Will other pixar animations ever top this scene?

will other pixar animations ever top this scene?

Attached: coco.2017.1080p.bluray.x264-sparks.mkv_114922.jpg (1920x808, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWJz_-hseJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buncha spics dancing to salsa music

nooo, what a great scene /s

They did years ago: the beginning of Up.

Nah, this shit hits hard...
Mamá coco resembles my own abuelita. She's alive but not quite lucid and she's singing all the time

I thought this movie was going to bore me. It was surprisingly sad.

the bginiing of shrek was pretty based

Book of the Dead or whatever it was called that Coco ripped off was much better.

buzz realizing he is a toy is the saddest fucking thing man

If the beginning of Up didn't hit you hard, it's because of your age. Wait a few years and you'll see.

coco is reverse pleb filter. anyone who likes it is a certified retard

it really wasn't

Other than dying childless the beginning of Up is literally the best outcome you can hope for in life. Wall-E was the last true Pixar kino.

ohnonononononononono
dios mio

I'm not saying it didn't, but the whole thing with Coco is family, heritage and respect. I think it's less about an individual grief and more about this very wird bond we have with our family

>weird
fix'd

I wish my grandmother was a caring, loving one. I've always seen that in movies but have never had that.
I'm in my 30s and mine is due to decades of proscription drug abuse turned in to a schizophrenic who even in her 80s has episodes where she starts to freak out and rip doors off their hinges and smash windows, tvs, mirrors, etc. She's been evicted from 3 separate care facilities already in the past two years and we spend about $9k a month on (medicade isn't kicking in for another 9 or so months). She was always a bit of a crazy person, but its unreal now... Was never a holiday unless she was crying, made someone else cry or the was a hole in a wall somewhere.

I didn't know what to expect. A few parts made me tear up. Besides the final scene, that one part where the guy fades from being forgotten got me bad.

Dying childless IS the worst outcome in life.

My problem with Coco is, that you have to wait a looong time before it gets good for 20 minutes. The rest is forgettable and the character design was bad.

Hit me in the feels.

I watched both. Coco is surprisingly better. I thought Book of the dead was one of del Toro's weakest movies.

I agree with you, but we're talking about the SCENE. You have to admit it's fucking kino, c'mon

My grandparents told my dad that 45 minutes was too far to drive to see me when I was 12 years old when I was right there with them. They held a grudge against him for not being rich, which my mom had left my dad a few years prior for a rich man that they're obsessed with to this day. The concept of the loving grandparents has always annoyed me due to shit like that.

I said the last 20 minutes were good. But the rest is not on Pixar's level.

This said, even a disappointing Pixar movie is better than the rest of the American animation companies. Certainly better than Book of Life and similar dreck.

Never met my paternal grandparents but my maternal were just like that movie, man. I miss my abuelita

>itt: spics

I'm rural white from the midwest, but half of my family are Southerners living in trailers and are the nicest people I know, and the other half are high and mighty upper middle class suburbanites that look down on everyone for no real reason. I was too far to get to know one half, and the other half didn't give a shit about me.

your dad was a drunk and the only time he wanted to see you is when he was drunk and your grandparents didn't want him to drive drunk or be around you drunk.

This movie proves that female leadership is irrational and ill informed

Attached: 846EF41E-1D0D-4597-AB0D-CFDE371D32AB.png (529x458, 305K)

That's strange projection there. I remember my dad drinking maybe 4 times throughout my life.

Also, I lived with him, he had full custody. THEY wouldn't drive 45 minutes to see me.

because your grandparents were, apparently, on the ball and doing most of the heavy lifting raising you. They took the hit in their relationship with you to protect you from knowing your dad is a drunk.

>My grandparents told my dad that 45 minutes was too far to drive to see me

My mistake, I took this to mean you were living with your grandparents and they told your dad that he shouldn't come see you.

Again, he had full custody. You made some huge leaps there, you're not as smart as you think you are.

your reading comprehension is poor bro

its funny that you're upset that someone didn't read a post that was posted within a second of his reply.

Seems very similar to Inside Llewyn Davis Shoals of Herring scene

youtube.com/watch?v=NWJz_-hseJQ

you can barely write, bro.

Samefagging to defend yourself, but you posted your reply 1 minute after I had posted about full custody. Plenty of time for auto update to have happened. Sorry brainlet.

I see you brushed up on your grammar a bit.

>cartoons are sad
lmao

Fuck no

mine died at 96 so 3 minutes into coco and knowing that she's not lucid makes cry like a fag

>disney aggressively targets spics
>spics go all ayayayay over it

When I was 5 my grandma strangled by hanging a trapped rabbit in front of me. Just after I asked if we could keep him. Native grandparents are fucked

Mi abuelita died just like this so sad vote democrat

disgusting crap appealing to ethnic minorities. usa is finished.

Ratatouille is the last good movie this zog studio ever made.

>the beginning of Up is the saddest part
Can this meme die? The saddest part is when Carl is finally alone on top of the waterfall and he finds the adventure book in the closet and realizes that she had actually been filling it out all those years and her true adventure wasn't going to somewhere exotic but spending her life with him.

it's okay, julio

So much this

This!!!

Also Wall-E has the most emotional scene in the Pixar films, when Eve brings Wall-E back and that song starts playing.....

Still can’t get through the ending without a few tears despite seeing it so many times.

Attached: 6238AC6D-6037-496C-942E-FCD72565F974.jpg (712x603, 193K)

pay for my wall, miguel

Okay senor what's your bank account number

>Dying childless IS the worst outcome in life
I’ve seen worse, like dying alone and miserable in no-income apartment complex because your kids don’t give a fuck about you anymore.

¡Pinche gringos, give us back our land, ese!

How embarrassing

Lol this ‘mature adult’ has never seen ATLA

and then what they tell you is they regret having kids?

>crying to kids movies

kys

see

Thinking sullivan will never see boo again and that very last seen of him being gifted her door again and stepping through to hear her voice one more time

>the beginning of Up
Opinion discarded
Pleb index working

I don’t fucking know, I got out of there the moment I saw the writing on the calendar that basically begged the tenants not to sink further into despair because at least they’re not dead. I’d take well-off and childless over poor with neglectful children any day of the god damn week.

SPICS HANG FROM TREES!!!!
>u-um I'm sorry can you repeat that sir?
I SAID
SPICS
HANG
FROM
FUCKING
TREES!
>um wow that was really rac-
I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE F U C K
KILL ALL BEANERS AHAHAHAHAHAH!
FUCK HIRO AND FUCK THE MODS
IF I -EVER- SEE ONE OF YOU DUMBASS JANNIES IN PUBLIC I WILL NOT STOP AT ANYTHING TO BEAT YOU FUCKING SENSELESS! I WILL CAVE YOUR FUCKING SKULL INWARDS WITH A GODDAMN SLEDGHAMMER!!!!!
I'M GONNA GO ON /d/ AND JERK OFF TO 40FT FUTADICKS YOU CAN'T STOP ME BEEEEEEEOTCH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WETBACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>yikes... that doesn't look good to our advertisers.. gonna have to ban y-
LISTEN CLOSELY YOU THICKHEADED FUCKTARD, BANNING DOESN'T MEAN JACK S H I T!!!!! IT IS SO FUCKING EASY TO EVADE BANS!!!!! YOU ARE POWERLESS YOU DELUSIONAL JANITOR COCKSUCKER!!!! SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL
CLEAN
UP
MY
FUCKING
SHIT
F O R
F R E E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHOKE ON A HOT POCKET AND PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!! SMELLY SUBHUMAN WETBACK BEANER MONKEY!!!!!!!!!

Is this movie any good? Thinking about watching it.

Attached: 1550650844399.png (483x470, 184K)

If you’re going to force me to be sincere and unretarded I’d say it’s an unironic 7/10, probably worth the watch

um wow that was really racist

so you can read minds then?

>book of life is about two dudes competing to see who gets the girl

>coco is about family

Coco revolves around the lore of Day of the Dead while Book of Life uses it for aesthetic purposes.

next toy story should be this kid beaner parents selling them all to a thrift store of crank.

"for"