Let me tell you how Marvel bought one billion tickets to fake captain Marvel sales numbers

>let me tell you how Marvel bought one billion tickets to fake captain Marvel sales numbers
>I have some photos of random empty theaters as proof
>my anonymous inside sources tell me its legit, don't worry about their actually credentials
>Don't listen to business analysts or investors, they are all DISNEY SHILLS
>Also donate to my buddy Ethan Van Schiver's indiegogo, Cyberfrog Bloodhoney

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_11_28_at_12.59.38_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

Why are incels so stupid? They’ll fall for fucking anything as long as it validates their narrative

You really shouldn't talk about yourself that way, you'll joker yourself before the kino drops

As much as I don't l care about Jeremy, I hate the loser who is so obsessed with him to make daily threads about him. Grow up, fag.

>Disney shills on full damage control
Pathetic

Disney paid Rotten Tomatoes to give DCEU shitty scores for MOS, BvS and JL. It’s not that far fetched to think they do more than that.

Because those movies didn't just suck enough by themselves amirite

Ethan at least has the boomer charm going for him. G+G on the other hand just rants and then boasts about how he profits off the NPCs.

is this mental illness?

It's the hip new way to get money from teens and boomers. Like YongYea, but swap out DLC and microtransactions for SJWs and racism towards whites.

you spelled cleanprinceofgaming wrong

Downward Thrust too, I guess

so hes pretty much on par with MSM news now? good for him

Does he grow his beard that long just to hide his double chin?

dunno, sounds like something you'd do...

what's the difference between him and basedboys?

why are redditors here so obsessed with this guy?

This guy is scum like Ethan from H3H3
I despise people who say,”I can’t deal with x.” Like,”I can’t deal with YouTube, this drama is stupid.” While making money talking about it. So disingenuous.

>made like 30 videos about how Captain Marvel was going to fail
>makes a billion dollars
>uhh...uhhh...disney bought all the tickets....its a conspiracy....guys....

Attached: 1463326285614.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

fucking destroyed lmao

>tfw all of those videos were demonetized

Attached: 1475886926936.jpg (750x651, 122K)

>Captain Marvel had to make over 750 million to be profitable. Therefore similarly budgeted movies flop if they don't make 750 million.
This guy is either a brainlet or just knowing his brainlet audience won't question his retardation.

Rotten Tomatoes doesn't review anything.

>Disney spent a billion dollars just to make me look stupid!
Talk about narcissism.

>Captain Marvel had to make over 750 million to be profitable.
I cant believe people actually believed that.

The /pol/incel/whatever C O P E and seething is the best part of this, it's better than the film by far.

>captain marvel succeeds
>/pol/ gets btfo
>captain marvel fails
>women get btfo
It really was a win win

based, redpilled.

Seriously cant remember the last time someone got this BTFO on the internet. Like how can he even recover from this? He was the face of the "boycott" of Captain Marvel and now its the 8th highest MCU movie with over a billion dollars at the box office.
Also I swear half his talking points are just unconfirmed bullshit he read here on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1544272203308.png (716x634, 406K)

or maybe those movies were just shit?

>28 replies, 18 posters

Stop bumping your own thread, no one gives a fuck about your shitty channel.

>you’re only allowed to post once