Redpill me on goodfellas, why was I supposed to like it?

Redpill me on goodfellas, why was I supposed to like it?

Attached: whacked.jpg (480x360, 14K)

No one cares if you liked it or not.

The fuck is with that ratio, tell me you don't watch kinos like that

>gonna be a good summa

Attached: boys.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Why did Tommy want to be a made guy so much if it involves being shot in the back of the head?

Why did everyone want to get made if it involves getting shot in the head?

>he doesn't watches pre 2000 kino in 4:3 crt antenna TVs with a VHS

Attached: 200px-Charlize_Theron_WonderCon_2012_(Straighten_Crop).jpg (200x282, 20K)

The funny accents and Lorraine Braco in short dresses.

>redpill me
>why was I
Nobody gives a fuck about you

Movie based on history not blacked

So they have to wack you before you could be made? why would tommy agree to that?

you're fucking up the ratios kid

Italian mobster films are all trash.

Is this thing ironic? He got whacked because the retard murdered a high ranking mobster earlier in the film for no reason at all.

>The feed burned down? Chuck you sneed me. City slickers struck? Chuck you, sneed me. Slow seed business? Chuck you, sneed me.

hello r#ddit

>murdered a high ranking mobster earlier in the film for no reason at all
No, Tommy wacked him so that he could be made.

So was Jimmy going to whack Karen when she came to the warehouse or was she just being paranoid?

Attached: 600px-Hugh_Hefner_Glamourcon_2010.jpg (600x900, 179K)

No dumbass, Batts was picking on Tommy, who being the volatile idiot he was, killed him. Then the rest of the crew tell him that since he killed a made man, he'd be killed himself probably even by Paulie so they all go hide the body.

>One day the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother’s groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta sneedspect

i didn't like it the first time. come back in a few years. this isn't the only reason but one thing is now i'm old and live in the past, the part at the beginning where he's listing off like 30 guys names that have no significance except in his memory, this time that got me on side like 'ha it is like that' whereas when i was in my 20s it got me offside 'who fucking cares get on with it'

i also hadn't realised the structure of mafia so i didn't realise 'made' is like getting in the very bottom of a family and that the guys in this film were never at any point therefore in a mafia, they were 'associates'. so it's like i always wanted to be a gangster but throughout he's not actually

How could Batts have been a made man if he hadn't been wacked yet though?

Why didn't he wear a bulletproof toupee?

I like how the hitman has a supervisor

isnt it ironic how paulie wanted henry to rat on his friends and it ended with henry ratting on him? dontcha think?

i dont think so. why would he wack her before henry?

Idiot, you have to wack before you can be wacked to be made.

Didn't you watch the movie?

Attached: 1554365157511.png (714x810, 87K)

somebody's doing the wacking

would they have found it?

Attached: KAREN.png (432x437, 327K)

No, those old timers wanted to be made so they had to wack tommy who was going to be made that day but tommy didn't survive it.

they were already made. 30 years ago.

and that's that.

They weren't made, they had to wack tommy to be made.

Little known fact, in this scene they actually shot Joe Pechi, but because no vital organs were damaged, he was up and back on set the next day.

>tfw nobody would wack you even if you asked

tension

why

No it's dated and the constant exposition is annoying as fuck and the main character sucks as well as the LOUD AS FUCK NARRATION ALL THE TIME
30 years ago it was a good movie but got btfo by sopranos

it gud boovy

Attached: 2n8ndr.jpg (543x443, 29K)

my favorite movie of all time tbqhwyf

Attached: what_kind_of_cinephile_are_you.jpg (690x960, 71K)

I read the whole thread in a very stereotypical and racist italian american voice. Haha I'm crazy sometimes

Lemee go get the papers, get the papers.

Yeah, probably. Narcs tear places apart when they raid.

DO I LOOK LIKE A CLOWN TO YOU?

30 years, huh? Brings back a lot of memories.

What's even the point of being made if you have to be wacked first? Is it so only the toughest wops who have survived being wacked can be made men or something?

Why do you need us to tell you? Just go and watch the damn thing. And while you're at it, why don't you go home and get your fucking shinebox.

It's been a while since i've seen this. Is that Vinny on the left and Tuddy on the right?

that fuckin bitch and her lucky hat
man oh man i seethe about that to this day
seriously, fuck your hat