What do they eat

what do they eat

Attached: maxresdefault.0[1].jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

In the books the Pelennor fields are farms. Would have made a lot of sense to show this in the movie.

maggoty bread

deez

How do they solve the high housing cost?

Dix

Minas Tirith is a fortress, Osgiliath is the city. Why would a fortress have loads of farms outside it. Did Helms Deep?

pussy

Attached: soy.png (644x800, 15K)

baby orcs

man flesh

taxes

How can more than a few dozen people live there? It doesn't seem like a very voluminous structure.

I know these threads are ironic, but they still manage to engage me.

>what do they eat
Better question, what did your parents feed you to make you so fucking stupid?

Attached: Hohenzollern.jpg (1600x1000, 557K)

Attached: got eem.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

hot meals

what's the night's king tax policy though?

orc cock

That rudeness was uncalled for :(

*rides to the top of the hill and stops*
>what do they eat, pippin?
*keeps riding*

BRAVO HACKSON

they are preparing for a siege. they wouldn't let stuff grow on the fields for the enemy to eat

why is the scale of that castle so fucking off?
it looks really, really bad. copy/paste .png from PS or something?

Rocks. High protein.

That is a single castle, you can easily import enough food. Minas Tirith is a city and could not exist as portrayed in the movie. Although as points out, in the books it is portrayed as a fortified city built on a hill and surrounded by farmlands which is a lot more reasonable.

Attached: basingse.jpg (960x605, 125K)

You're the fucking retard, retard, for comparing a city with a fucking castle. Kill yourself, please.

a citadel.

Why is there a giant stone ridge dividing it in two? Is that a detail from the books?

what do they eat?

Attached: house.jpg (3352x2286, 1.46M)

Media

Nope.

Long winded booknerd answer:

Minas Tirith is a fortress that's the capital of Gondor, surrounded by farmland called the Pelennor. Osgiliath is the old capital that was abandoned, it's on the river bank between Gondor and Mordor. It was held by the uruk hai (book version, in the books Saruman didn't invent them, they were Mordor orcs) until Boromir claimed half of it, on the eastern side of the river.

It's also implied that Minas Tirith is also the trade center for Gondor, with the harbor to the south.

But for dramatic scene purposes, Jackson removed the farms. He also changed the encounter Frodo and Sam have with Faramir, who takes them to Osgiliath when they get caught trying to sneak into Mordor.

Helm's Deep is a valley. There's a wall across it, called Helm's Gate, and the keep on the end of it is called The Hornburg, that's where the big battle happens. It wasn't occupied during the era of LOTR, as Rohan had dwindled and couldn't afford to have troops there. It, and Orthanc (Isengard) were built to guard the Pass of Rohan from invasion from the west, in the past.

Now you know.

They eat the tax

It's part of the mountain, basically. They built the city around it.

TWO GARAGES!?

Yeah, looks like we need a fucking FAQ or something for everything Jackson fucked up in the movies.
As some smartass post this fucking thread EVERY DAMN WEEK.

magic food

They feed on seeds.

If basingse had a river going right through it how come it took the fire nation so long to breach it?

I don't remember a river in the anime

Where live all the people?
I can't see many houses. Maybe enough for 1000 people.

Farmers don't commute to their fields from cities, they live in the countryside. Cities are for market trading and specialized services; farms can be anywhere and soldier in fortresses need to eat.

castles were literal cities

so a whole city is built around a river but there are no bridges connecting the 2 sides... epic

The river is such an obvious chokepoint that Earth kingdom defenses have probably been strong there for centuries. Nobody is going to fund an extra garrison to have ballistas pointed at suburb section 43 where the fire nation punched a hole with their giant magic steel dildo

Maybe they don't like each other that much, a norf vs souf thing if you will

>he thinks a FAQ would stop people from posting these threads
Leddit is that way

Only niggers can't swim and there were no niggers in Middle Earth.

Attached: 1515147982451.png (645x729, 62K)

this

Plump helmets

Please tell me you are american

im from mexico

OUR HOUSE

corn flakes

This. They trade with the dwarves for plump helmets and kitten jerky

It's OK then, mexibro. Castles were where people went to see refuge when an unfortified village/city was attacked. You're mistaking with fortified cities which had defensive walls but were not castles

Meat on the menu.

What did the orcs and other varmints eat in Mordor?

Kike-butthole

there's literally farms in this picture

in the books the fields around Minas Tirith are filled with villages, farms and roads and lesser walls
I don't know why Hackson made the area into an arid shithole

Attached: 1407304557921.jpg (1280x925, 310K)

how are his eyebrows hovering above his head?

Because the war had been going on for some time and farmers were forced to abandon their fields. A simple “30 years later...” in Fellowship would have made this more apparent but Jackson chose to make all 3 movies appear to happen in the span of a couple months.

why was this scene in slow motion?

Attached: 6f78bdc657ce79bda30d79f80f70500c.png (639x580, 638K)

Jewjew cum

what do they eat

Attached: 1026_Hoye_homelesscamp2.jpg (2400x1600, 800K)

banana peels and rap music

What was Denethor's policy on farming subsidies?

They get EBT, they eat better than you do.

But I eat steak and veggies every night. When I was on EBT I pretty much only ate cheap spaghetti and unseasoned sauce

Yea Forums is full of retarded autists who search for plotholes instead of pussy

What do the dwarves in Moria eat? Even as a small child that puzzled me.

lies

Legs

After it turned out that 13% of Minas Tirith's population commits 50% of the crimes, the said group were forcefully moved to the East Side and the bridges were destroyed soon after.

Attached: The-mo-you-know.gif (500x250, 359K)

Pusy

they torched it because the orcs were coming

Based

kek