leaks if Euron will die on the first ep?

If Euron dies then KL will just have Cersei and Qyburn as the only characters that speak. I saw some based fake leaks that had Euron marrying then killing Cersei.

One of the most shameful things D&D has turn King's Landing, where there should be more interesting characters and dilemmas than anywhere else into 2 rooms, a green screen and no characters.

Same. So dead with just a few days away

The final shot should be the dragons flying behind the sun like Hot Shots

Cersei treats him like shit and Brienne is the only other woman he really knows

Rewatching and that whole arc leading up to Khal Drogos death is so hard to watch. So many chances to just let that witch die and so much fucked up from it only for her to kill her anyway.

imagine the smell

One thing that bugs me still is Dany coming out of the flaming Khalar vezhven tent, unscathed. GRRM already said that Daenerys isn't immune to fire, and the hatching of the eggs the first time around was a one time event. D&D had to prove their hackery by doing it again. This rewatch is killing me.

Did anyone else sympathize with the night's watch mutineers? The wildlings were pretty awful to the northerners (the show even created an OC preteen character to show how nasty they are), so its understandable that they're so hostile to them

Samwell kills Dany by poison

Small piece from season 8, I just know someone who's working on the final edit.

He actually slipped it out though so take with a grain of salt.

lol, sure bud.

>implying any women can die other than right-wing Cersei because they spent at least a season making sure tumblr doesn't like her

You're fucking stupid. No women will die, and all the kingdoms will continue to be ruled by them.

I stopped watching after season 4, which actually started to jump the shark.

I hate what they did to Thorne. They fucked up his motivations in the show.

One of the most dignified deaths in the show.

it's worn by garlan and i can't tell if you're suggesting that loras is a florent because he's a tyrell. also the florents don't like the tyrells.

Imagine standing on the watch against wildlings as part of a thousand-year tradition, wilfully giving your life to defend against the people who ate your sister and butchered your parents, only to be told by the commander who has been there for five minutes that you have to open the gates and let them all in and live with them?

Was season 5 where it went to shit?
>sam and his wife about to get raped
>dog saves them
>danny surrounded by slave makers
>dragon bails her out
>bronn about to die from poison
>girl with antidote happens to be jailed along side him
>john snow goes beyond the wall to help wildlings
>doesn't even spend one day there and they get attacked by white walkers
>slave maker buys tyrion for literally no reason so he can stay with jorah
Everything is just so convenient.

Oh yeah I forgot
>white walkers just happens to be weak to valyrian steel when john snows shatters one
>no hints of history written for that being the case beforehand

The dialogue starts becoming incredibly trite too, with everyone suddenly saying
>I wish you good fortune in the wars to come
as though it's this very clever line. After Hardhome, everyone suddenly knows the name 'Night King', too

why not the night king?

Attached: Good omen.gif (270x270, 1.49M)

Euron wargs the dusky woman

Valyrian steel has been suspected to have been forged with the use of dragonfire + spells. The Targs may have survived the Doom, but they didn't bring along the knowledge to make more. Not that they knew of that added strength, but if they had the knowledge, maybe more people would know it in present day. The CotF also gave the First Men dragonglass, also a known WW killer. There's magic in both of these things. One is a natural magic, and the other is more artificial. And even then, that knowledge was lost to time. It's been a fucking long time since the Long Winter happened, so naturally people forget things and become skeptical of legends.

Riley is cute. CUTE!

Yeah, the writing dropped off a cliff at 5.

Quite a few people say s4 was when the decline began - why is that? It was just as good as 2 imo

Why does she always smirk?

>find out the WW are weak to dragonglass, which is rare as fuck
>2 episodes later, there happens to be a mine of the stuff that is suddenly now owned by Danaerys

stellar writing.

Hot dude with ugly woman rarely happens in movies and TV
It would support Jaime’s character arc of separating himself from Cersei and seeing the world without her cloud over it
They had undeniable chemistry as actors on their road trip.

Even Stannis mentioned dragonglass, long before Dany became the owner of the island.
Oh, and it's also mentioned in the books.
Just pay more attention, it's one of the few place where writers didn't actually fuck up.

This show is shit and if you're still watching it you have horrible taste.

I think Jaime being Azor Ahai is far more likely than this. It’s possible the only reason R’hllor brought Jon back is so he could go convince Jaime to head north

>in the books
but the books are shit?

nope. It was just her messing aroung with him.

Manlets. When will they learn?

the state of showfags

>whickers

>wanna ss?

Everything GoT-related is shit.
I don't even know why we're here!

what is TOJ?

for the bobbyposting and the gendryposting and the GOTCIA

Stannis did literally nothing wrong.

Attached: 1_nqy7LjuHOadpgadV5TM6mg.jpg (1024x576, 135K)

Attached: aWld6lEW_700w_0.jpg (383x524, 37K)

he burned his daughter to death, used black magic to kill his brother, and he was a crybaby bitch

The Thenn that Jon Kills with the hammer at the battle of castle blavk

Not so sure about that.

Attached: twebwyglurkxuhtrrwa4.jpg (590x350, 26K)

>he burned his daughter to death
Lord of Light has basically manifested his powers into the world. He's not just making a sacrifice to a god who may or may not exist. He was willing to sacrifice his daughter for the greater good of the realm, not for his personal glory.

>used black magic to kill his brother
Faggot did not respect the laws of succession

>he was a crybaby bitch
Your mother was a crybaby bitch with a fat ass.

I wanna hatefuck her so hard

Attached: But he did.gif (500x240, 1.23M)

I heard someone leaked the first episode in form of webm, where is it?

Essos has its own others and was also a part of the long night when it came last.

Why hate, user?

i just like to make the most of a situation, and i wouldn't want her to feel in control. She can keep the smirk outside the bedroom if she likes, but i want her to be afraid inside. I am talking about the character not the actress.
Plus, i think
she would come to love it

Attached: mumrah2.jpg (480x360, 21K)

reminder that the worst scene in the entire show was 1) littlefinger going completely out of character to get fooled by two little girls UNLESS he is alive and funneled money to the golden company while he was master of coin in king's landing and comes back to win the throne; followed by 2) uncle benjen after season 1; followed by 3) the asspull that was drogon saving daenerys and flying her out into the middle of nowhere so she could be captured by the dothraki so she could asspull them back into her ass

just finished rewatching

s4 > s3 > s1 > s2 > s6 > s7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> putting dogshit in my mouth and biting down > s5

4 > 1 > 2 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 5

no, it's because he doesn't write at all.

No, user. No one wrote books before zoomers were born. They literally didn't have the tools.

Because S4 already had a lot of dogshit D&D OC, and was only saved by coincidentally having some of the strongest material from the third book.

>gurm apologist
top kek

No, you missed my point. I'm mocking the user who thinks that the reason GRRM hasn't written anything, is for the processor he chooses. I find it funny that he seems to think books can only be written with modern processors.

what's your favorite quote from GoT?

say it as the character would

Lucifer means lightbringer is a hell of a drug kids

LF being alive is the stupidest notion I've seen lately. Dude got knifed in front of us.

"Thousands."

But what if he hired a faceless man to fake his death?

>faceless men kill people to take their faces
>LF still alive somehow

FACELESS MAN

YOUR TIME IS UP

>tfw no qt inbred wildling gf

Attached: gilly.jpg (625x415, 28K)

In the show, a faceless man had Arya's face, despite her still being alive.
There are also glamours. Like how Melisandre appears young, when she's really super old.

Brainlet, she was hallucinating.

This. S4 managed to be good somehow because of the source material and strong actors (Joffrey and Tywin)
If you rewatch that scene with Arya, Hound and Brienne, you can literally see how show nosedives into shit from this point on.

worst smile in all of television, prove me wrong.

How do you know?

>i want to be the first "celeb" who nobody knows who the fuck he is. I don't even want them to know my name, not because it's a secret, though... just because it should never occur to the fans to care. My sycophants, toadies, and henchmen will be ubiquitous, though, and deployed specifically to do this e-celeb shit.
uuhh you alright, chief?

If she was the screen would have a wavy effect and there would be funky music

why did they feel the need to waste an entire season on arya in a foreign country

>How do you know?
Because she was literally blinded by them and their whole schtick is ego death and murder-trickery.

The writing gets a bit weird once it starts overtaking the book, but the story itself gets a lot less engaging once King Joffery dies. Watching everyone deal with the fallout from that event was pretty interesting. But up until then, even though all the characters had different motivations, they were all centered around the one person. He was the lynchpin of most of the story threads.

What happens after that event? Tyrion leaves Westeros to find Daenerys for some incredibly vague plan. Sansa goes up north and now has the unrealistic goal of taking back Winterfell for herself and sort of meanders around the place being her usual victim self. Jaime is on his "save the princess" quest. Arya is in Braavos, Stannis loiters around the wall for many episodes, periodically popping in to help john stark...

Before that point, everyone was interfering with each other, stepping over each other, and rubbing up against each other. Even if they weren't in contact with each other, their actions still made an impact in the world. Then they all got flung so far away that it the story turned into a set of unrelated threads. The only motivations that are intact are Jon Snow's story, which gets a bit silly after a while, and Daenerys', for the people who were invested in her storyline (lol)

>no time-travelling fetus theory

Was it autism?

1. Arya was hallucinating
2. Would that mean the FM posing as LF literally got their throat slashed and died? That's not how FM assignments work lmao
3. If LF was a fake using some bullshit FM/glamour magic, how did it not get revealed when he died?

dont u just hate those fags that post an image and expect u to know where its from god dammit

Well if you want to talk about their "whole thing", you're missing the piece regarding the cost of a life. Which Jaqen makes a big deal about. When Arya saves his life(and the other 2 prisoners), he's beholden to kill three others to balance it out. When Arya names him to kill himself, he's beholden to kill another, in order to save his own life. So when Ayra fails to kill the target of her mission, the house pays the debt of death by killing one of their own.

>2. Would that mean the FM posing as LF literally got their throat slashed and died?
Mummer's tricks. Faceless men use all kinds of tricks. This is more of a book thing. but it's noted how differently every Faceless Man disguises themselves. They don't only wear faces. They do so much more.

>3. If LF was a fake using some bullshit FM/glamour magic, how did it not get revealed when he died?
Likely, when his body was taken to be burned, the FM could have used some magic to confuse the people disposing of the bodies. I don't know. Maybe removed the glamour when they weren't looking. Maybe applied the glamour onto another body. Something like that. You know, magic assassin trickery.

SAY HER NAME

No evidence, and we'll see in the coming weeks. Hang onto your beliefs, they'll do you no good come winter.

Daily reminder he grew up where I live

I don't believe he's a faceless man. I just think it would make a super lame scene, a super cool scene. I want it to happen.

Business idea: Runescape but game of thrones.

Y'all as tall over there, yeah?

Which is the superior asoiaf Mount and Blade mod, /got/?

Attached: 1554335453167.jpg (331x331, 48K)

>Mummer's tricks. Faceless men use all kinds of tricks. This is more of a book thing. but it's noted how differently every Faceless Man disguises themselves. They don't only wear faces. They do so much more.
You didn't answer the question though.
>Likely, when his body was taken to be burned, the FM could have used some magic to confuse the people disposing of the bodies. I don't know. Maybe removed the glamour when they weren't looking. Maybe applied the glamour onto another body. Something like that. You know, magic assassin trickery.
FM use shapeshifting magic to appear as other people. Nowhere is it ever established that they have magic anime genjutsu/hypnosis powers to fake their own deaths. If that were the case, why didn't Jaqen just fake his own death to get out of the black cells in S1? Moreover, how would a trained FM like Arya get fooled by something like this?

Is this some advanced satire? This entire general is full of normie posts and facebook memes. What happened?

They're both garbage and friendly reminder that Bannerlord never ever ever.

>You didn't answer the question though.
uhhhhh... The bit about Ayra hallucinating? I addressed that in another post, and didn't feel like repeating myself. Or do you mean if the faceless man died. Maybe? Maybe not. Maybe they anticipated a throat slash, and used pig's blood to fake it. Or maybe they allowed themselves to die, in order to pay for Littlefinger's life?

>Nowhere is it ever established that they have magic anime genjutsu/hypnosis powers to fake their own deaths.
OK... Just a few posts ago, you said Ayra hallucinated Jaqen killing himself. But I don't agree with that. Just pointing out an inconsistency with your logic. Like I said, maybe It's just a mummer's trick. Some pigs blood. Or maybe they really died.

>why didn't Jaqen just fake his own death to get out of the black cells in S1
Because he was locked in chains, and didn't have access to any tools or potions.

>Moreover, how would a trained FM like Arya get fooled by something like this?
She is poorly trained. She never finished her training. Also, who is to say the Faceless men can see through the faces people wear? If the magic is so potent, it may be beyond their own ability. That's why they play the lying game, until they're good enough to fool even their own kind.

>Littlefinger appears
>Turns out its just Arya wearing his face

>The bit about Ayra hallucinating?
Arya getting mindfucked in the Hall of Faces doesn't translate into FM being able to cast perfect hypnosis jutsu on masses of people. And again, why didn't Jaqen just fake his own death to get out of the black cells in S1 then?
>Or do you mean if the faceless man died. Maybe? Maybe not. Maybe they anticipated a throat slash, and used pig's blood to fake it.
This is some boomer conspiracy-tier speculation.
>Or maybe they allowed themselves to die, in order to pay for Littlefinger's life?
That's not how FM assignments work though. The person who hires the FM has to pay the price (usually something very dear to them), not the FM carrying out the mission.
>maybe It's just a mummer's trick. Some pigs blood. Or maybe they really died.
Again, Arya is a trained FM at this point so she would've noticed.
>Because he was locked in chains, and didn't have access to any tools or potions.
How do you know? He could've pre-planned his escape and smuggled his potions with him into the cell (I'm being intentionally ridiculous because this is literally how you argue).
>She is poorly trained.
I knew you'd go for "le FM power levels" bullshit. No, she's not poorly trained. She can carry out assassinations like any other FM. There is no reason to assume she would fall for some FM parlor trick and not notice she's being duped even as she's slashing the guys's throat lmao.

Very plausible. And Aryafinger can mess with people in KL since they didn't know LF 'fell off the laddah'

I don't believe in the LF is alive theory. But suggesting that FM would mind dying is a bit silly. The FM initiation is all about breaking down and destroying your identity until you're nothing but an instrument of death, without a name, without personhood. They're probably very much okay with dying. In fact we see one commit suicide for nor reason other than to demonstrate that point to Arya.

Arya impersonating LF to kill Cersei to give payoff to her list
LF himself says that he has 'declared for house stark for all to hear' at the end of s6, so it's unlikely he'd be allowed to walk into KL and get a 1 on 1 audience with Cersei

They don't mind dying, but when they take a job, they're not the ones paying for the death. It's the person who hires them. The FM that an hero'd in front of Arya did so to pay for the life she wrongfully took and demonstrate their ideology.

That math doesn't add up.
>you took three people from death, so I'll kill three other people for you to keep it balanced
>you killed someone who wasn't supposed to die, so we'll kill someone else now too

New thread

>you killed someone who wasn't supposed to die, so we'll kill someone else now too
this sounds like it's more about punishment than upholding balance

>punishment
>upholding balance
Rape her and have her give birth. Kill two birds with one stone.
Seriously though, how is it a punishment if the dead person isn't someone she gives a shit about?

>you murdered someone so you have to die
that sounds like punishment to me, though I agree the logic behind the whole FM religion is flimsy as fuck

Not op but Jaqen did use his powers to escape and become a Lannister guard in Harrenhal. He likely wanted to be captured in S1 to be close to Arya, it's clear he had his eyes set on her from the beginning.

What was wrong/weird about this post?

It's right anyway - the "burning hand" is one of the most common motifs in ASOIAF

What did you expect?

I'd take his dick entirely

>Jaqen wanted Arya from the beginning
yeah no

roll

So far I'm liking the plot I'm seeing.