It’s pretty good

It’s pretty good

Attached: 9701F87F-8CC7-4835-9ED3-370436F152E2.jpg (631x1000, 79K)

shitty third act
even worse ending

No it's NOT. This movie was FUCKING STUPID. man I hope you're joking. This was honestly the worst film I've seen in over an entire year. And I hardly watch that many movies. This was really really really really REALLY fucking bad and stupid

ts

An incredible waste of time and talent. Fucking horribly stupid movie

Fuck I hate when cunts overreact on here. Calm down

More like Ass amirite

>It's another episode of Slavic poorfags and piratefags start talking about a movie months after the release when a good rip hits torrents.

Attached: 1554196105483.webm (1920x800, 2.24M)

It's terrible dude.. I tried to give it a chance but I could barely finish it.

people at the end not going : lol fake
what a terrible ending
should have just gone with mister Glass doing something evil

Saw It yesterday, first half was good, the end is a waste of time and potential

>no movie talk allowed
why do you here

I haven't wanted any movie character dead as badly as that redhead for a loong time. Samuel and willis dying such pathetic deaths was terribly disappointing. That's the theme of this movie, disappointment.

I liked it. Could've focused on the character's colour schemes a bit more in my opinion. Everything was a lot darker than in Unbreakable, so the colours didn't pop out.
The plot twist was pretty ok in my opinion. Don't see the big fuzz about it.
The dumb part was Ayyfu going to the comic book store and reading up capeshit as reference.

potato

Attached: corky.jpg (900x750, 76K)

This is one of those movies that people will love in about 15 years.

>Missing the point by this fucking much

Attached: 1488107236467.jpg (404x390, 24K)

Never understood the complaints about wasted potential.

Unbreakable wasn't an action movie. Split wasn't an action movie.

Shocking though that Glass doesn't have a big action climax....?

>ITS AN ORIGIN STORY
way to shit the bed

The way he dies is fucking retarded though. He was always 10 steps ahead of everyone but he didn't have any plan whatsoever to defend against the beast? no little strobe light or anything? He doesn't even confront nurse ratchet? No plan for her? No? It's dumb as shit.

imagine being this upset before school on 4channel

It was meant to be a suicide mission. He expected that all to happen.

One of the film's legitimate flaws is that it has too many scenes of characters explaining comic book tropes because they're playing his game.

He knew the truth would be revealed and that would mean his ass. The point was to show the world they exist.

Really liked McAvoy's acting.
Didn't like the guards being literal retards, and the shit with McAvoy's dad being in the train crash Mr. Glass orchestrated.

>It was meant to be a suicide mission
It didn't have to be one, glass is supposed to be some kind of genius not a retard.

yeah, he definitely had a future after the ending events of glass.
t. retard

Are you fucking stupid or something? Look at what glass accomplished when locked in a cell for 23.8 hours a day. Once he's outside the possibilities are infinite.

He's old as shit and permanently in a wheel chair. Also a slight breeze could literally kill him.

What life could be worth living?

Revenge duh. That psychiatrist is the opposite of everything he stands for plus she has to pay for what she did to him. L2 villain.

the last 30 minutes or so is complete shit, it was pretty good up until a certain point

She paid. The worst price.
He accomplished everything she was effraid of

>The worst price.
Not even close. Glass surviving and releasing information that gets her sent to jail for the rest of her life would be much worse.

>It’s pretty good
i bet it's not :D

>hurrdurr my evil secret organization
>a terrorist wants to tell the world that supers exist...? wat.

wtf was Shamaladingdong thinking????

Attached: tumblr_pc6yt9XpXc1thvjv3o3_250.gif (250x250, 657K)

>once he's outside
And how would he get outside in a fucking wheelchair? The man had assassins and the police after him, how could he escape that? I'm pretty sure that the organization would want revenge after being exposed, this would result in them hunting his mother to get to him. He was smart, not a fucking wizard

its quite a dissappointment, but

If you liiiike Unbreakable and Split
you've gotta finish it.

>solitary confinement in a supermax is the same as a single cell in a psychological ward with like 3 staff.

Except he was a fucking wizard up to the point where he died like a bitch.

i liked unbreakable, i tolerated split
glass was unbelieveably fucking stupid. im convinced M. Night is either an alien or a semi-advanced AI trying its best to mimick natural human behavior. his dialogues sound so aritificial and unbelievable its hilarious. the big TWEEST was beyond retarded, the fight scenes were totally fucking stupid, 80% of them were closeups of characters face while being chocked. i hated it, it was an insult to intelligence.

>how could he escape that?
>movie is about people escaping from seemingly inescapable situations.
You didn't think that one through did you?

>It's another episode of fucking retard user feeling proud of himself for actually paying to watch a shitfest masquerading itself as a movie
when are they gonna write off this moronic character?

It would have been great if they actually went to the fucking tower, as it is it's just ok

>you have to buy movies to discuss them
Fuck off dumb faggot

The way Dunn dies is even worse. It's like the secret society could have fucking assumed that there's gonna be a puddle nearby where they could drown him.

what a tweeest!

I fucking hate this dumb bitch.

Oh don't get me started on dunn.
>both submerged for equal amount of time
>dunn is completely fucked
>hyperactive, rapid breathing beast is perfectly fine
Hurr durr it's psychologi-fuck you that's bullshit.

The worst part about it is that it ruins some parts of the other two movies retroactively.

>Unbreakable has you wondering if Bruce Willis is actually a superhuman
>finally get to find out at the end of the movie
>70% of his part of the movie is the lady trying to convince him he doesn't have powers
>when the both the audience and the character should never doubt this to begin with
It was such a waste how they treated Dunn in this movie.

Holy shit the fucking brainlets in this thread
>hurr durr why didn't Dunn fly out like superman and lazored the poleece from his eyes and then and then and then
Holy fuck, read a book or something, dumbshits

>no sweetie you only THINK you have superpowers, in reality it's your imagination that gives you superpowers
>see how the frontal lobe is flared up
Impeccable logic whoever wrote this, I don't think you'd even make a retarded kid doubt himself with such a shitty argument. The fact that the powers are imagined or not is fucking irrelevant when they manifest regardless. The fact that the frontal lobe is flared up doesn't actually matter at all and just implies that they ACTUALLY have superpowers because of it.

Dumb writing all over the place, fuck the jews

What were the fucking lines they fed Jackson? Turned him into a complete meme.

>Impeccable logic whoever wrote this, I don't think you'd even make a retarded kid doubt himself with such a shitty argument.

Dunn's second super power might actually have been extreme stupidity.

>Look at the extremely elaborate watertank-spray system we commissioned the design and build of, to be activated in case you try to break through a locked, solid metal door David, just to amuse your delusions of grandeur.

>You almost believed me when I told you, you didn't have super powers right?

Top fucking kek.

Attached: related.jpg (624x780, 62K)

this
willis could literally just say "get me a piece of steel and ill show you why I think im not like any other human" or "someone try to break one of my bones, just try it"
instead he just sits there listening to fucking armchair psychology and literally 50seconds in starts buying it, like, what the fuck have you been doing for the past 20 years which is not 100000% indicative to you that what youre hearing is total bullshit?
>maybe im not superhuman afterall....
>doesnt even do something simple as punching the walls in his cells to see if his bones will actually break
fuck this movies

It's beyond stupid that he doubted his powers. The movies clearly establish that he can see in great detail things that he can't possibly know or see.

>>doesnt even do something simple as punching the walls in his cells

Kek, you missed the bullshit waterspray system then? Guess this great invention of M. Night actually did serve a purpose other than be retarded.

I made the mistake of rewatching unbreakable right before this and in this movie jackson is literally like an snl sketch of his character in unbreakable

the whole reason unbreakable was good was that it was subtle and completely NOT over the top

yeah because in the time it takes to punch a wall the system would've been turned on and he would be immediately incapacitated right? it takes literally 2 seconds to punch a wall.

What was M. Night smoking when he wrote this?

>it takes literally 2 seconds to punch a wall.

I'd use optical image recognition to set it off the moment he even approaches a wall.

As a stand-alone film, it’s decent. As the conclusion to a trilogy nearly twenty years in the making, it’s slow-roasted dogshit.

what the fuck was the spraying system supposed to do anyway? he could literally do anything he wanted but he was sprayed with water so he couldnt? basically he never took a bath in his life ever? if the room isnt FLOODED whats the fucking point

also he could just sit down and fucking punch the floor

That poster is so fucking /AESTHETIC/

Somewhat agreed when I thought it was just something conjured up by a PR-firm, then it turned out to be the actual fucking plot of the movie. TOPKEK

Fuck you! Would you? Please?

It's kino like Watchmen.

I can say the same thing about 2001: A Space Oddysey.

>imagine being this user

Holy shit. Eviscerated. Fuck this stupid movie.

This.
It's like they're wishing it was Marvel or something, and it would probably be easier for them to digest.

the rapping up execution was cringe though. overall a good movie though.

They retconned his weakness. Instead of being unable to swim, they made it to where just being splashed with water was enough to take away his powers.

Until everyone dies. Seriously what's the point in drowning the good natured guy when you could've easily persuaded him to hide his super strength?

A better twist would've been if the doctor wasn't part of a secret society and none of them were supers and they were all actually deluded and Unbreakable/Split were being told from Dunn's/Glass'/Crumb's POV, and Glass is the movie where we find out the truth.

Shylalamadingdong should've gone with this and played a 20 year long game twist on us but we got Bruce Willis being drowned in a puddle instead.

No, it's if he swallows water he gets fucked up.
I wouldn't leave a single one of you cunts in charge of a film.

Then how does he drink?

Very carefully.

You know what would have been an immensely more plausible and poignant way for David to die?

Heart condition.

They’d already established that is lungs aren’t any tougher than our own. It wouldn’t be a stretch to make his heart the same. Dunn dies facing Kevin with his son screaming and trying to wrestle free of some cops and we get a fantastic echo of the weight-lifting scene from the first one, where as Dunn fades, his son grows stronger and stronger until he just wades through the cops to just mop the floor with Kevin, then AAAAYQT runs out to stop him and in the instant he rounds on her, we hear Hedwig crying, begging David’s son not to hurt her. Or him.

stop posting you retard

They retconned his vulnerability into an actual weakness. It was lazy as shit and anyone who tries to say otherwise isn’t even worth debating.

Yeah, because making water retroactively be actual kryptonite to him was so much smarter.

not at all, but what you posted is equally retarded
literally someone who thinks like you though of making water retroactively kryptonite

t. shamalamadingdong

Hyperbole has really taken over modern thought to a significant degree...

Probably from clickbait culture. People feel drowned out if they aren’t gesticulating all over the place like a 25 year old boy getting a switch on Christmas.

This, it's like M. Night got mixed up with Signs

It was Kino.

imagine paying money to watch this garbage in kino

Attached: 1550988358359.jpg (1614x1080, 341K)

It leant to heavily on the whole "Ah ha, this is just like my comic books" angle. And the introduction of le Ancient Order of No Superheroes is dumb, the whole appeal of Unbreakable/Split was that they were distanced from bullshit like that. But the movie itself as a whole I enjoyed.

>you don't have superhuman abilities
>you just have abilities beyond anything that you'd expect a human being to be capable of
what's the difference?

Plus
>it was just a moist shotgun blast lol
Probably the dumbest goddamn thing I've ever heard in a movie.

>the rapping up execution was cringe though
I thought Eminem's surprise cameo to be the best twist tbqh famalam.

>What were the fucking lines they fed Jackson? Turned him into a complete meme.
>First name Mr! Last name Glass!!!!
I honestly liked the first time, second time was cringe.. then M. Night made it into his actual fucking catchphrase.. topkek

Semantics

>The secret society wants everyone to be equal so they kill superheroes
>They are SJWs trying to hide truth that people are different
>Angry SJW journalists give Glass a bad score

Is Glass truly based and red pilled?