Now that the dust has settled

Are we in agreement that Arrow season 2, The Flash season 1 and Legends of Tomorrow season 2 and Supergirl season 4 are the peak of the CW's DC cape shows?

Attached: CW-Verse.png (553x707, 776K)

Unironically yes, this was my personal list as well. On that note, does anyone else find Supergirl to be one of the more fun to binge?

I prefer LoT, even though I'm the minority the dislikes the overtly wacky Beebo nonsense.

Is it that good ? im not convince, by the cw late season, the fist season was below average.

Yeah I agree. I know Reddit is often thrown around as "thing I don't like" phrase, but it is literally the most reddit shit

I honestly couldn't tell you what happened during season 1 or 2, but I really enjoyed 3 and 4 so far (despite the SJW shit)

What about Black Lightning?

Attached: He's black and he's back.jpg (3000x2000, 2.02M)

>peak of the CW's DC cape shows?
Smallville was the peak of capetv. Not having Green Arrow spin off with Justin Hartley is still a mistake. Everytime I try an episode of the Arrowverse it is literally cheesy cringe dipped in Marvel juice. Leaves a bad taste every time.

Attached: Welling.jpg (758x1005, 82K)

>Everytime I try an episode of the Arrowverse it is literally cheesy cringe dipped in Marvel juice.

So, just like Smallville then?

If you are going to be that much of a boomer at least be truthful and say Lois & Clark ffs.

This season of LoT is better though.

LoT season 3 > season 2

Legends season 2 is TV kino, 3 and 4 have been shitshows

The political shit made me want to vomit
I came back for the Lex episodes though, those were good

but oliburr

Attached: felishitty.jpg (908x720, 110K)

Nah, their budget got slashed and it shows.

I don;t care. i only know that I wish i could shrink to the size of a bug, get into supergirls tight dress, inhale that panty butt supergas and suck that in like a fucking bong hit till i pass out from lung cancer.

Attached: 36dde6b565a97d66c8d44fe793731164.gif (267x374, 960K)

haven't watched LOT but the rest is all accurate

Attached: 172394872498234.jpg (1000x563, 459K)

>at least be truthful and say Lois & Clark ffs.
No. Love that show as well but Smallville still surpasses it. Both series had shit finales so it's relative.

Attached: welling_rosenbaum.jpg (958x820, 69K)

dropped it mid season, too much modern hip hop, i found Tobias interesting.

I know this is CW DC you're all talking about. But as far as DC shows go, I am really digging Doom Patrol.

I want to beat her face in.

Arrow season 1, the vast majority of season 2, parts of season 5 and Supergirl season 2 were all good shows. The rest were foisted by their own petard of sjw trash, lazy easy formulaic writing and blown budgets.

If you disagree you just don't think like me at all and that's okay.

Oliver should have fucked Black Siren silly.

Attached: 983f93f37f0acc5052f713a7cee77091.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)