This actually looks promising but of course Yea Forums has to be edgy and contrarian

This actually looks promising but of course Yea Forums has to be edgy and contrarian

Attached: joker-joaquin-phoenix-1.jpg (650x360, 70K)

has Yea Forums ever been right?

yes

maybe

I'll let you in on a little secret.
I'm a little crazy.

Attached: society-be-yourself-society-no-not-like-that-31343507.png (500x522, 35K)

No

its about a clown from a kids picture book how did it turn into this?

Only movie Yea Forums has ever been right about was Justice League since everyone but the fanboys knew it would flop.

Yes
we called logan mcdonalds arthouse trash and it was
And now this is being called the same and we're right again

Attached: 1554606314345.jpg (1095x1078, 490K)

promising like in latching onto the hope that it hopefully is good? Fuck this entire franchise. Fuck those edgelord why so serious clowns nobody wants to see them anymore

so every comic book movie that tries to be artistic and serious without being a cgi fest is trash?

>This actually looks promising
>lol look at how society broke him
Let's be honest here, it looks awful.

>so every comic book movie [...] is trash
Yeah, grow up.

Of course, that's why you love us

It looks like a shitty melding of Taxi Driver and King of Comedy with the Joker thrown in there, and it's being directed by the guy who made 3 Hangover movies and literally no good movies. If you're falling for this, you're a fucking moron.

The hell are you talking about? All of Yea Forums is hyped for clown kino

is every movie based on a book also trash?
it should be, based on this mindset

>mcdonalds arthouse
How fucking retarded do you have to be to think that Logan or Joker are aspiring to arthouse? Do you think Shane or Taxi Driver are arthouse?

>COMICS ARE LITERATURE
Seriously, grow up.

>comic books and books are the same
Why are capeshitters so fucking low IQ?

>clown man does clown things
>Theft Theft Plagiarism fuck joker fuck DC

Attached: 1553066177020.jpg (750x716, 60K)

>comparing comics to actual thought out written literature
YIKES!

this better be bait

Attached: 1552356340449.png (314x314, 82K)

I'll watch just for Joaquin, haven't seen a capeshit movie since Iron Man 2, but I'm gonna give this a chance.

The Shining is a shit book, but a good movie

t. have never read a comic book in their life. It's the same thing as Stephen King and 10,000 levels up from Harry Potter. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's low IQ or not deep, it can be and is often

Movies based on top tier written literature make up like 0,1% of all movies based on books, the rest is Twilight tier trash so the comparison holds up. He's right.

HP and King are considered books not literature and the latter even admits he writes pop trash

When are you retards gonna stop falling for that weak bait

I read lots of comic books when I was a child, because comic books are for children. Grow up.

It starts off as bait, but in a month or so all the knuckledragging retards will have latched onto it and it'll be just another retarded buzzword that dominates this shitty board.

What's a literature based movie then fag?
>watches anime

95% of Yea Forums has been praising the film you stupid shill

Anime is just capeshit for weebs, and also for children.

>we

I think it looks great. With that said, I still think giving joker a back story ruins the character's enigma

Why does the truth make plebs so insecure?

ohh another copy pasta fucktard, do you even know where that movie is inspired from??

>it's for children!
imagine being so insecure about his life that he goes and say this kind of shit

Imagine being a grown man taking stories about men in spandex saving the day seriously.

IM GONNA SAY IT

SOCIETY

>kids picture book
They make some picture books for adults now. Shocking, ain't it? Japan's been doing it for quite some time apparently.

No

Attached: brie-267.gif (394x302, 2.7M)

Have Gex

Now that you mention it....

Attached: 1477118660238.jpg (882x640, 87K)

>all comic stories are the same thing, with the same characters and same setting, no exception can't change my mind

Attached: Gex.jpg (172x272, 34K)

This and Ghostbusters

Attached: autismo.jpg (385x385, 14K)

>N-no you don't understand! Comics are SERIOUS LITERATURE!
Grow up dude.

everytime a movie was shit

But Yea Forums seems to like it.

You start, this is pretty embarrassing foot stomping

a broken clock is right 2 times of the day

Why would you take any make believe story seriously you fucking muppet.

Fucking assholes of Yea Forums tricked me into watching that garbage vice movie with Owen Wilson and Joachim phenoix. Not even opium would make that film less boring

Attached: 1551209899241.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

The "contrarians" only attack DC movies, look up who Paul Yanover is and it'll make sense

Fiction has no merit, don't you know.

Please point out the spandex in the Joker trailer

It's still capeshit, but it's worse, because it's capeshit that's trying to convince you its high minded drama by casting a real actor and stealing plots/shots from Scorsese movies. Give me a fucking break, look at who's directing it.

actually most of Yea Forums shit on that movie when it came out. only after plebs watched it and started flooding in did the tables turn
you can even go search for the very first thread with the trailer. 99% of the posts said it looked like complete and utter trash

Attached: 1372628985253.jpg (600x602, 84K)

Will they even say the word "society" in the movie?

sneed

Yea Forums likes alita lmao so fuck no, i have nothing in common with these people other than knowing this url and where it leads

What the fuck even makes it capeshit? There are literally no superheroes shown in the trailer; it's just some autistic guy slowly going crazy and dressing like a clown (because he's fucking crazy). Why SHOULDN'T this have any artistic merit?

How could anyone who is not a cum guzzler possibly NOT enjoy alita?

Sucks I was really stoked to watch it too. Also that enter the void movie. Fucking ruined date night for me

Attached: coolville.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

>one behind bars
>one is in front of bars
>both visited their dead parents
>one is leaving
>one is going
>inb4 bruce gives joker one of the flowers intended for his parents grave and joker puts it on his coat pocket
>inb4 jokers mothers name is Martha
POTTERY

Attached: 1554700713111.jpg (2048x1102, 116K)

It'll be shit judging by that shitty ICP clown makeup

you have to be have terrible taste to think that movie has value

Try me faggoat

Attached: 0090.png (1063x1159, 1.73M)

the trailer was good, Yea Forums can't prove me wrong

Attached: weird.jpg (1000x982, 83K)

>implying a billionaire kid would ever be in a position to get touched by a dirty old man, especially after his parents got killed

But who on this board hates it? I havent seen any genuine hate, only criticism were obvious inc*ll baiters

watch more films

it's cuck kino

Attached: cuck joker.jpg (340x47, 9K)

>this medium is inferior to that medium because I say so
>only capeshit comics exist. no other kind of story could possibly be told through sequential art
sounds like yours is the low IQ here

>we called logan mcdonalds arthouse
no you didn't, logan got its dick sucked here

Yea Forums is never right, it's the reverse /pol/

j would tag my mother on facebook but i'm deleting it in 30 days
log me

>Why SHOULDN'T this have any artistic merit?
Because it's not made by Disney©, kys incel!