Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SURooP6_UfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1ahKW2k9Hks
youtube.com/watch?v=Rn1EnYBuR8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lots of nudity, real gore and baby sex

Mummyfu doesn't die, she seduces Tom and they rule the world together

Hot mummy sex.

It should have been called Mummy: the UNJUSTENING. Fire Cruise, get Brandon back on board and have him marry the mummy, divorce her and pay alimony for the rest of his immortal life.

>Mummy is completing her dark ritual
>Cruise lies on the ground helpless
>A cloaked figure emerges from the shadows
>throws holy water on the Mummy
>she screams in pain
>he grabs her and throws her into a stone sarcophagus
>fills it with scarab beetles he kept in a jar
>closes the lid
>he walks towards Cruise
>he removes his cloak
>it's Brendan Fraser
>"Women. They'll suck the life outta you. Am I right?"

HOLY
Make it happen, Universal.

100 minute sex scene involving the mummy and the new protagonist played by me

Told the studio executives to fuck off and stop meddling.

This is the only way, any scenario without lord brendan is built upon a rotten foundation and doomed to fail.

Got rid of the stupid premise of Plan 9 from outer space cinematic universe, no more jekyll/Hyde scenes. Just have a man on the run from a fucking mummy determined to steal his soul to return it to her pharaohs body.

kino

Do it and have the second movie be a crime movie, where the mummyfu appears dead in the beginning of the movie and there's a detective trying to understand how it happened. In the end it is revealed Brendan was the killer, and he did it to stop paying her alimony.

They could've easily got Brendan back and Rachel Weisz back and make a tonne of money.

Make her barefoot and grow to gigantic sizes.

Lessen the comedic elements and have the characters take themselves more seriously while toning down the Western guilt/Middle Eastern wrath on Western iconography (Ahmanet's sandstorm assault on London was unnecessary)

Attached: The Mummy (Universal) Tier.png (970x845, 569K)

Cancelled it.

>lessen the comedic elements

Jesus, you wanted them to take themselves even more seriously? They should've gone full camp and not batted an eyelash.

That's pirates of the Caribbean 3

Probably hiring a lead that’s not in his 50s. No offense to Cruise or anything but Universal’s decision to cast a bunch of aging stars for their cinematic universe was puzzling.

Fire the fucking manlet and change it so the waifu and MC team up in order to fight some greater evil in a shitty predictable twist

Remove humor and Jekyll's agency. The movie feels like they wanted to go for something creepy but then some retard added jokes and it ended up like that stupid crap from 90s. C'mon this chick killed a fucking newborn baby, even R-rated horror do not really do that! If you have balls to do something like this, don't go comedy mode.

I thought it was pretty good.

this films is an americano pleb filter who wanted a fat brendan frasier pretending he's a hero again

>Mummy's Ghost above Mummy's Tomb and Mummy's Curse
May I know why? They are pretty much same movies. I'd put them all on same place.

About The Mummy [2017] I'd like to point on something overlooked by nearly everyone - cinematography. Of course it's not Oscar-winning material but damn me I don't remember many action blockbusters as nice to look at. Cameraman knew his shit and you can see it. The movie is very dark yet you can see every important detail. Lights are damn good, especially in prison-tomb scenes. OK, call it "basic filmmaking" but it's still nicer than in many other blockbusters.

youtube.com/watch?v=SURooP6_UfQ

Attached: the.mummy.2017.screencap.001.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

More smol mummy scenes.

Just film few other monster movies that will serve as prequels and lead to events from The Mummy.
It's not a bad movie per-se, it is just too much to start universe with.

Attached: smug.png (1180x493, 604K)

giv mummy gf

Attached: 1554491240024.gif (779x512, 50K)

Have a scene with a now plump Brandon Fraiser sitting down and enjoying a nice burger.
Looks up, catches a glimpse of the new mummy and goes," Ya, no" and walks away.
Would of been less than 30 seconds.

Wouldn't he be like 120 years old?

Ending it at 0.01.

Made it much quieter, an actual horror film, not some jet setting action showpiece with more expensive yet generic looking cg monsters than would be in an entire years worth of other action films. Got what a bloated mess.

Not make it.

>cg monsters
CGI wasn't the problem because there's almost none of it, apart from animals or sandstorm or some other details. I think Seth (intro scene) was also CGI but that's all.
Writing was the only problem, production design and quality was ok.

Attached: bts footage.webm (480x270, 2.99M)

What about Hammer ones?

Turn the Dark Universe into the Fem Monster Universe
Smol Mummy resurrects other classic monsters
Wolfgal, who is just a thicc girl with anime style wolf ears and tail who shuns clothes and likes licking people
Draculina, a yandere with looks that belie her age
The invisible woman, whose presence is only known by the clacking of her high heels, the only clothing she wears

Give it to a component director. In a dream world Del Toro would be a fantastic choice to handle the entire "dark universe," but even a consistent workman director like Ron Howard would've been a massive improvement.

Cruise is not the problem. He's actually a decent choice for a blockbuster adventure type of movie Mummy 2017 is.

Actually, letting Cruise himself direct it wouldn't be a terrible choice. He's overdue for stepping in the director's chair.

Call people racist and sexist for not watching it. I'm actually surprised they didn't defend this movie. Mummy chick is actually from africa, native north african bebers or something. God she's was hot, that's some diversity I don't mind.

Ahmanet and Tom do the pact but it's not a straight forward rule the world thing it's more like the Eclipse from Berserk, they become ethereal otherworldly forces for the most part who have a hand in our reality but aren't actually physically present most of the time, also the act of them doing this is what creates the need for something like Prodigium as it's the opening of pandora's box, it allows evil and otherworldly beings to come into the world, like the breaking of the dam. Congrats I just set up your fucking universe for you flawlessly, dipshit studio Jews.

Attached: 1529164772814.jpg (430x430, 214K)

I have no source for this but heard Seth shit at the start (like the shambling demonic thing) was stop motion stuff cgi'd into the scene.

change the name to the yummy

Attached: sofia boutella pitz.jpg (687x1000, 81K)

This guy? Makes sense, his movement.. fucking creepy.

Attached: 1497422863768.png (992x1324, 1.45M)

Accurate description of those YUMMY YUMMY MUMMY PITS

Attached: 1553507336245.webm (1280x532, 853K)

>pitslut
>neckslut
>dancer feet
Jesus Christ. Why is she so lewd?

Attached: 1524135691922.jpg (2880x4320, 1.23M)

bondage slut too

Attached: 1520381797628.gif (453x409, 3.99M)

We will need Sofia thread someday. One where we can discuss her body of work in every detail.

I'm okay with that.

Attached: ahmanet-sofia.png (598x598, 294K)

There are occasionally Sofia threads or Mummy threads or stealth Sofia threads. Personally I think life is what you make of it, and you gotta make your own dreams come true, so I will often just find threads vaguely related and hijack them as best I can, hahahaha.

Attached: 1526359147279.jpg (612x612, 74K)

based

Attached: 1462059601171.png (720x644, 31K)

Based. There was one Climax thread that was basically another Mummy thread.

>Brendan Mummy
>not God Tier
fuck off ye cunt

I would have added some lezboing out scenes between smol mummy and some taller mummy mommy

Attached: 1541333910915.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Is this the same girl? Movie?

sell the rights and just stop trying to into horror

came here as soon as I heard there was a Mummy thread

Attached: 1552773410276.png (1922x800, 1.8M)

>tomas my son
>yuo are men now
>you must chose lover
>will you pick exotic demi-goddess beauty
>or generic blonde thot

Attached: 1529600835027.jpg (1497x2246, 587K)

I don't have the pic but she is smol enough to fit in a sink, let that sink in

LOL

lol
:3ing hard tho

Attached: 1548369573132.jpg (1000x667, 76K)

people saying anything with fraser are dumb. The original was set in 1926 and he was probably supposed to be 30ish in it.

I was likely responsible for that.

Atomic Blonde.

I WISH I COULD BE IN THIS SCENARIO WITH SOFIA I WANT TO SUCK HER TIT AND FEEL HER LICK MY LIPS AAAAHHHH

Attached: 1536762107592.webm (1400x580, 2.89M)

This scene was actually kino, by the way. Her forming the psychic bond with him and giving him visions.

Attached: 1546499573499.webm (572x260, 2.81M)

What are the scissors for

it seems I'm not the only one obsessed?

Attached: 1547494660763.webm (1280x720, 1.08M)

Imagine being on a bed with her and having neon light shine on your while your touch her between her legs and her pusy

I think that was the reason for Golden Book of the Living. To keep timeline and explain his absence. Perhaps the blonde is his great granddaughter.

Attached: mummy17-golden-book-of-the-living.png (1919x1080, 1.48M)

Test

Attached: GOD.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

man just look at her thighs when she shoves her hand between them aaaaahhhhh the way they squeeze around her arm and the way you can see the indentation of it in them where they're so nice and soft and silky delicious silky mummy thighs AAAHHHHHHH

Attached: 1546407025924.webm (800x750, 2.75M)

calm down just breathe

Attached: 1548339765248.jpg (2537x3702, 1.19M)

Just breathe (in)

Attached: 1543385621116.png (648x961, 674K)

>user, look in my eyes. From now on you will obey me, no matter what. You will serve me in this life and my afterlife. Forever and ever.

>user, enough is enough. I'm waiting and waiting... If you are late one more time I will cut your balls off! Oui!

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Attached: 1527237361978.jpg (706x1222, 255K)

That small piece of bangade cutting into her waist makes me hnnnnn every time I see this pic.

For me it's the cute feet

Same.

Imagine the smell
Imagine the smoll

how many of you are there?
please be honest

Attached: 7819524a4d86.gif (420x646, 3.98M)

I WANNA SUCK SOFIA'S TOES

I'm here

Attached: 1533920606790.jpg (640x640, 113K)

She's so bendy she could probably lick her own feet

My years of experience on anime imageboard culture leads me to believe there are at least a handful of different Sofia posters

Mummyposter here

reporting in
youtube.com/watch?v=1ahKW2k9Hks

I like that one too
youtube.com/watch?v=Rn1EnYBuR8I

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THOSE WRINKLY SOLES AND PAINTED CUTE LITTLE TOES

nice

Attached: shocked.jpg (1093x849, 77K)

guess I'll just

Attached: c920fdb5113e3c25c895a6d86f54a131.jpg (556x600, 48K)

Nice, I haven't seen this one yet.

This movie or Dark Universe? They are trying to fix it. New movies will have no restrictions on rating, tone or budget. Blumhouse is working on a low budget Invisible Man horror but someone else may make higher budget Frankenstein movie. Different approach on different monsters.

Attached: 1541548218183.jpg (635x908, 132K)

hello?

Attached: 1547778155049.jpg (800x1200, 159K)

Hi!

Hmmmm... I should do a Sofia cum tribute some day.

Attached: 1537378747451.jpg (1280x853, 809K)

still lurking but seen all this stuff before
there are 305 files in my non-mummy sofia folder and twice more in mummy-only

Attached: ahmy.jpg (1080x1082, 1.62M)

Attached: 1535736107244.webm (1920x816, 2.91M)

There's was one already, celeb thread.

Well let's see it then

Low budget horror movie about some archeologists finding a tomb and getting cursed and now they have to discover the history of tomb and who it belonged to in hopes of finding a way to remove the curse and save themselves from death while the mummy stalks them from the shadows and hunts them down. Kind of like the Reanimator book where one of the reanimated stalks the scientists and driving them insane before killing them.

How's it connected to the Dark Universe? I guess they meet other characters who have encountered other paranormal monsters like Dracula or something. They only mention it briefly but the next movie would probably just be a traditional Dracula movie starring that character. In the Dracula movie, someone can talk about how they heard news about a monster created from human body parts terrorizing a small village. I'd treat each story like an anthology story and they all lead up to Van Hellsing hunting them down.

Attached: MV5BMDJiNjQ4ODMtNWNlNi00YzBmLWFmMmMtZmYzNzYzZTYyYWQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 13K)

it was ripped from PH, just search for "boutella"

Attached: The_mummy.jpg (250x375, 28K)

this but make her shrink instead