Did you like season 2?

Did you like season 2?

Attached: 54800549_132793984519897_5293223199263040296_n.jpg (458x572, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehowler.org/7867/category-5/outside-the-binary-an-interview-with-lachlan-watson-part-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not enough KiKi panty. I did not enjoy.

>Did you like season 2?
sure, it was fun. Sabrina as daughter-wife is hot af. I wish I was Lucifer...

Attached: sabrina-moments-lucifer.jpg (620x420, 140K)

Who's this show even meant for?

for me

Attached: 1554501635138.png (1920x1080, 982K)

is there actually kiki tits? or have I been lied to by Yea Forums again?

normal people who arent fundamentalist christians or unironic satanists

God, what a filthy girl.

Did everyone else get slightly unnerved that the Strange Things short chick essentially got boosted unfairly throughout the basketball tryouts in the very first episode with Sabrina's magic? Seems like a very bad message to send.

Attached: 1554523388351.jpg (1920x880, 586K)

>chick
it's Theo now, don't be such a bigot

Attached: 1554580638062.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Slut.

literally pointless

Its a chick, no matter what she says, she likes attention, she's slutty and she's dumb.

Irl, in the show, whatever, thats a chick.

Attached: inCollage_20190408_080401666.jpg (1920x1920, 2.79M)

its almost like satans powers are evil or something, and this is the central conflict of the series

God this is so erotic

I have been skipping the high school drama since season 1,it improves the show by a lot.

No it's not as good as season 1. Plus all the feminist garbage blows too. The sets and overall theme is pretty great.

Attached: 1554123937181.jpg (600x800, 117K)

Didn't even like season 1

hahahaha incels are triggered

Attached: 15409832417460.jpg (1295x626, 84K)

Yes, i loved

So far lukewarm on it. I really didn't mind the SJW stuff from season 1, but this season...All men are evil, let's now portray every single man (apart from sweet soi filled Harvey) as an absolutely unbearable prick. Also the change to Theo was completely out of nowhere in that episode, it just felt horribly forced.

>can see the scars from breast removal
Why do women do this?

Men sexualising them making them feel uncomfortable with their bodies and they hate them

>breast 'removal'
>bitch is like 15
>'scar' is bigger than the one an appendectomy would leave

Youre a dumb virgin.

Is this supposed to take place in the olden days?

thehowler.org/7867/category-5/outside-the-binary-an-interview-with-lachlan-watson-part-one/
>A couple years later, when the opportunity came for me to get top surgery, I jumped on it. It was finally something I felt was right, and that no one told me to do. I was still experiencing dysphoria with my chest, and with my body. I was like, “Something’s still not quite right.”

>So, I got top surgery, and it was the final puzzle piece of me understanding that my body no longer defined my gender and the things that I could do. Someone asked me, “If your boobs grew back tomorrow, what would you do?” I guess they were expecting that I would just break down and go crazy, but then I was like, “I’d be fine.”

>So, I got top surgery, and it was the final puzzle piece of me understanding that my body no longer defined my gender and the things that I could do
Imagine thinking your body is “you” and needing to have bits chopped off before you realize “you” are actually the consciousness inhabiting your otherwise inconsequential material shell.

>we want the Finn Wolfhard audience

Openly satanic Netflix garbage

>hey Sabrina I want to play basketball but I don’t even work out so I’m not as athletic as the biological males, can Satan help me cheat?
>hey Sabrina somebody addressed me with the wrong pronoun, can you fucking murder them for me?
This show is probably doing wonders for trans acceptance

>Netflix original
oh my god, you guys don't actually watch this Reddit shit, do you?

that's not her, is it?

HAIL SABRINA! PRAISE SATAN!

Attached: 1554523738691.gif (500x231, 1.74M)

no

It's the most hilarious edgy shit iv ever seen.
was it written by a teenage girl on deviant art circa 2007?
If it dident take itself so serisouly it would be a satire or paradoy

The cult is complete nonsence.
Why do they care about social justice issues? They are litetarly children of satan, they should be bathing in cum and blood orgies and praising the devil.

I want those three bully girls to bully and humiliate Sabrina.

Is anyone else bothered by the horrible props?

If it was less serious it would be very on the nose. The edgy retards that made it have no self awareness
>look how degenerate these devil worshippers are

don't insult finn

this show is terrible

Is it just me or does she look hotter when she's pretending to be a cuntboi?

Hey, Blackwood is trying but grrrl power keeps foiling his plans.

Also
>sister Shirley Jackson

hurr de durr hilarious

>otherwise inconsequential material shell.
edgy slob detected.

>Why do they care about social justice issues? They are litetarly children of satan, they should be bathing in cum and blood orgies and praising the devil.
What an immature view of the evil forces at work in the world.

I've only seen bits and pieces of the 1990s show as a kid and even less of the animated show but I remember liking both. What am I in for if I watch the Netflix show?

Attached: sabrina the teenage witch.jpg (900x602, 139K)