Untitled

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-085354~2.png (1080x1024, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/amc-network-tv-show-ratings-33643/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ what now?

Some all gay disabled black trannies show how nobody needs guns to survive the apocalypse, they just need to love immigration. That's my guess anyways.

I’m waiting for a resolution. I don’t think this show is nearly as popular as around seven years ago.

Attached: rf cat 2.jpg (397x398, 22K)

This is the only way to keep the franchise going because the only legitimately entertaining part of the arc is the fall and immediate disorder afterwards

It probably costs dirty cheap to produce them, especially now they don't have any big names in the cast.
And there's probably some dead audience for zombie soap operas.

YYYYYYIIIIKES

american television doesn't stop until every sheckle is squeezed out of its burned out viewers.

All gay, never bisexual or asexual? Problematic.

>Deadwood only got three seasons
>The Walking Dead gets three different shows
fuck America

only cis white males are the zombies in this one, the rest of the cast is just white women and black men

kino

I didn't even watch the first why would they do another?

>Rome only got 2 seasons

Life is cruel

Attached: Rome.jpg (1200x1283, 159K)

Which was what fear was supposed to be. Then two episodes in they are in the exact same situation a
As the main show.

Rome shouldn't have gotten so fucking smug with the budget and authenticity

Unironically liked the latest season of Fear The Walking Dead. Aren't there supposed to be three movies too following Rick?

>a period drama show shouldn't have cared so much about authenticity
Don't breed.

>according to AMC, will "feature two young female protagonists and focus on the first generation to come-of-age in the apocalypse as we know it. Some will become heroes. Some will become villains. In the end, all of them will be changed forever. Grown-up and cemented in their identities, both good and bad."
Jesus fucking Christ. Its literally just going to be a tv show based off of that The Last of Us DLC.

Fuck you. There was no need for all those sets

What are people watching TWD for? It's shit. Shitty characters, shitty dialogues, shitty plots.

Yes there fucking was. It gave the series a much more authentic feeling as you watched it because they put so much effort into their sets. Attitudes like yours is why shows like TWD get away with filming 90% of a season in two locations.

>current TWD show is at an all time viewer low
>"hey, lets make another one!"
What the fuck is going on at AMC?

Its their only profitable show I think.

dire post

Its literally their only show, period.

Desperation.
No Breaking Bad (though Aaron Paul's dead career is forcing him back). No Mad Men. Normieflix giving money to literally anyone with an anti-white pitch. No commercials for anything that isn't dick pills or class action lawsuits for faulty dick pills. AMC is in a bad situation.
If it weren't for their movie theater chain, I'd think the channel is doomed.

How the fuck. Youd think that what they would learn from this is that they could take another comic series and put some money behind it, rather than keep reving the engine of a car that has no fuel left.

>keep reving the engine of a car that has no fuel left
Absolute smooth brain.

Its going to be a teen romance drama set in TWD. Wow

Flogging a dead horse would’ve been a better analogy, friend

>we could have had a roadside picnic series instead but they said nah
Mad every day

Its overdone anyway. Maybe it will be a remake for the lgbt crowd.

I'll never stop being mad.

>2019
>people still care about zombies.

The 1990s called, they say all of you TWD fans are fucking retarded LMAO

Attached: 10176100_10151967099856143_1319069640_n.jpg (380x907, 146K)

It's hardly their fault that HBO was saving money to do Game of Thrones.

>According to a press release, the series will follow "two young female protagonists and focus on the first generation to come-of-age in the apocalypse as we know it.
>Some will become heroes. Some will become villains. In the end, all of them will be changed forever. Grown-up and cemented in their identities, both good and bad."

Attached: IntoDaTrash.png (570x489, 407K)

Jesus fucking christ

Glad I dropped the show when I did.
Amazing how I thought a magical nigga with a lion was too much then I hear about he shit after.

>two young female protagonists
I take it Chris Hardwick is out for the talk show

Is it a tax write off?

So what started the zombies exactly? Is it ever mentioned?

>Some will become heroes. Some will become villains. In the end, all of them will be changed forever.

Black Lesbian anti-vaxxers.

who even watches that garbage anymore?

They film in Georgia in some empty lots and Georgie forest. I imagine AMC spends more on actors and zombie make up than anything else.
When a show can be made on shoe sting budget but still attention from the media there is no reason to stop.

my god please make it stop i cant deal with this anymore

Attached: 1449263329416.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/amc-network-tv-show-ratings-33643/

amc is going the way of syfy. it's a dead channel.