CAPE CASTINGS THAT ALMOST HAPPENED

I think he could've pulled it off.

Attached: Tom Cruise.jpg (1280x732, 92K)

me as the joker

me as the joker

me as emma stone's gf

society as toxic

Thank god he didn't get sucked into the Disney blackhole. He would've never made a real movie again.

down syndrome jr ex junkie no fun allowed egomaniac manlet was a bad casting choice

Heath Ledger was being pursued by Sony to star in the original Spider-Man but he was afraid of being pigeonholed and type casted as a pretty boy so he turned them down to take on roles that would showcase his range

Me as Alexandra Daddario's future huspand.

Cruise could've been just as good as RDJ if not better.

Fuck yeah he could have pulled it off, it's Tom Fucking Cruise. The only thing that could have possibly suffered would be him demanding a scene where he runs to, from or through some dangerous situation in full armor.

I read the script and they unironically had a running scene (not in armor, tho).

Leonardo DiCaprio as Tetsuo
Also Leonardo DiCaprio as Spider-Man

The whole proposed cast would have made for early 2000's capekino.

Attached: 2004's Iron Man.png (324x617, 323K)

>all the runner ups for Captain Marvel were vastly superior to Brie
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Cruise wanted the mask to be see through
Probably didn't want to sit in a recording studio to do voice over work for a cgi cartoon

>Cruise wanted the mask to be see through

I'm pretty sure that was the studio. Cruise was at the height of his popularity and didn't come cheap.

Attached: Iron Man.png (551x385, 239K)

lol
lol
LOL
ROFLMAO

Who were the runners up?

I don't know why it still amazes me that I'll come up with something ridiculous in an attempt to be humorous only to find out someone actually considered it seriously.

RDJ was the perfect Stark. Full stop. No one would have done a better job.

Cruise is an Elder God Tier actor atm. If he decides to do capeshit I hope he goes with DCEU. They need to keep the successful run going. I don't know who he should play, but I think he would make a great villain.

Larson was always the first pick, but Marvel looked at Katherine Winnick, Yvonne Strahovski, Evan Rachel Wood and Blake Lively as backups. Bryce Dallas Howard threw her name in the ring, and Emily Blunt was heavily championed by fans, but neither were actually considered.

Attached: Captain Marvel.png (835x590, 713K)

Out of these Blake Lively is the most appropritate choice.

Should've been Yvonne since we'll never get a Mass Effect tv series with her as Miranda.

>not best girl

Attached: kristen bell.jpg (780x520, 86K)

>All white dykes
>5/6 are blonde as well
Captain Marvel would've been a boring white blonde dyke either way

>Captain Marvel would've been a boring white blonde dyke either way

Gee, I wonder why.

Attached: Captain Marvel.jpg (600x910, 74K)

>If he decides to do capeshit I hope he goes with DCEU.

Nah, bro. Cruise is known to make good career choices.

>The Mummy

Yvonne would have been perfect, plus having Zach as Shazam and Yvonne as Captain Marvel would've been amazing.

Ryan Reynolds was up for the Flash in 2005. The movie got cancelled and he went on to do Green Lantern.

Attached: Flash.png (1166x774, 1.49M)

joel kinnamen was marvels first choice for thor

Correct. He would've done a better job