Hellboy

>opening this week
>zero threads
is it dead in the water? looks like shit to be fair

Attached: mila cute.jpg (1920x2560, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7hDWOlCpVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah no one is going to watch this
whats the target audience?

i'm going to go see it

AY LIL DONNIE

Another disappointment, tossed into the trash

Dark Universe 2.0

Even the Del Toro ones just have a cult following and were never popular

Hellboy: The property that's constantly trying to convince you that it's smarter than the low-IQ capeshit it really is

Goddamit I love Dog Soldiers and the Descent and the old Hellboy movies, this SHOULD be fucking great, but sadly it doesn't look great, son I am disappoint

Is this a reboot?

Last I heard shit about this movie was the initial makeup reveal

Yeah.

Yes

yeah, they barely made almost twice their budget back. they probably saw profit on video and what not, but they weren't hits by any means

This is the first time I hear of this movie. I kinda liked the Ron Pearlman movies. Why not just make a 3rd one?

>is it dead in the water?
Its cost more than Shazam! and its projected opening weekend is $20mil, so it's pretty safe to say yes.

>Opening tomorrow here
>Review embargo still up
>"Want to see" only has 17 users who bothered to click it
>70mil budget
>16mil opening
>34mil domestic final
This fucking wishes it was the Dark Universe mate

Attached: 1458948837868.png (228x260, 138K)

Nobody wants to shake lil' Ronnies anymore.

would make 10billion if he were hellboy still. libs would eat this shit up just because hes in it

Maybe making Hellboy look like he has down syndrome was a bit too much.

The whole Hellboy franchise was never meant to be, IM GOING TO FUCKING SAY IT, the Hellboy movies were OK, I know people fucking ADORE this franchise but I think its overrated as shit, look the production values are AMAZING I get that I SEE THAT, the dude with the double blades was cool as shit and the nazi bitch but OH MY GOD whoever played agent Myers (probably working at starbucks now) had less emotion than an animatronic, he was not only the weakest link but a forgettable one.

Please tell me im not the only one, im not saying its a bad movie but come on people like it so much I almost think its a psyops.

David Harbour revealed his true cuck colours when he read that award speech. It’s a no from me.

Trailer looks like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=p7hDWOlCpVQ

Its Lionsgates, this movie is dead bro.

>We should punch Americans in the face
>Why did my cape shit bomb!

what's weird is that Hellboy 2 did better at the box office than Hellboy (even compared to their budgets), but the franchise died anyway

What’d he say?

I think they asked DelTaco for something and he didn't like it and went reee and left.

Educate yourself. There’s a reason it’s so successful
but after that last issue of devil you know I’m furious. What was Mignola thinking?

Attached: 717C135F-0FF1-40D0-8907-DD062FD7BD53.png (600x4207, 490K)

hellboy cinematic universe when?