Do you think he regrets it now?

Do you think he regrets it now?

Attached: 1554033783645.jpg (620x413, 44K)

I would. Because he’s completely wrong about all his major points

Attached: D1406282-4B1D-4DE9-A2CD-82F35C943F6D.jpg (1200x1180, 262K)

he's a CIAnigger

Attached: 531d51eeb3fef8499372ecaf280db5b86c70fcb8386bba28d0a7f10fe6213e13.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Think you got lost on your way to /pol/, incel

broadly he predicted what would follow and it did, so no

fuck off jew

He's an accellerationist, so likely no. He's intentionally playing the long game and the mainstream is playing right into it.

Yes, I'm sure that "journalists" and politicians covering their heads with Muslim scarfs in public is in no way convincing people that they and their culture are in no way endangered and it is all a right-wing loony conspiracy.

More like a Mossad spook

>I’m so insecure that I have to pretend every opinion I see on the internet is from (((BAD MAN))

once he realises that it made no difference in policy or awareness to his """cause""" he'll regret it

Uhm sweaty, is that way...

He's already forgotten. Just like 90% of islamic terrorist acts in Europe, that guy in Las Vegas, Dark Knight Rises shooter, all those school shooters in the past decade etc.

Pretty impressive how fast they fall off in to obscurity these days.

>I predict the same thing will happens after every other mass shooting will happen again
Fucking genius IQ levels for sure.

Attached: 1553108882088.jpg (336x245, 13K)

idk what that has to do with the question at hand but ok bud

has candace owens apologized for causing this massacre?

I imagine that now that he's cut off from shitposting all day, the /pol/ is beginning to wear off and he's realizing how pointless and delusional his meme crusade was.

>says he's no CIA
>he's an accelerationist
>still plays fool and uses memes ensuring literally everyone takes him as just a crazy guy
reminder that people still talk unabomber

Jewish mkultra manchild faggot, he didn't even mention the jews

if he did nothing but shitpost on /pol/ all day that might be true but he actually went to european countries and saw how much muzzies are taking over so I don't think it was purely memes fueling him

I'm pretty sure the people directly affected haven't forgotten

You made this (((thread))), right? I mean the chances of two (((phoneposters))) using the same image in 45 minutes, not board relevant images at that, and both are (((cucks)))? That's more than a coincidence, Rabbi.

Ted K was right, though

mass killers don't regret what they do, that's why they're mass killers, there's one part of their brain that's turned off
But most likely years later they'll think about it and realize they basically committed suicide and ruined their lives

yeah that takes the same genius level of prescience that I possessed when I accurately foretold my lifetime ban from the local pool for sidling up to the end of the diving board with my pants down and spraying diarrhea all over the pool
I'm a motherfucking genius just like Brendon

nice get

ted at least had something to say other than
>dude fuck muslims lmao

but fuck muslims lmao

No, in 27 years he’ll be free

islam is based

Internet age information overload has given people short memories. Or maybe its always been like this and I'm too young to know any better.

>ruined
they are life long NEETS in first world prisons