When will she get her HBO special?

When will she get her HBO special?

Attached: 1551832222269.jpg (640x801, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_6BevfMygM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dunno lol

she has one

Attached: veep.jpg (1020x574, 100K)

After her prison sentence

I loved the 2016 election simply to see this entitled rich piece of shit have all her hopes and dreams crushed

She's walking

>tfw it's looking likely the lead 2020 Democrat nominees are going to be Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders

Attached: 1458459945975.jpg (499x499, 18K)

She's not running, she's flying

Attached: 1546229447041.jpg (1280x1600, 164K)

so she finally realized after getting BTFO by a nigger and a reality tv star that no one wants her as president

>any half-brainer could btfo trump in a debate flipping the people aginst him with "lock her up"and "wheres the wall" but dems are too stupid to use that

Yang Gang bitch

3 white people, so much for diversity huh

Why would democrats bring either of those up? that'll do more harm to them than to Donald Trump.

At best, he'll take a few of the free shit voters away from Bernie.

>Warren
>white

Bernie's a jew, but okay.

Bernie is a kike
Warren is a squaw
Biden is a demonic pedophile

bummer. I was really looking forward to another clinton meltdown

I unironically wish that I had voted for Hillary instead of wanting Trump to win and not voting at all.

Does... Does this mean the democrats actually have a chance this time around?

Attached: 1542190781749.png (927x1200, 1.21M)

It's almost like liberals eat their own, just like what happened in 2016. This time there won't be a big bad Hillary to force others to capitulate during the primaries, meaning the votes will be split even further among the left.

-"Democrats fall in love, republicans fall in line."

sounds depressingly accurate

>bummer. I was really looking forward to another clinton meltdown
this,
she was the best candidate

can we all just come together and finally admit bernie would be the based and redpilled option?

Attached: you already know what's gonna happen.webm (264x480, 2.74M)

ooh I didn't tought about that big detail, you are right .

>FREE SHIT FOR EVERYONE
>WAIT WHY ARE MY TAXES SO HIGH
>FUCK THAT, I AIN'T WORKING IF THEY'RE GONNA TAX MY ENTIRE PAYCHECK, EVERYTHING IS FREE ANYWAYS
>WHY IS THE ECONOMY IMPLODING AND NOBODY IS WORKING WTF WE NEED MORE FREE SHIT

Attached: 1466552269343.png (300x279, 33K)

>commie jew
>based
>redpilled

Attached: 1553817793438.gif (607x609, 514K)

She's running again.

------>

Andrew Yang then Bernie

Even SNL has turned on Joe Biden. It's going to be meme candidates as far as the eye can see.

>he wants to continue the modern hyper capitalist neoliberal kike status quo instead of crashing it with no survivors

helloooooooooooooooooooooooo reddit!

she cant even walk

Contempt for Trump is so high it isn't like some far left progressive isn't going to vote for (not)trump, no matter who they put up. That's why the media has run such a relentless campaign of attrition against Trump and why all the he-hawing about race and social justice is pointless, all the drones will fall in line. Dems only have to worry about the moderates which is who Bernie seems to be chasing after.

>she
>her

guess this guy's skipping every leg day from now on

youtube.com/watch?v=v_6BevfMygM

>half the crowd walking out on bernie
>bernouts across the internet killing themselves when they find out they'd been dumping their entire life savings into his campaign, only for him to give it all to the woman that stood against everything they believed in

Attached: NO REFUNDS.jpg (320x304, 35K)

Here's a secret: far left progressives love to lose. They'll say whoever is the candidate isn't progressive enough and then not show up because that's how you get to feel morally superior to everyone.

>Contempt for Trump is so high
Ahh yes, MSNBC told me orange man bad too! Lmao Trump clearly doesn't stand a chance this time, all the mainstream media is saying he's finished!

Attached: that's xcom baby.jpg (750x837, 72K)

does anyone have the clip showing all the people walking out and crying, it was gold

Attached: 1449545019423.png (292x257, 110K)

cope

Lads I am so fucking hyped for the 2020 election. You just know it's going to be even more crazy and violent than 2016 was.

Attached: 1535293990383.png (352x361, 270K)

>yang
>the guy with 0% of the vote
Nice meme candidate.

Gee it's almost like transitioning from anti-corporate anti-bank pro-worker pro-union friendly policies to identity politics and sucking off corporations means you're always going to split the vote because low IQ minorities don't leave the house to vote unless the candidate shares their skin color

Even someone like Trump who just gives token lip service is going to go farther than people who support the death small town america and tell you to "learn to code"

Attached: 9876767.jpg (1080x1317, 206K)

>A bitch, a pedo and a kike all walk into a bar