What does Yea Forums make of Hereditary?

What does Yea Forums make of Hereditary?

Attached: Hereditary.png (220x326, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UceaB4D0jpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like heREDDITary amirite

its pretty damn great.

this

haha

What happened at the end?

It Follows and The Witch are superior movies. Hereditary is like a bad comic book flick.

>like a bad comic book flick
that doesnt even make any fucking sense

This

Attached: 1543887499932.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

I see. It all makes sense now

Very solid movie. My only issue is with the pacing of things. Also the nightmare scene is probably the most terrifying thing I've ever seen in a film.

yes it does, it means it's ridiculous and over the top like a bad comic book movie

>. Also the nightmare scene is probably the most terrifying thing I've ever seen in a film.
t, 15 yo

Terrible climax, boring pacing and no cohesion between characters and story. Is the retarded sister of Rosemary's Baby.

Horror kino of the decade

>. Is the retarded sister of Rosemary's Baby.
This is an accurate description.

i like the part when ghost charlie writes out “holy shit this movie is mediocre just end it already”

/thread

Great until the seance happens. Then it just turns into another "dumb family deals with demon possession" movie.

reddit trash for low iq shit eaters. just like green room, babadook, it follows, lights out, get out, the ritual, don't breathe

The average moviegoer hated it.
What do you THINK we make of it?

t. the nun shitter

It follows is good though

Polanski is twisting in his cptomb

It made no sense. The witch bitch's entire plan relied on the mom actually visiting her and then doing the ritual. What if that hadn't worked?

It was just ok. I don't understand people making it out to be horror of the year or whatever. It wasn't anything special.

The way I understood it the grandmother wanted to bring a demon into the first born son. But the mother and her had a bad relationship and wouldn't let her around him. Then the mother had a daughter and made up with the grandmother. The grandmother put the demon in the granddaughter(she was a demon the whole movie). She died and the grandma's cult or cult went about sticking the demon in the grandson.

it was good aside from the obviously evil cult lady who had to spell everything out at the end

Wtf is that webm though?

>Mum is gonna kill me

Attached: hereditary.jpg (768x475, 35K)

the greatest involuntary comedy of the last few years

why does the guy of two blue-eyed white parents look like a muslim? was she BOMBED?

Great until that shit ending

>moving corpse.exe to Recycling Bin

Everything about this film was awful. Down to amateur continuity. Yea Forums liked it initially because no one on this board has any taste heuristics beyond "did mainstream audiences like it? No? Must be good"

>Everything about this film was awful.
What do you count as "everything"? Was the sound mixing awful? Blocking? Set design?

very kino, the ending is kinda take it or leave it, some people doesn't like it

It was okay but not even close to The VVitch

a couple of decent scenes. ending was too forced. mediocre overall.

>sound mixing awful? Blocking? Set design?
yes actually hahah it was an awful movie.
literally every aspect of the film was amateur. They thought that slowing down the pace and making you sit with it would somehow be a cure to the complete lack of content. (that gimmick only works for Villeneuve). The film played it safe and made no daring decisions and even at that it was incompetent.

This is the only good shot in the film:
UWU creepy (unironically i love this shot)

Attached: 1534983038472.jpg (1920x952, 189K)

Tell me how was the sound mixing awful

Then what IS good?

the sound mixing was gay. you know I dont have an example of how the fucking sound mixing was bad. I'm sure it's fine. Just because a person knows how to do something basic like breathing doesnt add to a persons value. it baseline

4/10 movie that literally has viral marketers on Yea Forums. I'm shocked you people are still making threads.

holy shit, you mean like literally literally?

Something being "baseline" is far different from awful though.

the sound mixing being fine is barely a factor when considering whether or not a film is good. Other aspects take priority to sound mixing you fucking pantheist

I actually agree with this.

A lot of good ideas, really bad execution

the only thing I got from it is that the pajeet dude is a really good actor

When the kid spazs out in class it scared the fuck outa me

legit shit tier garbage movie and anyone who thinks its good is a huge faggot and probably a discord tranny.

Song unrelated.
youtube.com/watch?v=UceaB4D0jpo

Attached: 1553959826999.jpg (2300x2278, 1.04M)

>hey mom look i posted again

>t.discordtranny

NOTHING

I know the comparison is inevitable due to A24, but they aren’t even on the same level. Hereditary is Conjuring-tier - The Witch stands among the decade’s best films

YOU ARE NOW PAIMON
HEIL PAIMON
HEIL PAIMON
HEIL PAIMON
>mfw im not paimon
FUCK

Attached: 1553631364842.jpg (560x564, 59K)

you must be a retarded nigger if you think sound mixing isn't an important factor in a horror movie, get a grip of yourself dumb cunt.

Attached: zxczxczda23.jpg (494x197, 23K)

It shat the bed real fucking hard when the daughter died. All the mystery and suspense of grandmas corpse, the cult activity, the fucking travesty of the third act, was akin to throwing parts of a good movie and setting it on fire. Here’s the basic plot/goal of the cult:
>Mammon, a demon of wealth, is a male spirit that inhabits female bodies. He don’t like it.
>Grandmas in the cult of Mammon, as much of the social elite in the town.
>They believe Mammon was born in the daughter (granddaughter). Why? Because she’s an ugly autistic retard.
>Here’s how to summon Mammon;
>Have autists head knocked off by a telephone pole with cult symbol
>Fuck around for like weeks doing nothing besides dig up grandmas corpse and stash it.
>Yell at brother of Autist by saying, “I expel you”.
>Oh and have the mother, who may or not be in cult, chase her son up to attic so he can jump out the window. But now before chopping her head off.
>And the cult? Just jerk off in gray body paint while this all happens.
>After bro kills him self (but not really), Mammon takes over his body.

tldr: movie sucks shit and wastes your time.

>Fugly people: the movie
whats up with that? ugly people suck, made the movie difficult to watch. I hate uggos. I'm really handsome. I bet you're all a bunch of uggos lol. if you're ugly u shud kys

Honestly one of the better Demon-cult movies in recent years. I also recently saw that Possession of Hannah Grace and thought that was pretty good.

It was good. The mom was hot. That's it.
The only thing made no sense to me is the grandmother's corpse in the attic. Why? And how did they not notice the fucking smell?

This. Between Hereddit and the Ritual, horror last year really couldn;t carry itself past 1/3rd of the way through

It Follows was a terrible movie.

The only scary bit was where the guy ran up into the attic and the mother is banging on the door and then it shows the banging is her smashing her head repeatedly while clinging to the ceiling. I was well spooked.

Attached: 1467807461_e71f782ee049fc1dca6fc7eff4d36fca.gif (500x281, 1018K)

>I don't like thing so IT'S SO LE SÖY LOL LMAO XD

Some autist took a stupid children argument and wasted his time to put it in a picture, thinking he was doing something great

wow, never change Yea Forums please

Attached: 1437427236007.gif (256x192, 1.39M)

I agree

good movie but Yea Forums has to be contrarian and say it's bad because acting superior on internet is the only thing they live for

1000 iq movie apparently that redi...I mean Yea Forums somehow didn't understand

Freaked me out too

Attached: party hard.gif (640x480, 1.46M)

i don't think it follows is great, i do think it's above average. i also think that it is twice as good as heredditary

You wanted it to be just about mental illness didn't you

Best horror movie of the decade. Contrarian faggots will disagree, but that's to be expected.

What was the horror of the year

Imagine thinking it's better than autopsy of Jane doe. Cringe

You just described some of the movie without actually criticizing any of it. Congrats, you're a fucking idiot.

Solid movie. Most Yea Forums posters who don't like it just want to be contrarian and feel unique.

>brainlets shitting on this movie but think It Follows is good
The absolute state of this board

Attached: E79B64F3-7063-45DA-9858-68BB4F0570DC.jpg (480x466, 41K)

The ending was one of the best parts of the movie...

It was good. I liked it.

Attached: 1474264300455.jpg (516x417, 68K)

I love how someone called you out and you made a post that doesn't really say anything or back up any opinions you might have lol. Literally just posting in circles without saying anything substantial.

I liked that movie too.

They were both good. They're both completely different films too. At least they weren't remakes or possession films.

First day on Yea Forums?

Unfortunately, no.

Aspergers boy?