Do you keep a log of every film you’ve watched?

What do you use to do this? Excel? Websites? What number are you on? I’m on over 1.5K

Attached: C315FECB-2400-4750-99E0-0C94CC6BED05.jpg (712x1033, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boxd.it/zxVP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Letterboxd. I’m at like 2000ish

Is it just a tick list? Is it free?

The thing about Maisie is, she's still hotter than any girl that's ever been interested in OP.

I use IMDb. I add movies to my watchlist, then watch them, then rate them, then remove them from my watchlist

wow sick burn xD take my gold good sir

letterboxd
it doesn't include every movie i've ever seen, like stuff i saw as a kid-teen that i don't remember. if i rewatch them i'll log them though. i'm almost to 800 but i have only really been watching movies for 4 years

Yes it is free. It can be basically just a tick list if you want it to. I can also rate movies out of 5 stars and/or write reviews for them if you want.

*you can also

It also lets you add movies you want to see to a watchlist, like the other user said

icheckmovies.com

i did for anime and then i realised that 20-30 animes in i toatally forget about the older ones
so i stopped cuz i dont care if i have it on a "seen" list but i cant remember anything about it

I bet half of those a short films

the plural of anime is anime

Why do we have to count and list the films we’ve seen lads? Are...are we autistic?

Stop bullying Maisie ;__;

Almost none of them are short films, probably like 50 at most. I mostly watch shitty horror movies though so a lot of it is that

Where do you think we are?

the plural of you is faggot

Oh yeah? Name all of them.

i call my animays whatever i want tranny

boxd.it/zxVP

Yeah, I just use a text file.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-09 at 19.06.59.png (834x1435, 414K)

About 1535 so far (there's a couple that have brackets in the title)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-09 at 19.09.18.png (1467x1333, 584K)

Like others have said, a simple text file is enough. The data isn't that complicated, and a spreadsheet program or database will import it easily enough if you change your mind later.

Attached: MW.jpg (172x250, 13K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-09 at 19.18.36.png (831x1350, 557K)

wrong