So who here opened up an account?

So who here opened up an account?

Attached: the_criterion_channel_-_h_-_2019.jpg (928x523, 13K)

sneed

more liek the Fagterion Channel

Most Criterion films are very easy to find on streaming sites and public trackers so I see no point

>streaming sites
no they aren't. there's some on Amazon Prime, more on Kanopy (if you have a school account rather than a thru a library), but the vast majority is unique to Criterion

>public trackers
Those barely have them in DVD quality

Sounds like a new robot capeshit villain

It's shit

there's 1080p blu ray rips on tpb right now, private trackers are overrated

I guarantee the bitrate is higher for the rips than the streams their online service provides.

I can find the entire collection remuxed on DDL sites lol. the state of tracker plebs

back to capeshit you

Been watching films since yesterday. Touched it on PC once, laughed hysterically and immediately went back to the fire stick.

It's not the selection that's shit, it's the platform. Good luck getting it to work with multiple monitors.

Anyone else remember when all the criterion films were on Hulu? Why the fuck did they get rid of that, that was the main reason I got Hulu to begin with.

they also had stuff from David Hamilton that I doubt will make the streaming service in todays culture

It was so nice being able to go from something like Hausu to a kino cooldown, trash TV show on the same platform.

The short+feature section is a fantastic idea. I hope they do more.

>Why the fuck did they get rid of that
they did Filmstruck

CLASSIC

Attached: file.png (387x301, 146K)

I was disappointed that he's kind of a pleb compared to the others on there. Hader probably has the most rounded taste.

Yo, Wong Kar Wai movies are fire