Is this shit any good?

Is this shit any good?

Attached: 00A65FBB-3490-427C-8EAF-0C3A4E57677E.jpg (2030x2061, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q_5xeZV4ifE
ign.com/articles/2019/04/02/how-netflixs-love-death-robots-created-that-eye-popping-animation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most of them are good, though a lot of them have the Netflix agenda inserted into them. Worth watching.

dude blue lmao

I counted 5 good episodes

some are good some are bad. don't watch the yoghurt episode or the hitler episode.

What’s the Netflix agenda

Did you like Heavy Metal from the 70s? Then you will love this.
Do you like Modern Sci-fi? Then you will love this.
Do you like art for the sake of anesthetics? Then you will love some of them.
Do you like plot twists and curious worlds with curious outcomes? You will love almost all of them.

>Muh strong womyn
>Muh based black men

Its our generations Heavy Metal.

Attached: heavy_metal_ver2.jpg (495x755, 29K)

A lot of the writing is pretty cringe.
But there are some good episodes.

But the reviews all say that women are depicted as weaklings? Isn’t the whole theme of the negative reviews about the hyper masculinity of the show?

Just watch it and find out for yourself

>But the reviews all sa
nigger how many times do you have to be told sjws will never be pleased? that's why it's stupid for netflix to try as hard as they do

>Do you like art for the sake of anesthetics?

lel

goddess of animation

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-07-17h43m57s382.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

A compelling point.

I'd fuck her, post pics of tit and pusy

YOU WANNA SEE SOME PUSSAY?

Yep

Attached: 1553528846761.jpg (812x812, 92K)

Thicc.

Bump

BTFO by my own auto correct

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-07-17h47m41s397.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

What is this show?

No. Good visuals and an inoffensive time sinker, but even the best episodes are ok and nothing more. The series is thematically disrupt and stale; ie. some of the episodes have absolutely nothing to to with what's the theme implied by the title, and everything has already been done somewhere else.
I don't get why these threads get hundreds of replies, there isn't much to discuss about it.

based, ty

Love robots and the n word

Love and Robots on Netflix

Thank you

It’s ok

Zima blue was the only good episode. At least it felt like an animated short and not some cringy videogame cutscene.

I think the hitler one really fall flat but apart from that they’re all good

I keep thinking about how fucking retarded helping hand is

Why

>watched the first two
>muh strong lesbian with stupid twist
>muh reddit humour robots
Nah

This

It's just the bush, right? They don't show labia or even anus?

Yep

Mostly trash, with some tolerable episodes, and some that were almost good.
The first few were especially fucking awful.

Zima Blue was great

three robots was pretty good you joyless asshole

There's an episode where a woman beats a man in an arena fight after her entourage boast to a stereotypical aristocratic white man "btw she was raped by *men*, that's why she's so good, men are evil, like you".
There's another where a strong black womyn is a pilot who pulls off multiple daring missions that other people couldn't.
Then there's another where again, white men are depicted as rapists and invaders and it turns in to a revenge against white men story.
The series had 3 overtly anti white male stories and the rest had nothing that attacked women; SJWs are just mad that it had female nudity in it because heterosexual men might enjoy it (there were still plenty of naked men too but they forget about that).

Everything felt generic, somehow.
I mean how do you manage to make space farmers in mech suits fighting aliens feel generic?

Tiddies and fucking are thrown into nearly every episode, almost as if they were obliged to, and most episodes felt as if the writers threw some darts at a wall covered in random words, and made up a plot.
>US Army
>Werewolves

>Evil...
>Yoghurt

Totally bro xD upvoted xP

Yeah just watched them, what the fuck were those reviews

Why is it media often makes a rape victim a lesbian? Are they implying raping a woman makes them homosexual? That's a yikes from me.

The rape story is canonically a lie she tells to keep other people from asking questions, and she hates that people treat her like a victim when she actually isn't one. You didn't watch the episode.
The black woman doesn't pull off those daring missions, the shipboard AI does. You didn't watch the episode.

Kill yourself, you fucking abhorrent reddit spammer. Why the fuck you do you retards insist on posting when you so clearly have no idea what the fuck you're on about. Find a bridge and jump off it you dumb cunt.

The one set in China with the Ninetales was good until they had to force “whitey bad” by adding literal top hat wearing British gents raping women in the street.

I liked Beyond the Aquila Rift even though you could predict the twist a mile away

Who hurt you

> "The rape story is canonically a lie she tells to keep other people from asking questions, and she hates that people treat her like a victim when she actually isn't one. You didn't watch the episode"
No, you didn't. She states that during the attack she was injured so badly they had to transfer her consciousness in to her monster. She still was a victim but the twist is she doesn't use the pain of her attack to motivate her but instead she's using the adrenaline of being in the actual fight herself.

> "The black woman doesn't pull off those daring missions, the shipboard AI does"
She still has manual control over it and manages to escape a group of soldiers while taking a few down before detonating the crashed vehicle. Don't pretend that it wasn't an exercise to show that "she, black women can do just as well as men if not better in this scenario". Or do you think that black women in reality are common in the army have had a long track record of exemplary service?

Can't tell if bait but if not cry more, lefty.

t. didn't pay attention to the episodes himself
get a load of this retard

my favourite was the one with the Red Army

There's like 6 episodes actually worth watching IMO
>Beyond the Aquila Rift
>Zima Blue
>The Secret War
Optional
>Suits
>The Witness
>Fish Night

embarassing

Only a handful are really worth watching.

Attached: greta.webm (1920x1080, 2.45M)

No you

not him but it would take a long time for a limb to freeze in space because it's a vacuum

>Can't tell if bait but if not cry more, lefty.
Wow, virtue signaling about how much of a redditor you are. Do you expect us to be impressed that you can post reddit buzzwords? Why are you here, redditor?

3 robots is by far and wide the worst one, if only due to its piss poor ‘17yr old on reddit’ dialogue.
is correct when some of these concepts are approached in an extremely generic way. It’s cool to watch chilling with a friend and smoking some weed, but don’t expect any memorable or transcendent cinematic experience.
Aquila rift is best.

Nigger, netflix doesn't push agendas for sjws, they push agendas that the social engineers want them to push.

sjws don't decide anything, they're just the retarded footsoldiers of the social engineers.

What’s the best one?

Aquila rift is best.

the only remotely interesting episode, and even that was just ripped off superior stories that have already been done

Pool cleaner man

You are so butthurt you are blind to the irony of what you're saying.

Quality varies, as you might suspect, but it is mostly pretty solid.

Name one.

Bump

I like that agenda though. Good change of pace from
>muh whyte power

>had to force
kinda came naturally. kinda like fire hot sorta thing

Her rape story is a lie, you can even ask the creator. What do you gain from telling lies on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1481424361007.jpg (400x400, 33K)

>this obscure information that isn't part of the short invalidates your point
I don't think there's a brainlet image that could do you justice

>>muh whyte power
name one show that does this

It's based on a fucking short story of the same name you absolute retard.

>obscure information
God damn, you really are stupid.

Attached: 1450336590358.jpg (566x480, 54K)

Ice Age was awful and shitty.

If you are going to have MEW in a R-rated sci-fi anthology show, I want her as a Tarna fantasy warrior type that gets captured by a disfigured alien cyborg and forced to get those tiny tits out and sucked on.

Any political or social idea that flourishes on reddit

wew lad back to rebbit with you.

this

>muh agenda!!
Since when is not being all white and radically conservative an agenda? Lol
>b-but they had a strong women!!
So what? They also had a woman who was murdered
>b-but kino blue had a black man! He wasn’t white like the book!
He was a literally a blue robot

I liked the furry episode better

every single show with a white cast....so all of them

it's OK if you're into sci-fi short stories, nothing amazing but better than all the other shitty shows on cuckflix. plus sci-fi shows generally have a lefty slant which is fine.

There are 2 or 3 eps that are a bit pozzed like the 'dude white European men are evil, lets kill them >:)' episode and there is this weird fixation on phallic imagery. 3 episodes had dildos featured in them and I think 2 separate episodes had women kicking/shooting men in the dick. it was frequent enough for me to notice the obsession with dicks.

I would recommend but as per in current year, the quality is very average. It's nowhere near the level of say Animatrix for example.

>sjw marsixt pandering shit
>good
lmao

>hurdurrrr it's not anywhere in the short and you have to hunt down some literature to find it but that's not obscure

from 0 to reddit, how much reddit is this show?

I fucking hope you're not the "It's an Event Horizon rip-off" retard.

Jesus Christ you're retarded.

Werewolves one was about gays/trans in the military and the yogurt one was about AI

>she, black women can do just as well as men if not better in this scenario
You are extremely fragile if the mere sight of a black woman being shown as competent gets your panies in such a twist

burn this generation to the ground then

There's a lot of "haha so random" humour, unironically "white men bad" plots, and "haha cats aren't they crazy".
Plus tits, penises, and fucking are in nearly every single episode to show how "mature" it is. I don't know, maybe 7/10 reddit.

No matter how fantastical the setting most of it still felt incredibly generic, that was my issue. But there were a few good episodes.

ive only seen Heavy Metal 2000. that shit was fucking cool

lmaooo you don't even understand a simple short.
she's good at fighting because the "real" her is the monster, so when she's in the ring, she's fighting for her life.

There is a redneck married to a nigger.
A redneck.
The episode features aliens, interdimensional travel, and mechas. Yet a redneck married to a nigger is too far fetched.

sonnie's edge is the biggest example of the netflix agenda. She wasn't really raped in the book and the evil white man's girlfriend wasn't weak from the start. In addition her oponent didn't do the "le misogynistic suck my dick" gesture

on no! poor white men! life is so unfair!
it must be a really sad thing to live with a mind like yours to be honest

rent free

all the beta white power retards itt feeling threatened by cgi tits
lmao

Some of them are good like acquila rift and secret war but most of them have some sort of anti male pro female slant and idiotic race baiting both sides.
Ironically it backfires spectacularly with zima blue and edge
The army warewolf not swearwolfves one was great as well.
Only downside is most of them are very short 5-15 mins
Upside it's the new heavy metal

most of them were too short

Good taste.

best cgi tits i've ever seen desu
and the way she moves is perfect

There's nothing original left to do idiot, everything is a copy of something thats already been done at one point. Get your head out your arse little man.

Bump

ITT: seething incels. have sex.

> White people aren't portrayed as limp-risted basedboys
> White power

>The witness

How did they do the animation? Everything looked so real apart from their faces.

cgi layer over real actors and environments

i really like the style of animation mixed with 2d in some parts but fuck that story was predictable.

indeed, story was shit. but I liked how the world looked and all the animation.

that one was meh but most of them are worth the time. Skip the Hitler one, not that i think the holocaust didnt happen, its just too juvenile and low effort, doesnt deserve to be in this collection at all.

Every episode except for the furry ones are kino

>change of pace
Looks like someone hasn't been paying attention for a few decades or so. We desperately need a breath of fresh air from all this boring diversity stuff.
Once you hippie boomers are gone maybe finally we can get some good tv again.

Or its to gen z what the animatrix was to millennials.

What the fuck are you smoking, this shit is nothing like Heavy Metal

So it’s like Animatrix but Netflixed?

This one was the most well animated and it was refreshing to see actual good traditional 2D animation. Fuck all this cg nonsense.

Lil Nigga robot just wanted to clean pools.

Kino

Hit or miss

>I keep thinking about how fucking retarded helping hand is
I had a hard time finishing that one because I kept shouting at the screen, "WHY DIDN'T YOU ATTACH A TETHER".

but it's such a fun play on words.

rate em

Attached: ldr.jpg (1428x2046, 302K)

> Genuinely good tier
Zima Blue, Fish Night

> Watchable tier
3 Robots, Beyond the Aquila Rift, Shape Shifters, Lucky 13,

> Boring tier
Sonnie's Edge, The Witness, When the Yogurt took over, The Dump, Secret War

> Trash tier
Suits, Good Hunting, Blindspot,

> Horrible tier
Sucker of Souls, Helping Hand, Alternate Histories

>"she, [a] black [woman,] can do just as well as men if not better in this scenario"
Imagine being this offended by the suggestion that a black woman can be as good as a man at something, or even better. And then telling someone else to "cry more, lefty."

Anyone else like the spider chick more as a spider than as a girl?
I have the feeling that she genuinely care for the guy
That's heartwarming

Good motion capture work

Triggered strawmanning retard.

Bump

Nobody tell him

Attached: 1C605C6E-922B-4039-A7A1-38F7C7300930.jpg (904x596, 169K)

based retard

This list is pretty good, The Secret War is my favorite.

There is this invention called a search engine

yes
i love how she's too shy to come out of the shadows
that alien spider is adorable
would marry

Btw this is how a "triggering" looks like.
Full circle

He is right btw you absolute fucking newfag retard

some of it is pretty good

lots of crossed wires, on purpose, throw you off it's scent

>Then there's another where again, white men are depicted as rapists and invaders and it turns in to a revenge against white men story.

I've seen them all and I'm drawing a blank here, which ep are you referring to?

Holly shit why do I still come here, you fucking edgelord 13y olds whine about literally everything. This motherfucker actually has a point, thats a fairly deserved criticism: Still liked the less over-the-top episodes.

>First episode is a tumblr wet dream but with nice boobs
>Second episode was extremely boring so I skip the last 3 minutes
>Couldnt past the half first part of the third episode

Terrible

good hunting

Attached: good hunting.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

I want a Werewolves episode with ISIS occupation of USA where a hero rips apart blind american grandpa and his young werewolf grandkid to avenge his ISIS buddy and it plays triumphant music in the end.
Now that would be a shitstorm.

it also made me scratch my head, but the one with the robot fox girl i think

cope

Seethe more tranny

I want a full Aeon Flux series remade by the studio who made the witness

reddit

>Literally seething samefag
its so tiresome

>nuke my fridge will ya?!

I’m glad someone else appreciates the kino of Fish Night. It’s the ultimate plebfilter.

well to be fair it's the case in the short story but not in the Netflix show right? The show make it much more "canon" that she got her brain bashed during the rape than in the car accident as she is revealing everything to them before killing them, she would have no reason to lie
But even if thats the case, it doesn't take away much from the core of the story/the twist

the animations were fucking phenomenal. So incredibly fluid and life-like. If there is anything in this show to appreciate, it's that.

and such tasteful nudity

when can i 3d print the grill from the witness?

>God tier
Ice Age

Attached: 223465336.png (1280x720, 1.82M)

It's the best one for me. Gorgeous visuals, nice and simple story with a very understandable message to it.

this, the rest are shit, full of SJW bulshit or reddit humor

Attached: 1525523601432.jpg (1118x946, 204K)

it's about the only thing there to appreciate in most of the shorts.

Bump

the first two and the last are garbage watch the rest

This show was made by furries

It actually started out as a Heavy Metal reboot

anyone saying they enjoyed aquila rift should be immediately labelled a brainlet

which shorts are pleb filters?

But youtu.be/Q_5xeZV4ifE

Zima blue and fish night actually made me feel something in my cold, dead body so at least watch those

kino soundtrack

she was raped, the difference is in reality they actually almost killed her and her consciousness had to be transferred to a robot

People post this webm a lot. Am I missing something here? Doesn't seem like a particularly interesting shot to me

you mean because the werewolf designs are hunky

Attached: shape shifters.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

Her motivation makes no fucking sense.

"I dont use my desire not to be raped to motivate me.. instead i use my desire not to be raped while as a monster in battle"

It's the same motivation, it makes her seem retarded.

her satin robe movement and lighting was the most impressive thing visually in all of LD&R, I mean, if it was indeed CGI and not some real footage inserted

Attached: love_death_robots_the_witness_s-496241431-large.jpg (500x720, 77K)

To be fair, we'd all fug the Aquila Rift spider...

You can see her true form in the light diffusion of the bottle.

Are you just waiting in every thread for this to be brought up? Jesus man you're worse than the people you attack

Look at greta through the liquor bottle.

It’s a cgi layer over live action footage

no live action footage, idiot.

ign.com/articles/2019/04/02/how-netflixs-love-death-robots-created-that-eye-popping-animation

Blindspot gave me intense Megaman Legends vibes and now I want to replay Tron Bonne.

A few times throughout the episode they tease the true form of Greta - including through a liquor bottle, shadows on the wall and a brief flash to the hellish reality that occurs a few times.

> It’s a fashion software that was originally created to help designers to create their clothes
fuckin impressive

Fish night.

>girl

Holy fuck, so it's basically confirmed he had sex with the alien in real life. Well shit.

whatever Yea Forums decides it is for their current argument

Pretty sure some of the backgrounds were paintovers too.

It was all pretty beaut to look at

> You will never have an alien spider trap you in a dream state while fucking you taking the form of the woman you want the most.

Why live anons?

Her motivation is not centered around her rape and assault at all. She's motivated because she's fighting in her primary body every time and has no human body to go back to if killed.

The super-annoying way her friends talk about the rape is intentional, you're supposed to be kind of disgusted with them because the MC is too. She hates that people now define her by the attack, but chooses to leverage that and gain secret advantages over her enemies. Being raped didn't make her stronger, but she survived the experience and used her new situation to make herself stronger.

But during the fight they make a point to demonstrate she is reliving the rape - this is made even more evident when we get confirmation it is her primary body meaning she is actually getting monster-raped in that scene.

When she was raped and assaulted originally she was fighting because it was her body and she had no other choice otherwise she would be killed.

When she is raped during the arena fight she is still fighting because it was her body and she had no other choice otherwise she would be killed.

It's the same shit on repeat. Sure they wanted to try and make you feel bad that people still focused on the fact she was raped - but she is raped again directly afterwards to emphasise the point it is her defining trait. Heck, you are referring to her as 'MC' because you, along with anyone else here wont know the characters name.

Nah, man, do you not see any other reason they might show her having flashbacks during the fight? Do you see any differences between how the two major character-defining conflicts were resolved?

Both ended the same way - gets raped, defeats attackers.

> In the original rape it was mentioned she went back and defeated/killed them later.
> In the arena it happened directly

It is clear the story was trying to make it sound like she is stronger and not defined by it, but her character is focused around it and we learn nothing else about her.

What she claims as her motive for fighting does not matter when we know her motive originally stems from the helplessness of being raped. Even her fighting comes from the sense of "I make myself more vunerable by putting myself in the arena" so she is making herself more helpless to replicate the emotions of getting raped to motivate her.

>Both ended the same way - gets raped, defeats attackers.
> In the original rape it was mentioned she went back and defeated/killed them later.
> In the arena it happened directly
Right there. That's the difference. They're not the same. See what I mean? See any greater implications from this difference?

Is this a reference to destiny?

Attached: 3918600864.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Likely. The entire episode is very meme-y and one of the robots is an advanced xbox. I wonder what the pyramid robot is based off. A playstation? It tends to have the sleek black shell.

You fucking idiot do you even listen? Her body was broken so badly that she had her consciousness transferred to the monster.

>18y old tranny whining about imaginary 13y olds.

Attached: 1553737645244.png (700x700, 432K)

You actually google searched the director's twitter to find their opinions or some random backstory that wasn't in the episode? You're fucking sad dude.

Like 90% of the shorts are adapted from short stories

Attached: BE5A1DB2-DB7C-492B-AB7A-EA67A1AD599D.jpg (500x500, 24K)

Attached: 1554422533184.jpg (1016x727, 174K)

You expect people to have read an obscure short story to have gotten some detail that the author meant that wasn't included in the adaptation?

There is a strip made of her being cute and shy that gets posted

Bump

Post it my man.

It's terrifying but actually somewhat comforting. I read the short story its based on after watching it, it goes into a lot more detail and confirms she just wants to help and there's a small but benevolent community there making a life for themselves. It's just a bummer that they're all borderline incomprehensible in form. It touches a bit on how Stephen Hawking theorized how aliens would be like. People always ascribed humanoid features to them, but he thought there's no logical reason they'd be anything like that, being more akin to bugs and other fucked up scary shit to our eyes.

I don't know what I'd do in that situation. Probably beg to be put back into the simulation until I die.

Zima blue its the best one and there is no argument against it

why do you all hate women and minorities so much lmao? white people are so fragile its unbelievable

Convince white women to breed black bulls in order to bring about Greater Israel.

why do you all hate men and white people so much lmao? sjws are so fragile its unbelievable

No one hates white people besides, well, white people.

we don't hate men. we hate snowflake men that can't stand seeing anyone but white men in media because of identity politics. what a fucking embarrassment.

Hi anons, i'm the user that made those but can't post pics because argentina is range banned
If you want to rip and post them here they are
Twitter.com/glassbuttboy