Just saw this comedy. When I was supposed to laugh?

Just saw this comedy. When I was supposed to laugh?

Attached: Ragnarok.jpg (290x400, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C10PoQ4jotk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It;s now our job to instruct you in how to express emotions you autistic fuck. Get a therapist.

when you look in the mirror

>I don't find the same things funny as other people do! Where's my medal?!?!

I honestly don't fucking care what you do

>tfw too much of a bitter boomer to get into the comedy

Over how cucked Asgard was.

>Ruins tension and drama with le epic quip

It didn't have laugh tracks?

it's a kid's saturday morning cartoon movie

Do Asgardians migrate to whatever source the black immigrants come from, or is it one way gene flow, meaning the Asgardians in the movie are getting replaced by blacks?

youtu.be/C10PoQ4jotk

If there are black Asgardians, why can't there be white Wakandans?

I'm offended by this cultural appropriation

Cause Marvel has a marxist agenda.

But I watched this movie because the not biased or paid critics told me it was so funny but they didn't told me why the jokes were funny so I need fellow Disney bros to help me. If I had to think for myself I would probably find the humor in this movie simplistic and random and I don't want to think that way because people here will call me a DCshill when I don't even like most DC movies.

When the planet blows up and Captain Sneed places a sign saying "Formerly Asgard."

>tfw they abandonned the idea of having Thanos want to fuck Cate Blanchett as his motivation

Whenever Skurge was onscreen

OP here. I actually like the first Ant-Man for having context for most of the jokes unlike most of the other Marvel movies were humour is random but I feel bad for thinking for myself.

When he say "piss off ghost"
XD XD XD

When do you believe Thor: Ragnarok possessed either drama or tension?

Most critics say Ant-man is one of the worst Marvel movies and I need Disney bros to help me get rid of my toxic way of thiking.

Asgardians are pure aryan I don't know where the blacks came from but not from Odin

Yeah, drama and tension shouldn't be in movies. Except when Starlord was angry at Thanos after quipping moments before his serious scene.

Care wasn't playing Death. There are similarities between Hela and Death but they certainly aren't interchangeable.

*Cate

This thread is about Ragnarok based confusedanon

Bump

The comparison was made in the comics not so long ago. Thanos had a fling with Hela and then dumped her.

Attached: 1220105167957.png (875x880, 26K)

One scene. During one scene only. When Thor prayed to Heimdal so that could talk across lightyears. That was kino.

Sounds gay as fuck

>ywn pump and dump Hela

Attached: 1267654278864.gif (241x182, 756K)