This has to be one of the worst movie i've ever seen

This has to be one of the worst movie i've ever seen

Attached: 15326569811.jpg (188x268, 9K)

*best

Its my favorite so far!

undisclosed

That fight in cellblock whatever movie was total shit too. It would have been good as some semi campy schlock but this place talked about it like it was MOTY material.

You've both been filtered. Congratulations.

This has to be one of the worst posts I've ever seen

>triggered lefties who thought it was an alt-right film
>triggered righties who thought it's SJW shit
based Zahler
this is his best film

Why did critics get their panties in a twist about this? It was pretty tame.

It portrayed police officers in a way that did not involve shooting a minority while screaming "I HATE NIGGERS" while roaming at the mouth, dancing poorly and fucking thier sister with their tiny dick

after all the talk from this and cell block I downloaded all the guys flicks and then downloaded bone tomahawk and god fuck you guys I got memed into watching it so hard and it was so stupid the Indians yelling was the dumbest thing I may have ever seen

Dumbass.

every movie this guy has made has been shit

Ending was dumb. Gibson’s character and the black guy should have buried Vince together. Then just as they are about to leave Mel would say, he one more thing. This is my wife’s address, give her my share please. The black guy would be like, yo wtf I’ve it to her yourself bro. Then Mel coughs and a little blood comes out. He lifts his shirt to reveal and undisclosed fatal gunshot. He’d been bleeding out the whole time but held on long enough to bury his friend, then cut to the black guy living it up. And then the scene where Mel’s family gets the gold

These movies are entirely pleb-proof. Use to expose and ridicule normies.

I like your ending better, user

based and truthpilled

not bad. but Mel being a paranoid fuck made sense tbqh

just different shaped cuckshit

It's not a bad film and it's not a particularly great film either. It's an entertaining buddy cop movie 6/10

i seen like 10 seconds of that cellblock one and switched off. a guy with his boot on some guys face scrapes him over concrete and his whole face tears off. It just doesn't fuckin work like that. skin is about 20x stronger than that.
Is this one stupid like that?

I bet you enjoy eating crayons, purple being your favorite.

Instead of getting the medical help he needs he digs graves with a nigger?

you post this in every thread and it sounds just as cliche and overdone as it has every time. if you honestly think your ending sounds good you dont know shit about writing a movie

>Trying to summon That by saying his name thrice in a row

weird i was gonna write prison yard and something whispered in my ear cell block