Will DCs Joker surpass marvels blacked.com?

Will DCs Joker surpass marvels blacked.com?

Attached: 3123113311.png (1736x800, 1.52M)

I mean duh

>Black Panther
>200 million
>Joker
>55 million

Honestly where the fuck did they spend all the money on the Joker?

lol, no. black panther was a big hit for the very same reasons joker won't be.

joker will certainly turn a profit but it won't be a TDK-size smash hit

experiment.

joker seems to be a movie, not ps2 game with nogs in it

Why is Joker looking so kino compared to the barrage of capeshit we normally get?
Even the poster looks great compared to Black Panther

50 million of that went to the clown make up and therapy for Joaquin to get him living in a society.

Marvel has awful posters.

>filmed movie
vs
>rendered cutscene
geez

Most movies that are more than 50%
cgi nowadays look like shit.

Kinos try to keep the cg to the minimum.

the cast

Based on the spoilers, images from the set and what the director has said it'll be about as leftist cuck shit as black panther

Explain BR2049 then

cgi to minimum, Denishonest went full practical as much as possible

the 80's/70's setting

Is that poster legitimate? it's like they're trying to make a prestige picture about a fucking super villain! I'm beyond excited to see where this goes, could change the game for DC. A series of films done with sincere artistic honesty about capeshit characters could be the fresh take we need to avoid quip-crusaders for another 20 years.

Attached: 1554773593788.png (537x800, 510K)

>artistic honesty
Imagine the tasteless manchild that wrote this
You can just tell he praised logan and wishes for this to be R rated as well because his pleb masters told him that means it's for "adults"

I nevr saw logan actually, looked shit, regardless, you have completely dodged my point and made no effort to retort, simply call names, make a post with words, yet say nothing of value. Why can't something which has it's own world, it's own characters, and it's own plot devices have artistic honesty? what about it being modern fiction prevents that?

Logan is good. And that poster agrees with you, he is just baiting you.

Were the ps2 graphics for BP that expensive?