Ask yourself/tv/. Why didn't he go through with it?

Ask yourself/tv/. Why didn't he go through with it?

Attached: Ephebophilia.jpg (2700x1800, 790K)

He said it in another movie
When you get what you want you stop wanting it and you die.

Moment of clarity

Possibly erectile dysfuntion. If he started slow and licked her pussy he would have had a rager by the time she was ready for it.

Try watching the movie again

Because he was a homosexual and they only go after little boys.

I have watched it multiple times and that's my take on it. No healthy man wouldn't fuck that woman.

did he do the right thing?

I don't know, maybe when he found out she was a virgin, he no longer saw her as a sexual object, but as an innocent little kid, like his own daughter

she was a fat girl in Ghost World

Attached: ghost-world.jpg (599x337, 102K)

What movie

But why would he think that about a post pubescent girl?

That's how I saw it. That post nut clarity would be rough too. You suddenly realize that as a 40-50 something year old man you just fucked an underage virgin and if anyone finds out, you're in deep shit.

Its a shame they chose this ending to his story he was supposed to have gained some semblance of freedom in the film but he was still restricted by some abstract morality. Or maybe he didn't think he deserved such a beautiful experience.

Because he's a faggot

Maybe genuinely connecting with her instead of viewing her as an object was the beautiful experience.

He was gay. Didn't you see the movie?

thats the same girl? she had huge knockers in Ghost World.

No, that's the girl who played his daughter

Why would a sexual experience diminish the connection? I would think it would enhance it.

You can genuinely connect with a person with your dick you dumb faggot. Sex isn't dehumanizing. Don't listen to the propagandists at your school.

That's why he spent the whole movie fantasizing about a teenage girl right?

Then he kissed a man. You saw the movie, right?
>spend a whole movie fantasize about a girl
>kiss a man
>don't fuck the girl when she's down
He was gay the whole time.

He spent the whole time seeing her in only one light. Then actually had a real conversation with her. Its the reasons that he connected with her. That's why sex would have damaged that connection instead of enhancing it.

Being kissed by a man is not the same as kissing a man.

It takes two people to kiss, retard. It's literally the same thing.

oh shit, I thought It was

Is that not how the progression of most relationships go? attraction > connection > sex I dont see how making love to a woman would deminish the connection.

If that's the only kind of relationship you think people are capable of, sure

>le genuine connection
not a real thing.

This, Kevin Spacey thought he might ruin her and she would become a bitter cunt later in her life just like him.

Attached: 1551656368327.jpg (541x348, 106K)

This is the most Jewish movie I've ever seen.

>another hebephilia semantics thread
Fuck that, cast the remake

Attached: 6F84BFB7-D025-4B7E-BBE5-129109FABA68.jpg (640x640, 77K)