/ALITA/

>/ALITA/

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

it's atila in reverse yo

They expect one of us in a wreckage, brother, and it's sure as hell won't be me.

Attached: 1553111471126.png (600x585, 328K)

better than capeshit and pol bait threads

Alita generals should go to fucking /trash/ already. It's shitting up the board, and it's not even in theaters. Stop enabling this garbage because "i'm sticking it to muh mouse"

Attached: 1554692409846.jpg (1125x1358, 722K)

You think that’s bad the atilla generals on /his/ are awful. You literally can’t talk about Chinese history without those ass holes invading and taking over the thread

its on par with Katawa Shoujo generals on /vg/

having generals is a fucking mistake. its so reddit lol

only if the twitter screencap threads have to go too

Generals ruins the entire purpose of the site. I dunno why they don't just fuck off to reddit or a forum.

>/alita/
>/found footage general/
>/got/
>/dr who/
>/horror movie/

Generals have garbage quality discussion. It's pretty obvious tho as most of them are like 14 hours old once they reach 150 posts, so it's not interesting for people and they're just bumping so it won't die. I don't understand why anyone would actually want a 247 general unless it's simply for circlejerking purposes.

>/found footage general/
literally who is the target audience?

I've wondered that myself. Are there even that many movies that they make up a genre and warrants a need for a general.

>be redditfugee ass bandit
>cry about only regularly on topic threads in this entire infested shithole
GIRUGAMESH

>generals
Since when that shit was even allowed?

>on topic
Yeah, nah.They aren't on topic, they're chatrooms for people who like the show/genre and it's usually only very indirectly related to the topic. The same happens with every single general on the site regardless of board and topic. Except maybe for /g/ where some of them have an actual justified containment related purpose.

>no fun
kill yourself

You first

/alita/ is the most useless fucking general on this board it’s absolutely horrendous. who the fuck is still shilling it 3 months after release that they need an entire general?

>they're chatrooms where people talk about television and film
>IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TELEVISION OR FILM
Neck yourself before you poison the gene pool.

no you lol

>/ALITA/

Attached: 1553380484584.jpg (958x590, 28K)

Gas yourself nigger half of them degenerate into anime trap erp.

it always ends up as a circlejerk. i really think its redditors that do these threads

>~80% of the current thread has been discussing a side character and how she's underrated

>/ALITA/ general? About time...

Attached: 1546940587637.gif (400x373, 2.54M)

>it's not even in theaters
It still is though.

Mmmmm, nah. Chad would think generals are reddit as fuck.

based Chad