Is Olivia Munn ever going to win an Oscar?

Is Olivia Munn ever going to win an Oscar?

Attached: Olivia-Munn.jpg (1280x1920, 239K)

Not before her face falls off.

she couldn't win an oscar if she lived to be a million

What's wrong with her FAAAAAAAAAAAAACE?

why did she do that to her face? she was very attractive and had no reason to mutilate herself.

Can't act for shit and she just went and destroyed her looks which was the one thing she had going for her.
She's finished.

Best Makeup

What the fuck went so wrong, bros?

Attached: Olivia Munn.jpg (768x1024, 62K)

Not after answering the call of the BOGGED

she got chunky
not just in her face

I will never not be upset

Attached: 084.jpg (1920x1080, 559K)

i need more thiccmunn

Jawbone surgery, the same thing Kpop girls get to make their heads look smaller, and remove the most Asian thing about them.

Munn went from having a cute angular facial structure, to shaving them jawbones down to make her face more pointy and thin. She also injected a shitload of botox into her lips.

having an inferiority complex even though her asian features are precisely what made her famous

Imagine being an asian american hab
You know all that life for you is pretending to be white until you have to pretend to be asian when you stop being hot
and if you haven't snagged a white man before 30 all that will be left is some wizard who has been masturbating to pics of you for at least 15 years
after years of pumping plastic and cutting up your body with surgical procedure after surgical procedure, the only thing that remains to do is either brand yourself as a stronk womyn or stronk victim.

Attached: 1554793028926.jpg (1080x1350, 167K)

How does the jaw surgery not leave noticeable scars ?

Welcome my child...

Attached: 43445.png (700x505, 647K)

mmm bimbofication fetish.

We have very good facecutters. Only very shit boob jobs leave noticable scars.

Wait she's an actress now? I thought she just did videogame journo shit

Go back to bed boomer

Wait is she Asian? Yikes

the cuts are inside the gumline, then you remove pieces of bone through the mouth

BOGGED

"japanese potatoes"

Attached: olivia munn.jpg (1614x1402, 607K)

I,too, am stuck in 2004

God she dried up fast. What a withered hag.

Munn believes she looks fab with all the fillers and Botox, with her Instagram followers praising her adoringly on every post. But her not aging naturally and looking like a blow up doll is what's causing us to feel uncomfortable.

maybe for practical effects

Attached: 1551967261658.jpg (236x236, 14K)

ayyy

Attached: vlcsnap-2012-06-27-20h04m29s177.png (275x284, 86K)