What is your opinion on Pink Floyd – The Wall?

What is your opinion on Pink Floyd – The Wall?

Attached: 55fcb5b6-78c2-11e6-9ae3-caad033356ef.jpg (513x700, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9KUSl4-GKwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7jMlFXouPk8
youtube.com/watch?v=n_yRvxy9HVs&t
youtube.com/watch?v=lX3uCuFKlqw
youtube.com/watch?v=I7ijRW_k9r4&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's okay but echoes is still their best song (and the best song of the 20th century)

Personally I love it, but I can see why it’d turn some people off. What Shall We Do Now should have been on the album

I wish Fascist Pink wasn't just an allegory.

it's shit

as well as when the tigers broke free but at least it made it on the final cut

youtube.com/watch?v=9KUSl4-GKwQ

i would say this is the greatest rock film of all time but its not, its actually a musical and anyone who says otherwise is wrong. which makes it the GOAT musical of all time

Overrated

Why can't they make songs like this anymore?
youtube.com/watch?v=7jMlFXouPk8

I liked it a lot in high school. Knowing the band and Geldof weren't happy with each other or the end result kind of made me dislike them all.

Pink isn't well he stayed back at the hotel.

Overrated, meaningless garbage. The music is alright though.

calling them pink floyd without roger waters

GET OUT

boomer garbage

2nd best musical after chicago
eat shit zoomers

Attached: boom.png (680x582, 358K)

>a fictionalized autobiography of yourself and a close friend is meaningless

Huh.

SO YS
THOUGHT YA
MIGHT LIKE TO.... POST ON Yea Forums
TO FEEL THE WARM THRILL OF SHITPOSTING AND EVADING A BAN
WELL I GOT SOME BAD NEWS FOR YOU user
JANNY'S NOT WELL, HE STAYED BACK AT THE HELL
THEY'VE SENT US ALONE AS A SURROGATE BAND
IT'S TIME TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU FAGS REALLY STAND

Attached: 7c74af15cc936a8c6d45c71879957758.jpg (383x536, 16K)

Garbage. I fucking these "dude so surreal lmao" movies.

Pink is /pol/ personified.

The movie's version of Mother is better than the studio version.
youtube.com/watch?v=n_yRvxy9HVs&t
youtube.com/watch?v=lX3uCuFKlqw

And the Judge, too.
>a massive crab walking butthole and testicle monster who wants to shit on everything

hard disagree
never liked the movie version, even though it's great
pink is a rock star and a stand-in for waters, /pol/ wishes they had even a shred of their talent

They lash out at the world because daddy wasn't there for them and mommy is controlling. That's /pol/ to a T.

You just don't get how deep The Wall is. It's like, there's this wall around him, and the wall symbolizes a wall.

Still annoyed Waters won't release complete footage from the 81 shows.

The animation segments are kino

Did anyone go to the Roger Waters The Wall tour a few years back?

Goodbye Blue Sky is the most kino part of the whole thing

I don't know what you want me to say, it's not a good movie. The animation is inconsistent, ranging from embarrassing to passable, the "plot" is paper thin and still manages to come off as pathetically pretentious and any meaning can only extracted by wikipedia article reading, audio commentary listening fagboys like you. Just because elements in a movie have a real life stand in doesn't make a shitty movie deep. Many bands have gone that way, expanding their creativity to different medias and most have failed including the Beatles. But the Wall makes the Magical Mystery Tour seem like an artistic achievement in comparison, it's that shallow.

agreed

lol fuck off ringo you are way too old to be posting here

>Waters and Gilmour couldn't just get over their shit and reunite for a tour while Wright was still alive.
>meanwhile Nick Mason is touring with a Barrett-era revival group

It's not deep. But it's not "meaningless", just because the meaning isn't deep or thought provoking.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7ijRW_k9r4&pbjreload=10

Why is "explaining the plot/meaning of The Wall" such a meme?

Yeah no shit Mr. Semantics, practically nothing is really meaningless if you look close enough. It's just an hyperbolic expression to highlight how empty this shitty overlong music video feels.

This.

I'm little bit disappointed that Hey You was left out. It's the best or second best song in the whole album after all.

>after Pink completes the wall he slowly becomes more depressed
>the more depressed he becomes the more time he spends becoming politically charged and angry at the world
>the more political he becomes the more he becomes a neo-nazi out to destroy the people he blames for his suffering
Damn

Dark Side of the Moon may be pleb but it's still by far my favorite album from them, but Comfortably Numb is probably my favorite song from them overall so The Wall is great too.