It’s a Truman keeps drinking and looking at the clock knowing full well he’s going to be hungover and tired Monday...

>it’s a Truman keeps drinking and looking at the clock knowing full well he’s going to be hungover and tired Monday and all week episode
Again?

Attached: 2B038CB0-F248-4B27-9D36-0952115FA694.gif (500x281, 170K)

Truman should go to bed

This is literally me

Its a truman takes a shit whilst fapping on the toilet episode.

off topic redditor threads

>Its a Truman knows his easily fixable faults, but refuses to fix them episode

Do people actually get hangovers? I've never gotten a hangover after being piss faced over-the-toilet drunk. But then, that's only happened to me maybe like 3 times. How do you even manage to get a hangover anyways? Is it just dirty piss beer/spirits or what?

>it's a Truman can hear his mother crying in pain because of her back and has no real way of helping her episode

>It's a truman can't stop procrastinating so has to lock his PC and PlayStation cables away but ends up procrastinating on his phone demonstrating he has absolutely no work ethic and it's ruining his life episode
I'm watching this rerun right now, and tomorrow and the day after

>it's a truman goes into random threads and calls them reddit episode

>it's a Truman's haircutter is no longer at the place he goes so has let his hair get way too long again but now the odds of someone new fucking it up are even greater episode
they've done this story like 4 times already holy fuck get some new material

Have a gold star faggot

>it’s a Truman thinks he’s too old to fix his issues so he just lives with them, then realizes they’re even worse when he gets older and if he fixed his issues when he was younger they’d be easier to bear and not impossible to fix
I keep waiting for the redemption arc

>it's a Truman can hear his mother crying in pain from the psychotic delusions and has no real way of helping her episode

>it’s a Truman has a meeting with his attorney tomorrow for his second dui episode

Really getting a bit repetitive over the last few seasons

>it's a Truman is just becoming more numb as the days go by and isn't really sure how do deal with it episode
He's gonna be in this rut for the whole season at this point.

Loved this one

It’s a Truman is phoneposting and thinks when his battery reaches 0% he’ll plug it in and go to bed, but he plugs it in just before it dies and keeps phoneposting into the night
Just fucking turn it off like wtf lol

Realistically speaking the hellscape that must have been outside the Truman show would have been interesting to see. Everything looked 'normal' but there was a tv network legally growing someone to be basically a slave, living a lie, to entertaint the masses, who themselves saw nothing wrong with following his exploits. All the borderline illegal shit people will have seen before they cut away. The pretty much prostitution that was paying women to play his girlfriends and wife. Just so many details. Has anyone ever done a documentary on how fundamentally fucked up the entire thing was?

I mean, I love the OP meme too, but what happened when Truman stared at a questionably (or not) aged girls ass and groped himself because no one could see? When he enjoyed the Irreversable rape scene on repeat and they had to cut to the flapping curtains for hours. When he shoved that carrot up his ass to see what it felt like.

Attached: 1547704891873.jpg (500x505, 50K)

It’s called a barber

it was a girl so I didn't think barber applied

t. under 20 years old

Actually no. You also didn't answer the question

>it’s a Truman can hear his mother crying because her user is a failure, so he tries to ignore it and continues browsing a Turkish Dildo Crafting Handbook

Probably not since she most likely had a cosmetology license and not a barber license, but why would you go to a cosmo in the first place?

>It's a Truman hasn't been with a woman in so long that he only gets hard from reading trap doujins and begins questioning his sexuality
How many times are they going to do this theme?

Attached: best boy.jpg (1200x1002, 338K)

>it's a Truman went shopping and ate way too much and feels like a fat disgusting slob and just wants the night to be over already episode
It seems like they play this one at least once a week

>it's a Truman beats up his dad episode

> It's a leddit refuge that still doesn't know hot to enjoy the site poster.

Christ dude just get that trip already, I've been spotting your bullshit for over a week now.

>Truman’s tasting his pee again
This show is really starting to get stale

No normal human actually does any of that shit tho

girls are better at cutting my hair since it's usually kind of long whenever I get it cut.
they always get excited
>oooh I never get to work with hair like this

>that one episode when a woman is flirting with him, but he thinks she's making fun of him
These episodes are getting pretty repetitive

Not him but I didn't really get hangovers regularly after drinking until my mid 20s

>Truman spends too much on a shitbox and immediately has to work on it or have no car to show for his whole tax refund pittance only to discover a new hobby and escape from his pointless existence