Watch latest episode

>watch latest episode
>starts with le eveil white guy "lynching" an "innocent" nigger
>entire episode explains us why whites are the most evil people on the planet
>focus on the muslim faggot couple
>white girl meets nigger god
>nigger god literally tells here, aka the audience, it's nothing wrong to cheat on your husband with a nigger
>white girl starts fucking nigger god
I didn't even finish the episode.
How blatantly jewish can a show get these days?

Attached: 91bI8NengpL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 857K)

The funny thing is Muslims can't be faggot, if you are gay in a Muslim country you get killed or stoned nothing else, this show is fucking retarded

It's almost like being gay is not a choice. hmm.....

I’m going to need a screen cap or WEBM or something in order for me to believe this level of cuckoldry.

i feel like i've cut the show a fair bit of slack but last week's episode was the last straw for me
holy shit was it loaded with anti-white trash

plus thoth, a god of wisdom in 2 ancient civilizations, being persuaded by some fag's rant about white people was embarrassing

Attached: 1385377782770.jpg (404x404, 22K)

Doing gay things is a choice though.

bump

You're half right but that nigger shit didn't happen. Laura cheated like a whore but she didn't get a pardon because of the skin colour

season 1 was so bad i didn't even finish it

Wait, did Laura seriously cheat again?

Yes. I'm pretty sure it was a spell though. I forgave her after the cocksucking incident but shadow has a whore and will probably end up with someone else. Unless they go full cuckold

>but that nigger shit didn't happen
Nice try schlomo.
nigger god:
>"i love my wife bt if shes not around i fuck dozens of other women. nothing wrong with that"
>"i want to know your true feelings, white girl"
>white girls starts fucking nigger god

>I forgave her after the cocksucking incident

99% of people stopped watching half way through season 1, when there was a 12 minute Gay sex scene (that had nothing todo with the plot)

you are literally the top 1% of faggotry on this board.

Are the Muslims in a Muslim country?

I like how you will continue to watch the show tho because you are obsessed with the BBC.

Attached: donface2.jpg (658x623, 64K)

It was a nice character focused scene with great visuals though

Attached: 72184214.jpg (1601x1162, 283K)

Anansi is a fucking warmonger, he's clearly appealing to their (basically cosmetic) ethnicities to get them riled up. Anansi is not a good person in this series, he wants to help Wednesday's unapologetic crusade and he doesn't care who he has to recruit to get it.

Anansi is an antagonist, I thought Yea Forums would e much more onboard with the idea that he's king nigger and he's also a cunt.

Ibis saw through his shit as far as I'm concerned. bilquis is just an emotional god, as all lusty women are.

In the book the gay Muslim is literally just one chapter highlighting the Ifrit, of course they made them actual characters in the show.

they are good characters tho

there are plenty of muslim faggots, go to malaysia on valentines day.

yeah this show is pretentious as fuck, i'm not watching another episode unless i'm really bored and have nothing else to do. I believe amazon is buying shows like this to win art awards rather than get ratings.. some strategy they have.

Really weird too, in the book Sweeney has already died due to his misfortune and this whole plotline doesnt exist.

Season 1 was full of these. They were really fun little ideas and self-contained stories in a world where gods exist and you dont think of them as anything more, they were literally just the brainchild of the showrunner as these characters just dont exist in the books in any meaningful fashion.

The new showrunner just has no clue what made the show good. And theyve taken every single small possible plot thread and tried to weave a retarded patchwork of shitty mess of a story.

episodes 6 and 7 leaked, and episode 7 saves this season for sure.

how?

Who could've imagined we'd look back on two gay Muslims fucking as less in your face than the whole black people preaching we got this season.

Attached: gerard the video game completionist.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

link to leaks, nigger

Laura is just a shit person. That's it. Why they gave her such a spotlight is beyond me.

Attached: 4e271f39-9e8a-4b65-bdab-573288136664.jpg (1200x1800, 674K)

She has a cute face and is willing to show off her non-existent tits - if i was being negative.

But honestly all of these characters coming into season 2 have been flanderized cuz the showrunner left.

>Sam Black Crow

Will she ever return?

Attached: American_gods_samantha_black_crow_s2_promo_crop.jpg (890x1080, 347K)

she has such a flat fucking chest. Like Emily Kinney flat

didn't the whole "shadow frees a small town of a deities taking sacrifices to ensure prosperity" arc get dropped?

>she has such a flat fucking chest. Like Emily Kinney flat
It works for her somehow. Her looks just fit right with that body type.
>didn't the whole "shadow frees a small town of a deities taking sacrifices to ensure prosperity" arc get dropped?
I guess so. This is the problem with these shows that take a fucking year off. You forget so much and just lose track of the story.

>mfw she covers her "chest"
Girl, you have nothing to cover.

Attached: dentist with ether prowling about.jpg (228x229, 19K)

but why she dressing like mah granny all the time, fäm?

This show was preachy but still amusing. Now that Fuller is gone I have zero interest in watching season 2

That part is very unfortunate. The old lady dress she keeps wearing is awful. She should be one of those flat chested girls that wears tight and see through tops because she just doesn't care and is happy with herself.

but now that Fuller is gone, stuff actually happens

When GOT stopped following George fat fat Martin stuffed started happening too, I wouldn't count that as a positive necessarily

Amen. She has the 2000s Keira Knightley body and should fully embrace it

No it doesn't.

Damn, they really went out of their way to make her look as much as a dyke as possible.

Why do you even watch modern tv/movies if youre so easily offended? Theyve been doing shit like this for years, why are you so surprised?

Is this show supposed to go for any longer than 2 seasons? I feel like the plot is stalling, and now there's BLM and cuck bullshit being thrown into a story from 2001 to please the progressive crowd.
The travelling around America with Wednesday was good for one season, but I wish they'd just get around to the endgame stuff.

Nevermind, I looked it up and it's already been renewed for a third season.
I'm definitely dropping this show now. I can't take any more of this snail's pace progression.

Sounds hot. Please tell me there is full penetration.

I'm with you there. You can really feel when they take a book or other story built to have a beginning, middle, and end, then stretch it out to make it a continuing series. Like a lot of great books, it would make a good one shot series. Stop trying to stretch out one and done concepts because you're creatively bankrupt and need fodder to shit out 7 seasons.

I love it when beautiful girls with this body type are so happy to flaunt it and show it off openly and wear things that show off or fully expose their flat chests.

yeah rizzydraws, a gay malaysian artist, almost committed suicide after somebody told the government he was gay
yet americans cry about how oppressed gays are in the us

so on a scale of Matt Bomer to full blown Liberace, how gay exactly is this show?

As someone who read the book, I had a bad feeling about midway through S1 the shows seems to be making up it’s own plot wholecloth. I was kind of hopeful at the end of S1 because it was the climax but-Jesus, S2 is going full Supernatural in retarded plots.

Woke Nancy isn’t the worst part for me by far-no, that would be some random Asian being able to have an audience with the New Gods.

But hey, on the bright side this show also brought us onscreen mechanical tentacle hentai.

Attached: 1548161119505.jpg (1009x180, 30K)

I don't really get the change to Anansi. He's also not what I imagined visually either. I thought he'd look like a mix between Morgan Freeman and an old Cab Calloway. I also thought Wednesday would look bit a younger. Like a silver fox along the lines of The Architect himself. It's like they flipped their ages around.

if you don't do anything, you're not gay or straight. you're just an incel
>what if you're volunt--
you're not

A man fucks another man in the ass with such intensity he ejaculates fire in said ass, with full nudes onscreen, and they also magically teleport to the desert during the act or maybe it’s a magic dream thing. I think that kind of breaks the scale.

Then again, this also features a man giving a woman anal-again onscreen-and later getting fucked by a goddess.

This. Liam Neeson’s a dead ringer for how I thought Wednesday should look; I don’t mind the current Wednesday, he’s just not how I thought of him.

Anansi on the other hand is way too chipper for someone who’s been starved of worship for years.

>shirtless arabs
>great visuals
lol fag alert

It really tells you a lot about current state of this show, when the most tolerable parts of this episode belonged to two gay muslims.

this shit went down fast , too much SJW propaganda in feminism in it just like westworld season 2

you cant be gay and muslim I think , being muslim is a set of 5 golden rules then all the other rule are life guidance , one of them is don't have sexual thought or act with a man

had religion clasees in high school,
islam and christianism is good other garbage

Is it nothing like the book now?

The actress is a lesbian in real life, so

Well, Gaiman is a Jew, so...

>American education
Muslims are the gayest fags ever. Fucking little boys is especially popular from Turkey to Afghanistan to Iran. Look it up.
Iran also has the highest number of sex change operations in the world.

Protip: In Islam, you are only gay if you fall in love with a man. If you just swallow gallons of cum or fuck all the neighborhood asses, you're not gay to them. Muslim countries are extremely popular as travel destinations for western gays for that reason.

Do the fags there only exist on Valentines Day?

They're getting farther and away from the book with each episode and I'm deathly afraid whoever is writing this has missed the point of Shadows mixed ethnicity entirely. Like, Dead Wife was always a cunt but Anasi was a con artist in the same vein as Wednesday and not some BLM, Malcolm X wannabe.
If the payoff isn't Shadow realising racism is just another mindfuck to control people (like he did in the book) then this whole thing was pointless garbage and at this point I'm not sure I want to wade through 6 seasons of filler even if they get there.

literally nothing happens the show