Who would you cast in the epic Monkey Island Cinematic universe, /teevee/?

Who would you cast in the epic Monkey Island Cinematic universe, /teevee/?

Attached: crew1.jpg (800x358, 101K)

i always sunk the ship once i got to shore. ungrateful bastards after i spent the first part if the game collecting their dumb asses

Idris Elba as Guybrush Threepwood

Mel Gibson as LeChuck

I can't believe I'm saying this but Adam Driver actually could make for a good Guybrush

more like LeCuck

Amy Adams as Elaine

Ryan Gosling as guybrush triftweed

Does Disney own the movie rights now? Would they fuck it all up and make a bland adventure movie instead of slapstick comedy?

this and Tim Curry LeChuck? or Bill Pullman

I think the Lego directors can make a good adaptation

Zazie Beetz as Carla
Vin Diesel as Meathook
John Turturro as Otis

Chris Pratt as Guybrush

Nope, it'd be instantly gay and unfunny although it'd draw a crowd.

>Your Herman Toothrot

Attached: Richard Jenkins Bone Tomahawk.png (897x382, 346K)

Stan the man

Attached: jon hamms.jpg (460x667, 20K)

based pick

>LeChuck

Cant think of anybody better than Mel Gibson

>Elaine

Elaine has to have actual sword fighting skills so Gal Gadot I guess, maybe Daisey Ridley even though I think they're both shitty at acting, and Kiera Knightley has already been in like five pirate movies

>Guybrush

Jay Baruchel, maybe Michael Cera but preferably Baruchel. Someone who can pull off idealistic, scrawny, snarky, and pathetic. The idea of a jewish pirate also makes me laugh so I would for sure cast a jewish actor here

Attached: Jay_Baruchel.jpg (600x800, 108K)

Elaine should be olive skinned

I will never see Stan The Man as anyone other then Hamm again.
Perfect cast choice

Which Guybrush? The doofus Chad from the first two games, or the wimpy audience insert from the later ones?

I was trying to think of a gorgeous latina actress but I'm having a brain fart and there are people on this board with an encyclopedic knowledge of olive-skinned actresses who would be far more qualified to cast her

>guy wearing a fake beard
>chad

>Do a Dora The Explorer 4th wall breaking thing where there's a CGI mouse onscreen occasionally telling him what to do that only Guybrush is aware of
>Movie stops dead somewhere in the beginning where he wanders around the same three places for like 10 minutes because you're stuck and he treats you like an idiot
>"Are you serious? I... I already told you I can't pick that up. No, I can't. Pick. That. Up."

Isabela Moner? Ariana Grande?

John boyega threepwood
The rock as hook guy
Rihanna as guvna
Jail guy should be asian

Why not Elijah Wood for Guybrush ? He seems perfect to me

Bill Pullman is dead you fucking asshole. Very funny

That's bill Paxton