Hop in faggot, we're going for ice cream

>hop in faggot, we're going for ice cream

wat do?

Attached: 52797128_339130040282840_8216408949244778507_n.jpg (1080x787, 158K)

id rather lick the dirty soles clean

I hop in.

Reminder there is no way she can wipe properly.

disgusting

Ass 2 big

small dicks

call ice
use phone cam and post to youtube

Do you know what a bidet is?

that's what my tongue is for.

you don't need any more ice cream.

these never shouldve had 4 doors

Attached: IMG_3104.jpg (660x680, 55K)

How can she wipe?

Name/sauce?

why call me a faggot
i didn't even do anything

I'll call it in.

Attached: 1543112279138.jpg (800x480, 64K)

she looks like she fucks black men

Wash
Yourself
You
Disgusting
Mutt

hope the suspension is reinforced

Imagine the stench

Virgin.
Tiny dicks can penetrate that vag just fine. They might not be satisfying, but they can get in there with no trouble.

>..ok, now get one of me opening the door halfway
>alright, now all the way
>ok now from the right

sauce

Jeep Wrangler

Sofia Sivan

>american cars are so big they cant even get in them

Let me guess.... you stand to wipe. Everyone who isn't gross, just leans to the side. Your ass stays open that way, so you have a easy go at wiping.

Attached: sniff.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

is it french for a fucking mess?

Attached: brap.gif (436x268, 909K)

Ah, I see she has recently met the Architect

Not that guy, but I used to shit exclusively in my own home and shower immediately afterwards every time. I would wrap my middle finger in a mildly coarse washcloth, stick it up my ass, spin it around, pull it out, check for shit, rinse the cloth off and repeat until the cloth came out without any shit on it that I could see. I have a stack of about 35 washcloths that I would use to do this and whenever I would start to run out of clean ones I would wash the dirty ones. I would repeat this bathroom process as many times as I needed to in a day, though I would typically only take one shit and one shower per day.
I got a job though and i can't always hold my shit in until i get home, so now when i'm at work i basically do the same thing except with wetwipes followed by dry paper.
I try to do this as little as possible though and just stick to rinsing off in the shower because for a while i was getting blood in my stool and i thought that i might have colon cancer, but ever since i cut back it;s stopped. was probably hemorhoids.

I have never seen a comment that has caused as much hatred in my heart as this one. I genuinely want you to suffer in life for making me read this.

I didn't make you do anything, pussy.

Sauce???

BRAP THIS

Attached: 1535590206337.gif (480x271, 1.53M)