Oh no no no stop milking this series

Oh no no no stop milking this series

Attached: image.jpg (1617x1080, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPlKNWYhFP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

funny becasue they can cast Leyhigh in the animated show

Attached: 1548833800583.jpg (362x358, 42K)

I love TPB and this fucking sucked. In fact, season 8 onward fucking sucks.

Way she goes, boys. Rest in Peace Lahey

Attached: 1341290700869.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

Smokes, lets go!

what I thought this was a fucking joke

Attached: 1497494836901.png (395x336, 195K)

>season 13
It's just cursed. I forgot this was coming out, and I've seen every episode, all the movies, the swearnet movie, and the drunk and on drugs happy funtime hour. In short, I am a superfan, and I just can't bring myself to watch this. It's like watching someone flog the bleached skeleton of the corpse of a horse that died long ago.

At least they can do a lot more since everyones animated, shame J-Roc as been replaced though.

also thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=wPlKNWYhFP4

The part when Donny was getting drag by the bikers was the hardest I laughed at this season, other then that I feel this season was just gross out humor.

The whole shit about Sam's dick was unnecessary

I always wondered if they swapped out the alcohol for apple juice or something in these scenes or if the actors are just genuine madlads.

Ice tea senpai

Turned to shit like everything Netflix makes or revives.
>The original was kino but Netflix made it cringe

Who thought it was good idea to make Bubbles the MC? I know it was Clattenburg, but he's a fucking moron

Clattenburg has had nothing to do with the show for years now.

remember when the show wasn't "dude weed lmao"

Weed has always been on the show.

not really, no

yeah but the characters kinda were losers who got sent to jail constantly because all their schemes revolved around it

It's not alcohol of any kind dude, they have to do multiple takes of any shot

Frig off cyrus

>leyhigh
I love this show but it never ceases to amaze me how close it’s fans are to the supposed iQs of the characters

It's Layhee.

the show was literally dude weed from day one

Post worst clips of the cartoon

In one of these threads awhile ago there was a guy trying to tell people bubbles was always meant to be the MC, said anyone who disagreed hated the show and was red a real fan, kept sucking mikes dick saying he was so nice and generous and not a rapist then thanking people on his behalf for there kind words
Was ducking surreal felt like he was in the thread but was obviously just some schizo larper

Attached: 9AACD07F-9B07-43E9-BADA-340DC7950530.jpg (750x621, 306K)

All you have to do is watch the first season to see bubbles was not supposed to be an MC but a jroc type extra. In the very second episode ricky is fighting him and telling him to get off his property like he's loscoe

He also was saying mike had the most acting experience of them all (despite originally being the sound guy) and bubbles being a extra in the first season was part of some magnanimous plot by smith to slowly “develop” the character

It was always more dude “I’m gonna smoke so much GOD DAMN DOPE” lmao

Fuck off, Cyrus

I am a Nova Scotian. I've been a fan of the show forever, since like 2004 or 2005. I will always love it until it dies a horrible death.

This animated show is just insulting. I get it, it's just something I just wish I never had to get. This show should've never been picked up by Netflix/anybody outside of Canada when it was airing in its prim

It really should have just stayed a Nova Scotia/Maritimer thing.

Why'd they have to use the art style from that crappy mobile game?

I don't know what they're trying to achieve with it.

It's the same tired horseshit they've been doing forever with a few gross-out jokes and scenarios thrown in.

From what I've seen they're not doing anything interesting and they made it animated just for the novelty of it.

sneed

Fucking way she goes, boys
Smokes lets go

That thread felt like a fever dream. Called me a fake fan for listing the things I didn't like about the new season. And would not stop fellating Mike Smith.

Layhee's actor was a recovering alcoholic, IIRC

It's cause everything else they've tried to do sucked and got shitty reviews, like Swearnet or Drunk and on Drugs. So they know it's the only thing that they can cling to for relevancy and a decent paycheck. Which is lame as hell man, I wish they'd put their heads together and maybe step behind the camera and produce some other Canadian show (like Letterkenny, but them behind the camera) and use that as an excuse to keep working, not milk the one fucking good idea they had, not to mention the one show/creative thing that put Halifax/Nova Scotia on the map.

Couldn't agree more

He was not. John Dunsworth was never an alcoholic, and most of the time he was shooting the show he didn't even drink alcohol. Dude was a hardened stage actor who was undeniably the most professional and well-trained actor on the damn show

This
Go search for some of his ooc interviews dude would casually quote Shakespeare and talk about classical philosophy, he never drank, he was just that good of an actor

Appreciate the correction, bud

Have you seen the Corner Gas animated series

Boys, all we can do is be proud of the show for what it was, hope it dies with some fucking dignity left, despite what Netflix and (unfortunately) the main 3 feel like doing with its reputation. It was one of the funniest Canadian comedies, and a rare time capsule into Atlantic Canadian life that was pretty special.

I wish they had included more of J-Rock

I'm glad you guys remember that thread too, NEVER FORGET that M*ke himself came to Yea Forums to embarrass himself
FUCK OFF BUBBLES Ricky is the main character, sorry bitch