They have some pretty big balls making a film about a massshooter wearing clownpaint after the whole Dark Knight Rises...

they have some pretty big balls making a film about a massshooter wearing clownpaint after the whole Dark Knight Rises theater shooting

Attached: 646474747.jpg (696x390, 33K)

bane?

Attached: 1355590092303.jpg (960x685, 66K)

lol

are you saying youve seen these men's genitals?

You just know that some nutjob will see the mobie and then go on a killing spree

Kek

We don't actually know what crimes the new joker would commit. it's premature to say he goes on a killing spree

how many people you think he will kill in the movie?

>He’s white
>He’s insane
It’s gonna be a killing spree user

Literally why I'm not going to watch it in the theatre until its been out for at least two weeks.

I’m hoping everyone in the studio at the talk show.

Calling it now Harley Quinn saves him.

LMAOOOO wypipo are sumthin stupid yall they be shooting children and old folk instead of CEOs an politicians

13% of the population

OP I have the exact same thinking. The Joker is very relatable to a lot of edge lords. I remember all the edgy thoughts I had about replicating the Dark Knight joker. The new trailer brought all that back.

Attached: why-so-serious-the-joker-3122768-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

>White people shoot innocent folks
>Blacks shoot their own kind (usually criminals and fellow blacks)

Blacks are honorary KKK members when you think about it that way. Funny world we live in.

>the final scene of the movie is just 15 minutes of the Joker walking around in a mall with an AR shooting people indiscriminately
>no music, no anything, just gunfire, screaming and people moaning in pain
>the cops bust open the door and the movie ends suddenly just like Sopranos
T W I S T E D

hes literally going to shoot a politician or gordons daughter

he never shoots anyone in the trailer

I am safe, since Yurop. You yanks are fucked.

>final scene is Harley Quinn played by a black woman hugging him.

Attached: 1487053488666.jpg (465x700, 162K)

Dark Knight joker didn't have any killing sprees either. But he got really up close and personal to people. A power fantasy to see those in power (cops, gangsters, lawyers) quiver in fear when he held knives to their face.

New Joker is definitely a bully victim, and does something probably horrific and gets celebrated by a sizable amount of the city.

>How many people will he kill?

None. On the cusp of a descent into madness, he stalks the streets of Gotham, gun in hand, when by chance he sees a poster advertising the Atari home entertainment system. Intrigued, he moves closer and it is then that the Joker realizes what his life has been missing and why the society in which he lives seems so deranged -- he is a gamer in a world without games.

The talk show appearance is him trying to get the word out about this fantastic new hobby which will present a new world for the wretched and lonely, and welcome them into a community which will not ever let them down or turn its back on them.

i barely even remember that and i'm an edgy autist who follows these things

>i barely even remember that
You have to be +18 to post in this website

definitely a killing spree

Probably going to kill the entire audience of that talk show he appears on

It was only 7 years ago

>a community which will not ever let them down or turn its back on them

Attached: 1484947240275.gif (500x357, 358K)

You were probably underage b& at the time if not a baby