What’s the most Jewish movie you’ve ever seen

Attached: B88F3F25-B9E0-4E07-91A8-3F8718D7BE46.jpg (707x1057, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OpIYz8tfGjY
infogalactic.com/info/Whatever_Works
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_films_of_1939
youtu.be/fstHSW9_zMs
youtu.be/R6VKf6bXCCo
youtube.com/watch?v=P2csnVNai-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (313x470, 57K)

Attached: MV5BMzdmY2I3MmEtOGFiZi00MTg1LWIxY2QtNWUwM2NmNWNlY2U5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,6 (630x1200, 167K)

Yentl of course

Holy Rollers

Jewish as can be

Attached: Fiddler_on_the_roof.jpg (254x391, 27K)

The eternal jew

Seemed more Christian to me.

Radio days would probably be better

Was going to post this

All the white skin men have jewish heritage... but yeah it was Christian themed

Prince of Egypt

>What's the most Jewish movie you have ever seen

Probably Annie Hall.

Watch this scene:

youtu.be/OpIYz8tfGjY

The concern with objective reality! The attention to detail!

you now remember The Hebrew Hammer

Attached: goldberg.jpg (648x365, 44K)

>full of jews
>does nothing but shit on christianity and make jokes about it
>"Christian"
No

It says Christianity is real and true and sinners and atheist deserve to burn in the pits of hell. Judgement Day isn't in the Old Testament, ergo the New Testament spoke truth.

was going to post this. you win this round.

Defamation should be mandatory viewing

Attached: 128934712934.jpg (1440x800, 82K)

Don't mess with Scrappy Coco!

My female friend showed me this. Are women degenerate by nature?

I'm currently doing research on jews in movies. Anyone have any interesting hypotheses?

Haven't done that much analysis yet at the moment, but apparently around 10 percent of actors is jewish and at least 30 percent of producers.
Movies with more jewish producers also have a higher chance of having jewish actors, especially in the leading role.

infogalactic.com/info/Whatever_Works

Read the plot synopsis. This HAS to be the most jew film ever made. Pure evil.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_films_of_1939
that's a good start, I believe

Attached: A_Serious_Man_(2009).png (220x339, 97K)

fucking this

why do jews have such whiny voices.

It's a dominance submission thing. Jews used to be a people predominantly of a smaller stature, hence typically weaker. Speaking in deep tones is subliminally a challenge for dominance between males. It would not behoove a small guy to talk deeply towards a large guy, it triggers aggressive behavior. So they overall adopted a higher pitch subconsciously. It was passed down through generations, even if they were born tall or large typically their fathers were not or their father's father, etc. It's a learned trait that'll probably last decades into the future.

Hey Hammer !

Add this to your study
youtu.be/fstHSW9_zMs

this

>Melodie and her parents had, each one separately, completely shed their former southern conservative mindsets and wholeheartedly adopted the liberal New York way of life and values
>John tells that his former membership in the National Rifle Association had been but a sublimation of his repressed homosexuality
Well user, when you're right you're right.

It's weird that this had better than average cg.

Very uncertain

Attached: vlcsnap-2015-01-01-19h31m31s146.jpg (960x522, 119K)

Imagine being greenlit to make a movie about literally whatever you want, have the producers throwing millions of dollars at you and tell you to go have fun with your friends
Within this context, that movie was fantastic

Better quality
youtu.be/R6VKf6bXCCo

These types of semi-Christian movies and shows are all nothing but subversive trash. They want all of the cool stuff available in 'Christian Mythology' but don't want to actually mention anything controversial, like the most important part of the entire faith; Jesus Christ. Seriously, watch these types of movies, almost none of them even reference Jesus in passing.
The only movies with 'Christian themes' that actually contain Christian messages are Mel Gibson's movies, which is why the Hollywood and journalist Jews all hate him.

>song trying to jew god into giving you money
What did they mean by this?

Wonder Woman
She literally destroy a catholic german church

Jonah mentions Christ though at some point

this

Can't wait for Mel's next Christ movie, it'll make a billion with ease.

>Jewish people only dislike Mel Gibson because he’s Christian
Lol, there may have been some other characteristics that contributed to that

Jay actually not Jonah

>full cinematic adaptation of the superior version never ever
youtube.com/watch?v=P2csnVNai-o

despite everything he's not even Jewish

Attached: R-11459997-1516729503-3814.jpeg.jpg (599x679, 125K)

people don't realize how jewish this movie actually is, it was made by jews for jews.

Munich, obviously.

and with that, it's BASED

I made out with my date during this

me too

your date is a thot

I love this movie and I'm a nazi. The actors are jewish aside from that it's not very jewy at all.

this

Actually, the message the movie makes is that all of these degenerate hollywood cunts get killed and the only way to salvation is to be good

I'm not defending Rogen or his crew, and especially not Baruchel who is a real life SJW cunt, but this movie in particular is heavy in kike actors but surprisingly light in kike propaganda