The Daily Show

What the FUCK is his problem?

Attached: Reparations - White privilege - Trevor Noah bravery !.png (546x894, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=RjTu1NmQLP8&t=115s
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/
outline.com/EKRbV6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping

Trump should bring this topic back up around election time.

Are dems really going to run with reparations? Are they trying to lose?

None of this charade is made to push people left, quite the opposite.

>mutts will live to see a "whiteness tax"

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 1517602970916.png (699x659, 158K)

its to get the low iq retard nig vote

>White people are like, ‘I’m poor and I’m white. Where’s the privilege? I wish I could activate my white privilege. I wish I could do it right now. White privilege! Give me something!’
>I get that. I get that, trust me, I get it.
>It is hard to accept that you have benefits because of the color of your skin if you cannot see the benefits that you have."
jesus fucking christ

Jesus christ is this real

>he says while going around saying how based he is because of his race and how he wouldn't trade being white for anything and how he gets mad pussy by simple virtue of being white

here's a link
hooktube.com/watch?v=RjTu1NmQLP8&t=115s
two minutes into the video

I like he says "I get it" and then immediately proves this to be a lie by demonstrating he does not get it

If blacks actually got their reparations and then pissed it all away, what would be their next move? Asking for more reparations?

twist : he's not wrong.

Attached: 1462323205100.jpg (424x255, 67K)

yes

retarded strawman

>It is hard to accept that you have benefits because of the color of your skin
Oh how I wish I could have taken advantage of affirmative action.
-t.Asian American

POST MILKERS

race war when?

Attached: 1553619727228.jpg (858x553, 170K)

It’s like that South Park episode.

refute this, Yea Forums

protip: you cannot

Attached: 1.png (1255x198, 43K)

Yes. Just like the tards that say the stimulus wasn't enough.

It's never enough. And no one who didn't own slaves should pay. Which is everybody today.

stop holding me accountable for previous generations i had nothing to do with and ill stop calling you nigger maybe?

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/

Stop living in fear, research things for yourself, and don't be fooled by the neocon shills that post here

damn, I thought Yea Forums was bad with the twitter screencaps, you guys have multiple youtube screencap threads? get your shit together

where would Noah be if he weren’t black? He sure isn’t funny

>the atlantic
don't link that even ironically baitfag

Fuck off NOWAG. You second gen and beyond Asian americans whine about white privilege more than blacks do.

every taxpaying white already subsidizes blacks

blacks have been getting reparations for decades now, what the hell do you think welfare is

>Guy that gets paid millions to smugly recite SJW scripts into a camera
>Talking about "privilege"

Attached: Clown World Logo.jpg (600x600, 44K)

>watch video
>0 comedy

That's always what it is.

The same think happened when they demanded Racial Handicaps. They got them in the form of Affirmative Action and race-based scholarships.
Now what are they demanding? More of it, because it wasn't enough.

Whether or not white privilege exists doesn't even fucking matter.

Black people already have a privilege, the privilege of living in the US. The biggest source of racism and crime and all the other bad shit they experience is largely themselves. And that's the reality none of these fucking cowards are willing to admit; that the biggest enemy of the black man is another black man.

Every single one crying about reparations should be entitled to it, in the form of a one-way ticket to Africa. They can either take it and use it, or shut the fuck up, get their shit together, pull their pants up and get a fucking job.

This nigger isn't even from here. Does he get reparations too?

when these retards talk about all whites benefiting from a tiny amount of them owning slaves they are inadvertently saying trickle down economics is a real

Attached: Reparations Race Comic.png (1500x500, 64K)

This shit never fucking ends.

Will leftcucks just admit they're fucking racist already? I.e. people that judge people and their experiences not by reality but by prejudice based on skin-color?

Attached: Bernie Sanders is a retard.jpg (600x600, 62K)

at least archive it
outline.com/EKRbV6
also,
>Today, progressives are loath to invoke white supremacy as an explanation for anything.
lmao

>lol clown world, the whole system is fucked!
>but i'm still racist, honk!
retard

reparations are the catalyst for civil war 2 electric boogaloo
I'm ready

Better than giving money to fucking Israel to fund some more insurgents