Kinos about the harshness of reality?

Attached: 27476184-4A81-4541-B8B9-D4740DAF799E.jpg (479x1220, 583K)

>a few millimeters
That is several inches of bones, completely changing the shape of his skull.

>white people problems: the picture

Literally only white people have these kinds of pathetic bone structures. European genes are fucking garbage.

>pretty people are treated better than ugly people

mindblowing revelation there champ

Kinos about autists who nitpick irrelevant details and are unaware of the implications of the larger message?

we've been over this. Incel is a personality. though that too is pretty innate and hard to work around

Attached: 1516270559329.jpg (483x393, 129K)

The message is based on a false premise.

ugly dudes are mad because for a while there were people selling seminars saying just be really pushy and wear a hat like a dillhead and you'll get pusy. they lost their money and they're not gonna let us (?) forget it

>the only people aware of
This is what incels actually believe, that they alone understand how things truly are and everyone is a blind sheep.

There’s literally hundreds of articles written calling uncles delusional terrorists and misogynists or whatever

she is looking up my brotha
her face is flat ok

Attached: Untitled.jpg (483x393, 54K)

>no one likes ugly people and their trash genes

Why do incels consider this to be some amazing revelation?

They have alot of time to observe things

Because the entirety of society tells men their looks don’t matter?

>a few millimeters of bone
>literally every part of the face is retouched

Crazy to think that literally just a few millimeters of bone makes the different between an ape and a person

how did his ugly parents manage to fuck eachother and live a happy life

What part of the message would need to be changed if it said a few inches instead of millimeters?

yet they fail to realize that you can hit almost any girl even if you are ugly as fuck, it takes harder work but it's not impossible

Back when tinder had the ability to rate personality and looks independently, there was a 1:1 correlation between the two. It was literally a straight line.

So no, attractiveness is everything, even when it comes to perception of personality.

is it true they carry their eggs in the hair pouch on the back of their head?

>Incel
>men
This is what male incels actually believe.

They don't. Money and power will get you farther than looks (all three is ideal, obviously). The average guy doesn't have those thought, so looks are what they fall back on.

Incels are just too shit to have any of these.

LOL

Attached: 3D17F8B5-4504-4AA8-B16A-6742D8995AEE.jpg (432x330, 14K)

Females cannot be incels even ones that are fat, crippled, blind and deaf at the same time

Thats like telling people with down syndrome that theyre smart and beautiful. Everyone knows that looks matter but no one besides incels complain about this to everyone since we're not social retards and we know that others know it too and no one wants to hear your whining

Nigger cope

Just because they usually call themselves feminists doesn't change the fact that they are by definition incels.

Literally excerize alone gets you futher than most guys
>mfw biggest guy in the room and women look at me different to the other guys as if they are boys compared

Attached: 1554556294864.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

So men’s looks do matter? How much? My contention is they matter just as much as women’s for the vast majority of people who are not rich or famous, do you agree or disagree?

I wouldn’t consider myself good looking but I’ve always got matches on dating apps from nice looking girls older and younger than me. I don’t get how a dude can be incel unless he insists on only banging a 10 out of 10 instathot or pixie dream girl like some retard

i'm not talking about other people's perception of your personality. i'm talking about your actual disposition and character

not relevant. being rated as having a bad personality is not the same as being rejected

Unfortunate redpill.

Handsome lanklet here, I work at a new job with a guy that has a comically weak chin and the second I saw him I immediately thought "lol poor kid, what a loser".

I'm 6'2 and will automatically disregard most guys shorter than me. They could be more attractive, wealthy, and ripped than me, but my brain just sees the height and glosses over the rest.

Also preferential treatment and automatic positive opinions from new people are the norm for me. I showed up to a job interview reeking of booze, no shower, hand was shaking from withdrawal, I almost puked in the lobby, but still got offered it on the spot with a 5k sign on bonus. Didn't take it and went to rehab instead (afterwards I had a near identical experience reentering the job market with a 6 month resume gap, being fired from my previous job for booze, and a pending assault charge on my record- still got hired on the spot by a female manager and HR person)

And therein lies my wise sage advice- despite some positive nuances that come with attractiveness, if you can't be at peace with yourself, it doesnt matter how good you might look, after all here I am posting on Yea Forums at 3am.

thanks for reading my blog and have a great day

LOL

So you’re a mentally ill loser and what? What’s the takeaway from your post? Everyone has your /fit/ induced hang ups about people’s height and chins? Because I can tell you I never once thought about either one of those things before I started browsing /fit/.

I didn't even bother to read you whole post after I saw how sad you are. I hope you get better

Nobody hates incels because they're ugly and can't get sex. People hate incels because they're so obnoxiously pathetic about it. Like OP.

>this level of phoneposting

Attached: 1465803615901.png (571x618, 53K)

A white man wrote this
A white man reposted this
White men reply to this

Remember - it's a race issue.

And I said before the thread was deleted by the mods that chads dindu nuffin and are all pretty nice in most situations. Life has been good to them so they aren't bitter and exclusive about who they associate with like you and I are. From a sociopathic standpoint, if that serves you better, they make good tools to use.
Roasties and degenerates are still your real enemies and the jew's tools to destroy you.

niggers suffer from being ugly too
u racist

Tons of incels are non-white.

Jesus Christ, take this shit back to /r9k/ and stay there.

so what you are saying is you don't care about people suffering as long as they don't inconvenience you at all, and that they should shut up and suffer in silence.
What exactly is their incentive to do that? It's in their best interest to make you uncomfortable and recognize their complaint, just like literally every struggle of this kind that has ever happened.

have sex

lol

Attached: based-wounded-animal.png (1051x1238, 140K)

you should have learned to breathe through your nose as a kid instead of mouth breathing

let social media aside, in real life the game changes, you wouldn't know because i can tell you barely leave your house

>Chad gets a pass just because
>It's not his fault bro
If he reaps the same benefits and rewards as them, he's the enemy.

This.

Sure is television show in here

t. Cain

Don't let your envy control you.

>now I know, the reason why im pathetic incel is because of BONES! Not cause im bitter, skinnyfat, anime living basement dweller with no real hobbiesz its cause of BONES
Cope more

if your chad friend doesn't help you get laid he's not chad nor your friend at all

just borrow all the bone shaving from kpop whores to build up your jawline

Attached: kpop jaw shavings 1553056308193.jpg (783x1437, 242K)

What a crock of shit. It's not envy, I just hate them. I've only ever known these assholes under antagonizing circumstances.

What good is civilization without eugenics? Using what we know of genes today, governments could so easily create more incentives for the most fit individuals to breed by the dozens and greatly improve the overall quality of the populace within just one generation. Instead our post-scarcity societies just produce deformed, domesticated worker ants by the hundreds of thousands.

If people really wanted deformed manlets gone they would've sided with Hitler

why do you care so much about how other people look like? i bet you're fugy as hell yourself lmfao

You can't be jealous about those who fortune has favored. It's how people end up being Communists.

well this pic just makes me sad

truth hurts baby

Disregarding the booze, you're largely correct. I'm 6'4'' with a decent jawline, and first impressions from people at work and HR hags are that I am reliable, responsible and a leader, when I am in fact none of those things. I switch jobs every year or so because I move around a lot. I've worked at various factories and construction companies, and I get offered the position of shift leader or foreman without fail within a few months time, way ahead of more experienced people. It's kind of like being a girl, in that regard. People just treat you better, or at someone else's cost.

I felt that from here, jesus christ

dont know what you mean

Im so fucking subhuman Im literally uglier than eggman and jsanza and bo2cel and all those guys every other male in my family is handome it makes me so depressed

Attached: bhbhbhjhj.png (650x773, 47K)

>nobody hates black people because they're black, they hate them because they commit crimes and are loud in movie theaters

cringe

Ugly people also always have shit personality because no one likes them.

Kill yourself then tranny

The difference is a big deal to the overall point
It’s like complaining that people call your dick small because it is only missing five inches compared to five centimeters
The difference is relevant because one completely alters what is being discussed

but that's not true is it because there's plenty of ugly people that are pleasant and even successful and certainly not incel

may you find solace in acceptance

Ugly people should be happy, it's like an excuse to be a rude, piece of shit scumbag. Have fun with it.

good to know that phrenology is still a thing

Hub my font h

Post the message with a purely accurate claim
You know what the impact of prefacing a message with
>It’s only a few millimeters denying you all of this
Is

how did you get here? who told you to come here?

Every time I'm being treated poorly by people, which is often, I have the question "would this be happening if I were handsome?" on the back of my mind. I honestly feel like I'm treated as some type of second class citizen because of how ugly I am.

And it's not even just about getting women. I made my peace with the fact that I'm not attractive to them years ago. But I mean in life. Everywhere you see pretty people getting away with shit you'd be crucified for. These people get opportunities. They get friends. They get support. You have to do everything by yourself and it's like the entire world is against you.

I'm tired of being treated like shit, I'm tired of the stares, I'm tired of people talking to me like they're above me, I'm tired of being alone all the time.

Attached: 1548868752299.jpg (480x480, 76K)

Yeah lets say that they matter as much as womans

r/chapotraphouse gang here. This board will be ours in a matter of time, chud.

>they are by definition incels.
Nope. They are volcels with too high standards. On the femcels subreddit they had to remove the PM function because the "female incels" recieved so many messages from ugly orbiters and indians.

I'm straight, but even I feel if a guy is too ugly I can't be friends with him

check out the last american virgin

gay af

nah - not him but it makes sense. there's no reason to hurt your own eyes and give yourself a kind of weird ambient survivor's guilt