A SpongeBob reference from a Playboy billionaire genius philanthropist

>a SpongeBob reference from a Playboy billionaire genius philanthropist
NOT A CHANCE. They are pandering to the slave-class to make them feel like the dream is still alive. It's not. Keep importing the diversity, you talmud brainwashed retards.

Attached: 1527576049328.jpg (1828x769, 77K)

Have sex

>He thinks rich people live in such a bubble they’re completely oblivious to some of the most prevalent pop culture of the era

Unironically have sex dude

You see Tony in the 90's just lounging around the house chilling doing nothing.

Its not a stretch that before he was owner of Stark corp he was an underachiever that just sat and watched cartoons while not going to college.

Take your meds, schizo.

>Snarky character makes snarky remark

unfuckingbelieveable.

>tony stark never spent a day hungover watching spongebob
this situation is way more unlikely, the show has been on for 20 years by now

One of the hardest lines that actor has ever had, took hours of research to find out what a sponge bob was and how it would effect his character emotionally and the franchise as a whole.

>don't take shit about spongebob!

Attached: dont.jpg (475x517, 39K)

based

It was actually a term the actor for the maw used.

People in their mid to late 30s today barely watched Sponge Bob, hardely enough to naturally use a character reference as an insult, and how old is Tony?

yes, actually.

What was the reference?

Reminder that 616 Tony is an autistic weirdo who LARPs as a Knight and is an insecure mess worse than Bruce Banner. And he might be somewhat bipolar/have manic episodes.

Attached: Iron Man 324-009.jpg (988x1500, 525K)

What did he say?

616 Tony is unironically a Yea Forums autist

Have sex.

Tony Stark also owned a Wii making him a nintoddler

Get lost, Squidward

sneed

SQUIDWARD: You are about to die at the hands of the children of Thanos. Be thankful that your meaningless lives are now contributin--
TONY: I AM SORRY, EARTH IS CLOSED TODAY. You better pack it up and get out of here.
SQUIDWARD: Stonekeeper, does this chattering animal speak for you?
DR STRANGE: Certainly not, I speak for myself. You are trespassing in this city and on this planet.
TONY: It means get lost, Squidward.
Squiadward: He exhausts me. Bring me the stone.

>not using spongebob as background noise while you're assembling your latest iron man suit

I know, right? He's unironically the most reletable character I've come across in Capeshit.
>not the smartest guy; that's Richards
>not even the best in his element, since Pym is the guy who revolutionized AI
>not the most handsome, as he's hanging out with literal gods
Hell, fucking Hawkeye has a gigadong.
>has a heart problem, and is a lightweight when it comes to drinking.
He only started drinking in the first place because he wanted to "fit in" and "man up". Plus, he relapses every other year and sobs into a corner.
>fucks so much because he's insecure
He's so obsessed with turning himself into a cyborg, that it makes me think it's a dick thing. Seriously, it'd explain a whole lot of shit.
>ultimately wants a mommygf, but gets cucked all the time.
BethanyCabe dumped him to get back with her first husband, a druggie. Rae dumped him for Rhodes. His first fiance dropped him when she learned he was Iron Man. Rumiko, the womanlet azn, cucked him with his hated enemy. Sunset Bain, a mommygf, fucked him in college and stole his designs. Janet's his "best" relationship and she's the town bicycle.
>likes gingers
>is racist against muties
It's as close as you can get to being a canon racist in comics these days.
>goes full-on control freak every 5 years
>created a ginger daughteru so that he wouldn't be lonely
-
Seriously, Stark is as Yea Forums as it gets. He'd unironically be a "lonely and horny" poster.

Attached: Iron Man 167-021.jpg (988x1500, 433K)

Attached: 1537202040532.png (772x198, 60K)

I’m sure guy like Elon Musk knows about Sponge Bob too. So everything looks realistic here.

>make them feel like the dream is still alive
the dream of what? wtf is wrong with you

They’re literally basing him off Elon Musk who likes to talk about the Simpson and Fortnite in the middle of a board meeting

too relatable

All he said was squidward. Dont have to watch the show to know that. Tony spends all day browsing the internet

Did he change at all in the comics when the Iron Man movie happened?

>mention Talmud
>get called alt-right
Am I using forbidden words? Reply with the word YAHWEH and let me know!

I know, right? Except, y'know, I've never had any relations with the fairer sex, but I can imagine...
Yup. Hebecame a Sillicon Valley 20 YO acting quipster. He's lost all his edge and he's just a caricature. He gets a good showing here and there, but he mostly exists to be "le EBIN tech-wizard quipmaster".

Attached: RCO007.jpg (1332x2048, 674K)

this post has merit

>Yup. Hebecame a Sillicon Valley 20 YO acting quipster.
In 60s the image of eccentric billionaire (probably millionaire back then) was Howard Hughes, in 90-00s it was Silicon Valey Guy, now it’s something like Eon Musk. It’s just how people see this type of character in different periods. Times change.

>Keep importing the diversity, you talmud brainwashed retards.
Take your meds, /pol/ schizo.

I get that, I'm not an inbred. But there's no reason to change established characters. They already turned Parker into Stark like for a while. Stark's in his 40s at this point. He's gone from PG Daniel Plainview/Don Draper to Social Network's Saverin and Zuckerberg rolled into one.

Attached: 499e40c2b86d867aebbe1bdde73d9727--iron-man-ellis.jpg (600x890, 77K)

Good morning synagogue of Satan.

>anything at all happens
>schizo retard: DA JOOOOOOz

Attached: 1538563514457.png (443x190, 68K)

t.Edomite

that dude didn't even look like squidward. just shitty zoomer-pandering dialogue.

>But there's no reason to change established characters.
There is a huge reason, these characters exist for 50 years now.

Are you blind?

Take your meds.

Attached: images (1).jpg (230x219, 24K)

Have you ever actually had sex? It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant(I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.

For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

not the guy you replied to, but if they’re trying to update him and make him like Elon musk, they’ve failed. Elon is a fucking retarded autist that shitposts about cat girls and can’t speak in public without stammering like an idiot. mcu tony is nothing like that. he’s more of a cool, douchey sillicon valley type guy.

In a 100 years from now we will very likely look down on those who believed in Iron Man and Batman, much like we do today in regards to Jesus and God.

Have you ever actually had sex? It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant(I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.

For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

>Has nothing in common with anyone here
>Comes back anyway
>Day after day, hour after hour
>Shills don't exist
>The tranny discord is just a right wing conspiracy theory
>No one is paid to post here
>JIDF come out in full force whenever Jews are mentioned
>All of it is just pure coincidence

kys

if tony is the embodiment of Yea Forums, than robot is the embodiment of /r9k/

Attached: 10F47408-1DF5-423A-AE49-B62E11FA1003.jpg (725x574, 101K)

SEETHING
fuck your alt-incel safespace :^)

It's worse than that. They wrote the joke years before the CGI character was rendered. So they formed the alien wizard character around the joke, not the joke around the character.

>just like us

the MCU unironically ruins the characters it portrays every time they're introduced because they're always immediately changed in the comics to be more like their movie counterparts and they're always made worse. they do it for the designs too, which can sometimes be shitty and sometimes be good. most of the times really fucking shitty though.

>genius
Black Panther's little sister is actually smarter and I can totally see her doing this, rendering this argument invalid.

Every single fucking character in the MCU is snarky.
This is why these movies are insufferable, every line of dialogue is a sarcastic remark about how dumb everything is, it's almost as if the writers of these movies feel embarassed to be working on them.

there's so much wrong with that sentence

Sneed's Feed and Seed
(Formerly Chuck's)

actually based