I didn't get the ending

I didn't get the ending.

Attached: 220px-American_Psycho.png (220x326, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6I5M-sG45Mc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That people are so superficial that even murder doesn't matter if you keep up appearances.

It's ok brainlet, I'm sure you will understand the Avengers one, it's almost here! :^)

Believe in yourself

You didn’t get these, though.

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

you also dont get pusy lmfao

That makes sense. But what about his lawyer not knowing who he was and him getting away with his killing spree . It was real, right?

>It was real, right?
It doesn't matter. That's the point

I don't really watch mcu. Too many to keep up with.

Right

Bateman is Doritos

Attached: 1554536898461.jpg (500x357, 30K)

A bag* of doritos

>he didn't get it

Attached: 34t34.png (273x312, 194K)

LMFAO

friendly reminder that its bullshit that this was directed by a woman

Attached: 1364428841861.jpg (816x816, 268K)

He may not have killed anyone and he certainly didn't kill as many as he thinks

checked

He almost certainly killed Paul. But in the end it doesn't matter.

Bateman is in Hell, not the real world

>It was real, right?
His final rampage was probably a hallucination, but the rest of the murders were real.

After all, the people at the dry cleaners could see the blood on his sheets, so obviously he killed the whores.

I got these dubs

Attached: BlD3bWQ.jpg (700x512, 57K)

Good thread.

it's hip to be square!

Harold, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've checked a lot of dubs.

>is that Donald Trump's limousine?

Attached: 1554532354583.jpg (378x467, 124K)

I... I even ate a little

Nor did you get the dubs

please

He only killed the prostitutes, everyone else was just a fantasy of who he wanted to kill.

Dubsman was a huge pussy who didn’t kill anyone and just had edgy fantasies.

Good luck, Two-Terms Trump!

Nice, check these post your cock if dubs

Who exactly is Dorssia

>This board is a real beehive activity of user! You know, I could've gotten us into >>>/Dorsia/

I like how in the book, Patrick never manages to get a reservation at Dorsia himself, but his failure younger brother can effortlessly get one.

well lucky for you this faggot is gracing us with his wisdom. this fucker finally descended from heaven itself just to tell us retards what this crazy and CONFUUUSINg ending was all about
anyways heres the video
youtube.com/watch?v=6I5M-sG45Mc
thank fuck this guy was born or i wouldnt know what to do about movies and their endings

digits

Attached: 4361239024.jpg (640x480, 24K)

In the ending he realizes he cannot tell his hallucinations from what he has actually has done because the people around him are so self absorbed they don't even know he exists, or that anyone else exists. They constantly mistake him for other people, and they probably mistook Paul Allen too. So in this final moment he is horrified by the discovery that he will never be able to determine what he did and he didn't, and that he doesn't matter and anything else he does also doesn't matter. It's like he is a ghost in this world.

But yes, he did kill people, the director confirms it.

guys, it's time to check em

sneed

>66

Attached: 1515689233518.jpg (575x356, 20K)

read the book - he doesnt kill anyone, its all in his head