WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?

WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?

Attached: 8776270-0-image-a-23_1548033579204.jpg (636x382, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VbYZWtAVNk
youtube.com/watch?v=4sbWmiLI-Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=6QJH851gwOg
youtube.com/watch?v=bfEhJ8AknBw
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn7HJ3XSaOM
youtube.com/watch?v=NeFjclsnVJk
youtube.com/watch?v=vvXLv8xs97w
youtube.com/watch?v=hlDSdqfkabg
youtube.com/watch?v=xujYZsuf-S0
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj6dLHxGrlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's slowly turning into his dad he used to belly slap

Build a skatepark

>makes fortune talking like he’s holding in a laugh

Attached: 94800102-E991-46D1-AD58-A151B2F7076C.jpg (377x369, 85K)

moonrocker

>Wakes up fully clothed in a drained swimming pool
>Shakes himself down, adjusts his beanie cap and dons his wrap around shades
>Staggers to the house, sprays some CKY graffiti on the wall before entering
>Enters his trashed kitchen to fix himself a large vodka and 6 Vicodin for breakfast
>Swings on broken chandelier on way out
>Stomps upstairs to his man cave
>Inserts a heavily scratched disc of 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3' into his shit and cum stained PS2
>Game won't load
>"FUUUUUUUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT DUDE. THIS FUCKING SUCKKKS! AAARRRRRRRRRGHHH!! FUCK!!!"
>Smashes PS2 against wall
>Breaks down sobbing uncontrollably
>Storms out of the house, jumps into his graffiti covered Lamborghini Aventador and speeds over to Ape and Phil's place
>Crashes car into fence
>Climbs drainpipe and enters through his parents bedroom window
>Pulls bedcovers off Phil, farts in his face and then starts slapping his man boobs
>"WAKE THE FUCK UP PHIL YOU FUCKING FATASS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"
>Everything is ok

Attached: 1554485759168.jpg (255x198, 9K)

Why are his eyes always bulging out like they are ready to explode

He looks like hes turning into pic related.

Attached: Ricky.jpg (400x268, 14K)

JUST

KEK

Runs in the family.

Attached: 35C196F3-5F8A-405F-ACFD-95FCE54CED8A.jpg (1144x974, 593K)

He requires strabismus surgery

He should be so lucky

Test

top jej

Fail

>DAMNIT BAM YOU KNOW I GOT WORK IN THE MORNING

So does obesity

Dress like a Transylvanian gypsy witch and do dumb shit.

>Inserts a heavily scratched disc of 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3' into his shit and cum stained PS2

This made me kek

Attached: 1467823670006.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

gets his credit card back

>Dunn dies in a car crash because he's a degenerate alcoholic who can't drive correctly even when sober
>Bam becomes a fat, entitled drunken bitchboy who uses Dunn's death as a crutch for his own behavior
>Steve-O cleans himself up and gets sober, finds love, and sees Bam self-destructing like how he was
>Bam won't listen to anyone and has convinced himself that he can just stop drinking whenever he'd like, so he just escapes rehab after rehab
>Steve-O has interviews and sold out shows
>Bam has a show that sold 50 seats and he is completely shitfaced and wants to fight his manager

seed his thot for a second time...

J U S T.

Any man with a nose ring shouldn't be trusted.

>mfw

Attached: Bam.png (980x653, 768K)

He looks like a white Jesse Jackson in that picture.

Attached: download.jpg (187x270, 8K)

He's going to commit suicide on facebook or instagram live. Screencap this.

Attached: 1540505784126.png (458x485, 312K)

looks like chubby depp

It's been how many fucking years since Jackass????

And you're STILL obsessed with this dude???

GROW
THE
FUCK
UP

I was never obsessed with this dude. It's just jarring to see someone that never grew up, that in my youth, I thought was a pretty cool guy that did cool shit.

I have a wife and child with one on the way, a good paying job, a house. This guy never changed. I know quite a few people who I used to envy because they led better lives than me 10 to 15 years ago. I'm doing better than all of them.

It's really disheartening because they never grew up. They have the same interests and motivations they had in their youth. No growth, little to no evolution as a person. Talking to them is all surface level small talk.

Is that Johnny Depp?

Suicide.

WASTED AND WOUNDED

Switch the game to Tony Hawk’s Underground 2. Which might as well be called Bam Margera’s Underground ft. Tony Hawk

i'd still rather have made $2,000,000 a year for ten years just for wearing a certain brand of shoes

He doesn't require anything anymore. Dude died in 2015

You're a nobody who has already been forgotten. Bam helped change up TV and skateboarding.

Bam likes to chitchat with fucking nobodies so it's okay.

Attached: 1526203259241.png (288x369, 239K)

I met Bam once, the guy is about 5'6.

Explains a lot.

They NEVER learn

Learn what?

he looks like some dude that came over to my house, got too drunk and pissed all over himself on my couch

This man needs our compassion

Are you seriously boasting about your normie-ness on Yea Forums? Fuck off, and worst of luck to you and your family

he became bam "old man" magera

Bam / CKY / Jackass gave me a lot of good memories growing up. Hope he gets his shit together. I'm not a fan of these threads desu.

Nothing, they don't learn
They never learn

LOL
LITERALLY WHO user THINKS HE'S BETTER OFF THAN A MASSIVE CELEBRITY THAT MADE MILLIONS DOING WHAT HE LOVES
Get a fucking grip dog

I always thought SteveO was annoying as fuck but he’s pretty based these last couple of years. If you can stand his voice his 2 episodes on Joe Rogan were pretty entertaining

STOP HAVING FUN

YOU NEED TO BECOME A KEKED WAGE SLAVE JUST LIKE ME

STOP IT

STOP GROWING UP AND BE MISERABLE DAMN IT

t. redditor.

back you go.

>the virgin Bam vs. the chad Tony
Their lives are light night and day

Pretty much. People who think getting a job a house and children are more “grown up” really are pathetic. They’ve just swapped one set of toys for another more expensive set that brings no joy, only slavery

Not that user but
>no adult gets joy from their wife and kids
Don’t over generalize

Christ Pontius was the only good thing to emerge from Jackass.

>He he he he....

yep.

>b-b-b-but....this is what you're SUPPOSED to do...r-right guys?!?!

kek.

"Congratulations on the pussy"

Attached: 43g75gieeot11.jpg (900x1200, 169K)

Anything the f*** he wants. Except swear on MTV

>since I don’t enjoy it there’s no possible way some people enjoy working to go on vacations, renovate their house, spend time with their kids, love their wives, etc etc
I mean come on. It’s easy to point fingers but you just sound like a dumb jerk by generalizing like that. When’s the last time you even left your house?
>t. wagie who just got back from a 2 week trip to japan with my wife

Thats nice. I'm 35 and earn 50k (uk) a year passive. I just got back from nailing whores and smoking opium in Asia.

Meanwhile, my best friend recently got cheated on by his slut wife and then lost his house, his savings and his 3 kids as a result. All my other friends work 50-60 hours a week in offices and spend every spare minute away from their wives playing xbox.

Call me Peter Pan if you wish. But I'll take my chances

>neet dishing out life advice from his impenetrable basement fortress

based and correct

NEET cope

Attached: IMG_2083.jpg (220x200, 13K)

Die alone.

>some people enjoy working to go on vacations, renovate their house, spend time with their kids, love their wives, etc etc
yeah they are called low iq people. all the other ones who have the same lifestyle as you are depressed and want to kill themself

or hang out with dunn

Zoz

>lives better than 98% of the people on this board
>is a child by every standard
Makes you think

Maybe Yea Forums can un-JUST him?

Hello DiCamillo! How's the wife and kids?

He's in the official 2019 Yea Forums death pool alongside Artie Lange.

Not even Knoxville and Steve-O manages to reach out to him and they try everytime he has a meltdown on instagram so I doubt Yea Forums can do anything.

Tell me your secrets to financial freedom, please.

very fresh and original observation

His life may be shitty now, but it was genuinely the best life you could ever ask for 15-20 years ago. He had great friends, a cool TV show, a sweet house, and a hot gf/wife. A few years of that and eventually losing it is better than never having it at all imo.

here’s unedited one

Attached: 185F857A-AF49-444D-AF78-9BDD39A2A1F6.png (750x450, 379K)

Intracranial pressure

I mean, if he's not close with them anymore, why would he listen? They probably haven't hung out in years, if not over a decade. I would spite fake friends like that too because if they cared they wouldn't just reach out on social media to show everyone else they did or whatever. Besides that, it comes across as hypocritical considering their own past behavior and substance abuse problems.

Attached: 1554437778362.jpg (332x394, 15K)

>caught on camera screaming and threatening his manager after he turns up late for a 'show' and theres nobody there to see him
>hosts his own festival at castlebam but the township and police shut it down and block the roads
>they need to move location 4 times due to police interference
>when they finally get a location theres hardly any attendees and theyre all fat and old
>the standup 'comedian' is cringe and insults the attendees
>nikki leaves him and takes all his credit cards

youtube.com/watch?v=9VbYZWtAVNk [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=4sbWmiLI-Fg [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=6QJH851gwOg [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=bfEhJ8AknBw [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn7HJ3XSaOM [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=NeFjclsnVJk [Open]

>that one wanker in the white at 00:10 who comes out of nowhere to sucker bam
youtube.com/watch?v=vvXLv8xs97w [Open]

J U S T
U
S
T

Attached: 20190406_084049.jpg (1144x570, 212K)

somebody should beat this piece of garbage up

He got set up. He got jumped.

>I'm doing better than this guy who literally changed the face of skating and reality TV because I got a wife and a house

LOL Fuck off retard. Bam could die of an overdose tomorrow night and he'll still have done more for the world and the annals of human history than you ever have or ever could. With that said, he's fat as fuck and alcoholic so he really needs to change his shit up or he actually will probably die soon.

Attached: 1476064613849.gif (147x165, 731K)

Become Phil.

prison time would be a good start..

EARTH ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Imagine being a 40 year skateboarder who still thinks its 2002

Very sad!

Andy Samberg is an earth rocker....

Attached: 1550370944062.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>you now remember a brief few years where this fat drunk fuck was able to outsell his boards over Tony fucking Hawk like 3 to 1

Apparently somebody commented on Bams Instagram page and tagged SteveO in it asking for help and he relied something like “believe me, we’ve tried”

I’d rather a consistent and long mediocre life than like 8 amazing, top of the world years, and then 30+ shitty years

what passive income do you have?
please, help fellow user.

Yet you still try to impress people on an anime forum, interesting

Attached: 2697246-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 59K)

Kek

>>Bam becomes a fat, entitled drunken bitchboy who uses Dunn's death as a crutch for his own behavior
Its use to be like that until a few years ago, its even worse now
Went from
>wahhh Dunn is gone
To
>wahhh Dunn is gone
>Kovak is a meany who keeps relapsing. Oh he's been sober for a while now? Well hes a big meany
>wahh muh mommy
>wahh my fans keep causing me to relapse
>wahh my wife
It'd be sad if he was actually sympathetic, but hes just an entitled asshole.

>shows all signs of being an alcoholic
>guys really! I’m not an alcoholic! I’ll beat this on my own
>gets a DUI 2 days after the birth of his son
>guys it’s ok I’m NOT an alcoholic
>quits rehab twice, a third time he was forceably admitted
>I’ll do it on my own! I’m not an alcoholic lol
What the fuck is this guys problem?

Even back during the CKY and Jackass days Bam was always the kid who could dish it but never take it.

>HAHAHAHA OMG Rake hates mustard guys, let's cover him in mustard!
>G-guys, I h-hate snakes fuck all of you assholes, I'm going back to my trailer. See you whenever, you fucking jerks.

>Don Vito has a shitty car, let's trash the fucking thing hahahahahaha!
>K-knoxville, what the FUCK are you doing to MY Hummer? F-fuck you.

Steve-O has actually become an incredible interview who is very frank in his discussions of addiction, his family life with his mom, and the demons he's overcome to get to where he is being sober. Him talking about Bam and how he and Knoxville both have tried to get him to stick to taking a stint in rehab and/or sober living is pretty telling, as they both see that he's not only in denial and doesn't take accountability for his actions, but he's on a fast track with an early death if he doesn't cut the shit. It almost sounds like he's writing him off completely as a lost cause after trying so many times to help Bam, and you can tell that it hits him pretty personally after going through his own shit.

Yeah both Steve-O and Raab tried to talk Bam into going to rehab multiple times but he always refuses.
It's kinda sad to think about that these two complete fuckup addicts came completely clean and are having good lives whilst Bam is still pretending to be a cool 23 year old boarder.

>Bam still thinks he’s cool or relevant
I think this is the biggest problem. And then you have his “fans” posting on his instagram page referencing things and asking why he doesn’t do (insert thing from Viva la Bam) as if this wasn’t 15 years ago

>Castle Bam is on AirBnB
>Probably dirty and dusty as shit
>Wouldn't even take my shoes off and just sleep in my car
thanks but no thanks

wow what a fresh original observation

You can tell when a guy like Steve-O can get his shit together and he thinks you're a lost cause, you better believe him

Not to defend Bam because he’s a complete faggot but I think it’s stated that is doesn’t look like it did in the show anymore. It’s safe to assume they’ve had it renovated and cleaned and stuff

>check bams insta
>people constantly calling him out on his insane cope ramblings
Refreshing desu, but of course he never pays attention to them

I don’t know how he got away with it. Steve O is in his 40s (late 30s) and looks healthy and young as fuck. How did the hard drugs not absolutely destroy him?

>family hates you and tells you to go to rehab
>friends hate you and tell you to go to rehab
>fans slowly starting to hate you and tell you to go to rehab
>I’m not actually an alcoholic guys I can beat this on my own!
What an actual, objective, figurative, and literal faggot

No one will remember Bam in 20 years, what the fuck has he done for the world?

If he didn't completely fuck his voice up by living off of whippits for years, he'd be the fittest and youngest looking of the bunch by a mile, especially considering how much of a complete addict he was.
>"I never got into meth, but then again I never did turn it down either"

Alcohol

Yea I'm sure your inane chattering about your kids doing the same stuff literally every other kid in history has done before is the height of small talk.

>gets famous, wealthy, gets to travel the world and live more in 10 years doing hard drugs and alcohol and partying not stop
>suddenly gets clean and gets to live off of that fame but preaches how bad drugs and alcohol are
I’m happy he got sober but something rubs me the wrong way. He achieved fame and fortune from doing drugs, now he’s clean but still gets to keep the fame and fortune?

KEK, but you're not wrong

>convicted in 2007
Holy shit, surely it wasn't that long ago?

>be part of the 0.01% who gets away with it
>hurr why is advising against it
Do you want him to tell everyone who watched Jackass in their early teens to do drugs and that its the pathway to glory?

>he died in 2015
>4 (FOUR) years ago

Where does the time go?

Maybe take his parents with him by burning down their house while they sleep.

I agree in that he does comes across as a bit preachy at times. He does however acknowledge just how far rock bottom is and how hard it was to climb back from that, and I give him a lot of credit for it. I don't think him doing drugs is what made him famous, but him being on drugs probably (certainly) helped calm any inhibitions he may have had doing some of his stunts, especially on his DVD releases.

Tonight on Viva La Bam
>do whatever the fuck I want and burn my parents alive

Does Bam really think it's 2002 or is it just a joke.
I have to ask because it's Bam.

Attached: ???.jpg (428x424, 16K)

No idea what that means.

Listen to Raab's podcast with him.
He legitimately still thinks he's a big celebrity.

god forbid someone try something new

Jesus fucking Christ, what drugs is he on?

Kek, i haven heard of him since Jackass 3D

Attached: Huhuhuhuhu.png (418x469, 151K)

Link pls? I have time to spare. I'm off the next days for the shits

youtube.com/watch?v=hlDSdqfkabg

BEND HIS BUTT TO HIS DICK, or whatever

>blocks your path

Attached: bug.jpg (194x259, 8K)

Wonder what the timeline where Bam dies in a car crash but Ryan Dunn survives looks like.

Also, as we all know, Bam uses Ryans death as a crutch but something that pisses me off is the fact that he isn't honouring his dead friend whatsoever despite how much he valued their friendship. He can't even get sober and sort his life out, I think Ryan came back from the dead he would be ashamed with how Bam has behaved. Or maybe Ryan would be equally as pathetic, who knows.

nobody runs in that family

finna dab on them margerinas

Attached: 1527908922078.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Man you guys completely missed the point I was making. He never grew as a person. That is tragic. Him and so many people I know.

Heh, Bam is just as fat as me

Also Bam talks like he has two tampons in his mouth

>Bam uses Ryans death as a crutch but something that pisses me off is the fact that he isn't honouring his dead friend whatsoever despite how much he valued their friendship.
Bam's gonna build him a skate park.

I think it'd mean more to Ryan if he just got his shit together. But it's a nice gesture

Is this real?

Yeah, developed an additional chromosome from drinking too much

We should have some sort of a dead pool with bets, but with people who are willing to go all the way. Even if it's just a few bucks

He show go all artsy and make a walk in ass, with a replica of Dunn's death car stuck up it.

>cky series being "remastered" for blu ray
>edited from tape
>content cut out for copyright and because joe frantz is an sjw
JUST

>inb4 StarWars-tier fan edit pitting everything back in

it's called getting old zoomer, you will be like that too one day

christ, you sound fucking insufferable dude, lighten up

this. i dont even understand why normies are so obsessed with owning a house, why the fuck would you want to be chained to one location for the next few decades?

how fucking stupid are you? ofcourse its real

build a skatepark in iceland for earth rockers.

holy shit now this is a peak cope AND incel in one post

>joe frantz
genuinely shocked that didn't set off my coincidence detector

you couldnt clean that place of whatever ass fungus/infected body fluids and pure pennsylvania stank without burning it to the ground.

>buying expensive shit

should have traveled the world bro

drugs are really a bad choice though bros

because its an income source once you retire. you buy land, then live off the rentals of said land, doing whatever you want like an archboomer

Ryan didn''t even skate, it's just an ode to Bam's own ego

Death by an overdose

youtube.com/watch?v=xujYZsuf-S0

Attached: 1517656840872.png (750x711, 87K)

this is brilliant

an overdose of mcnuggets.

>mfw someone was not an earth rocker near me

Attached: bm (2).jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>shit and cum stained PS2...
was this a mod that I never knew about?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj6dLHxGrlQ

gno. my. god dood

yeah, that pretty much confirms that landlords are parasites who earn money from doing nothing

well, buy your own property then.

its like crackheads bitching because the plug got a nice house and isnt a fucking crackhead. renting is providing a service you poor.

lick the boot more goyim

This face of a man with blood on his hands.

Gaze into his eyes. What do you feel?

Nothing, I suppose. Hey, that's what he feels. You've got something in common with a monster. How do you feel now?

This is the man who destroyed Bam Margera's life, his wife, even his child. Adam Friedland obliterated an entire family. For "fun".

This is the man who participated in a vicious rape because of his sandals.

This is the man who is behind the online hate campaign against Chelsea Clinton. This is the man whose family orchestrated the Holocaust. This is the man who made it a point to ruin comedy for an entire generation, just because he could.

Gaze upon a monster, and weep.
But also remember that you made him. You created this monster, and in some ways, you are also a monster.

Attached: CQA5CH5WsAAHE8j.jpg (770x1027, 120K)

Attached: 1554726879130.jpg (377x369, 14K)

hi everyone steve-o here and this is have gay sex while saying the n word.
n...NBAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUURGH
NBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

this is all conjecture, I like Cool Adam

peak incelposting

I really hope you don't think he just up and decided "hey, I'm kinda sick of this fun stuff. I'm gonna start living clean and telling people what to do!"

the guy flat out destroyed his own career and drank/drugged himself into a psychotic episode where he was about to throw himself out of his apartment window. he only got clean after the rest of the guys literally physically dragged him to a psychiatric hospital.

Shut up you fat faggot

You're a garbage person surrounded by garbage people, that's how you can tell you're a garbage person.

Oh wow, skating AND reality TV? How could we have got by without those! Faggot teenagers and fat women would have nothing to do all day!

looks better than novak and thats a good thing

realistically how many dicks do you think dasha has taken?

In terms of miles or kilometres?

>tfw you live long enough to see bam margera JUSTposting

>original
>fresh
>observation
>wow

Have you guys seen that show Big Mouth on Netflix?

i audibly kekd

Kilometers I guess, since she's russian.

Then the answer is zero point zero zero zero, because the only dick she takes is Adam's.