Oh, welcome home user!

oh, welcome home user!

Attached: 1545686431498.webm (800x1040, 730K)

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 8K)

fuck you

>baby is white
Dropped, saged and reported

Attached: 1552687289548.jpg (200x236, 11K)

welcome home from your 12 hour shift while i've been flirting with strangers on the internet all day, this thing has shit tiself again it's your turn to clean it why don't you find me attractive anymore don't touch me

kys

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (380x346, 241K)

t. unironic virgin

God you people are so pathetic

Make me

Attached: 1553993158424.jpg (653x518, 35K)

I'm not a fucking breeder.

yo whats up

Attached: 1548186961545.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

The reality is that she was fucked by a nigger before the husband came home.

>why don't you find me attractive anymore don't touch me
literally this, t.actual parent

>t. incel
>t. incel

honey I’m home it’s pusy time

>woman is not asian
>sharing her with some baby

Attached: 180512 러블리즈 미주 직캠 '그날의 너' That day Lovelyz Mijoo Fancam @2018 드� (736x1304, 2.82M)

>I love you user

Attached: 1532060808686.jpg (1000x665, 64K)

Attached: 1550125550747.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

dumb cunt

Filthy soulleess whale killers

i give up

Attached: lynxpilled.png (1492x1392, 3.12M)

Cringe.
Also her face is all white compared to her body, too much makeup.

[CHAIR CLATTERING]

I'm infertile so I asked my black friend Jamal if he could impregnant my wife, he was happy to oblige. I stay at home to look after her child while she dances at a club. She makes more money than i did at my IT job!

>seething

i've been with my girlfriend since we were both 15. we are 32 now, we've been quite career focussed and have a nice lifestyle. about a year ago we started talking about having kids, she brought it up, and said she wasn't ready, but she'd like to in the next year or two. i was quite happy about this, as i'd love to be a dad.

this weekend, she said she never wants kids, and i need to think about if i seriously do, as she will never want them. she was basically implying - if you want kids, find someone else.

bit depressing desu

Attached: inferno.jpg (653x329, 39K)

Who are you quoting, brainlet?

kek

>white woman
Fuck off

Attached: 1545831730723.webm (676x720, 1.89M)

How the fuck have you let 17 years pass without ever talking about this before? Time to dump her. Another three years and she can only make retards anyways.

Disgusting insectoid lover

cope

Drop her. If she's so selfish to take away your genetic future, she doesn't really value you or your needs.
Most people want children, and would be enthralled to be parents.

Someone (probably her "friends") has convinced her otherwise.

it might seem tough now, but imagine in 20 years time. You could have grandchildren at that point. You would have twenty years of memories with your kids.
Ask any well adjusted parent, and they will tell you that it's the best thing that ever happened to them.

Why do they act like retards all the time?

>insects
yikes

lmao faggot

>she drops the babby when she see's that i bought her a present

Attached: 1452033519592.jpg (1032x872, 232K)

My gf would do anything short of dropping out of school and killing her family just to please me.
You don't mean that much to her if she's T-minus three ( 3 ) years geriatric and delivering passive aggressive ultimatums.

>having a kid

literally why?

it is something we half talked about a few times, the timing never felt right to plan properly. conversation last year was the first proper step towards having a kid, and about now was when we were planning to start. she was very absolute in saying she will never want them, and was inviting me to make the decision of staying with her (childless) or moving on.

very difficult, especially when you've been together over half your life. i wasn't that bothered about having kids until the past 12 months, where the idea has really grown on me.

Attached: 1547069751951.jpg (2800x1575, 3.72M)

How in the world did 15 years go by before you had a serious conversation about this? You really shot yourself in the foot by putting it off that long.

>You don't mean that much to her if she's T-minus three ( 3 ) years geriatric and delivering passive aggressive ultimatums.

that's exactly what i thought

Attached: 58e51bba2907cd699cbab843d43b2a1a.jpg (1777x999, 243K)

You should drop her if you honestly want children. She's honestly getting a little old to where if you wait much longer you'll risk getting a child like the posters here.

Hello Incel

Did she explain to you why she doesn't want kids?

Me in the back.

That's such a cruel position for her to put you in.
If the idea has grown on you, explain to her that you would really love to have a kid or two, and if she seriously never wants it then move on.
It's a real shame, but someone has convinced her that her true happiness lies in being selfish and instant gratification.

That post didn't make her statements seem that passive aggressive, quite frankly he's lucky that she is being honest instead of stringing him along until it's too late for him to reproduce.

I have probably fucked more girls that you will ever will faggot.

she basically gave you a hall pass to cheat on her

Also, just the fact that she flat out said never and passively gave you such an easy out would be really concerning for me if we'd been together so long and she'd be so willing to let me leave. You'd think she'd try to get you to stay, convince you not to have children or otherwise try to figure out how to stay together. Anything else versus basically telling you to leave if you don't want children.

Not him
I am 28, gf is 24. We are in a good financial situation, always travelling, enjoying life. We talked about it many times and none of us wants to have a kid. It just doesn't fit in our life, we don't like to taking care of them either. My gfs sister has a little brat, once he came to our house, we were happy as fuck when he left.