What will go wrong?

what will go wrong?

Attached: bebop.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Fuck Netflix and fuck shills

Everything. Just look at the cast and the showrunner.

More like what will go right?

this and the answer is nothing. We already had a live action Cowboy Bebop. It was called Firefly and it did more justice to cowboy bebop via homage that this abomination will do as a true remake.

All the same shit that went wrong with Death Note.

I bet they will remake every song into rap and/or dubstep remix

>Spike gets changes into an Asian but Julia will still be white
>Jets wife will be white too and in the episode where he meets her he will have sex with her while her new (white) boyfriend secretly watches

CowBOY is too toxic masculine of a term. Should be renamed Cowperson Bebop tbqh

Everything.
Literally
EVERYTHING.

Spike is black

>Shebop

No he’s not. Jet is black. Spike is a gook

i hope they shed some light on current social issues such as racism and xenophobia

don't forget for the problems of the LGBTQIP+ community

>yellow skinned green haired martian
nothing

I know it unfunny corny meme humor “hurrr they keep adding extra letters” but honestly, what the fuck? Why does it keep growing everytime I turn my head for a second

Is the anime available on netflix?

I hope Ed goes barefoot.

diversity

Niggers existing and therefore being cast.

Everything. Netflix+niggers+gooks+spics=bad news

It’s all on Hulu, dub and JPN

Why wouldn’t someone just watch the original.

thanks. I want to see the original before I see the live action.

more fanfiction-tier garbage just like everything else netflix has ever done

Attached: 1553388056194.png (1274x715, 812K)

formerly spike's

I've seen this scene a dozen times and never noticed it's Spike and Jet. Is this a Cowboy Bebop reference?

shitty you tubers are gonna make video about it, telling non-weebs why this movie is bad.

Even if you hate anime it’s good. None of the typical, cliche, “Japanesey” moments that ruin 99% of anime
>OOPS I tripped and fell and somehow ended up on top of you with both hands of your tits! How wacky!
God I hate anime

what the fuck is "weeaboo" about bebop? it's a short series and has vague japanese tropes

Nothing. I don’t even think it was popular in japan

I quite liked that film they made about evil Jews.

weeaboo is a mostly derogatory slang term for a Western person who is obsessed with Japanese culture, especially anime, often regarding it as superior to all other cultures.

I myself came form 'that' place, but I have done my homework

>God I hate anime
Same. It’s a shame because I love the history, the architecture, the art, the foliage and landscapes, and the language itself. In fact anime is the WORST thing about japan and it sucks I’ll be called a weeb because of my interest in another countries culture