So wait...

So wait, he gets off scott free with no repercussions and gets to return to television just because his prosecutor was black?

Attached: 2000.jpg (2000x1600, 393K)

Yeah, what are you gonna do about it whiteboi?

shoot up a mosque i guess

You'll find out within about thirty years.

Can he even show his face in public anymore? He's universally despised.

Is that when you’ll kill yourself after your daughter brings home a black guy?

no he's not only incel whitebois like you care

One can only hope.

Yeah, no.

surprised?

Attached: who lives there.jpg (896x811, 50K)

Plenty of lefties and negroes have publicly shown their disdain toward him, claiming that any hate crime accusations going forward won't be taken as seriously.

He knew some important figures on the down-low.

>Plenty of lefties and negroes have publicly shown their disdain toward him
they only hate him because he got caught. Plenty of faggity lefties still like him and make all kinds of justifications for his actions.

I guess the glove didnt fit again

Attached: wsj-e521.jpg (1121x649, 135K)

BASED

Attached: 75F90CA2-E618-4407-840E-6AC6A66A31C9.jpg (698x848, 241K)

If he shot 50 Muslims he'd be your Trump era hero

He really did shit on Jussie, watch the whole thing on youtube. This is the Chris Rock we've needed.

jussie smollet is a red hebrew edomite

Michelle Obama take him out in exchange of sucking his dick. Michelle one.

>half jew
>family friends with Obongos

really makes you think

why is wil wheaton there? what does he even do?

Isn't the fbi still looking into the letter stuff?? Cause that's the big shit

>Even Trevor Noah is laughing

Damn. Based of Chris to call this kike faggot out. Even better that he mentioned that (((they))) told him not to joke about it.

Look, the Glove fits on his hand

>>Just you wait 30 years. I'll have my revenge, eventually

Jokes on you, I already got terminal cancer.

well that's probably because islam is a murderous religion that encourages killing and raping anyone who doesnt follow the faith

so yes you are correct

its called privilege
money and friends on the goverment privilege

correct
here's why

Attached: 1553233124872.jpg (800x482, 68K)

He's a member of the leftist elite. Of course he gets off, all social justice whiners are above law. Learn your place, white working class slave.

Fucking love this guy. He's the epitome of a based alt right destroyer.

Gay black privilege has to be stopped. If he were straight and white he'd be in jail.

Honestly, that's a shit way of phrasing the question - though i susptect that was intentional. Even I think that suicide bombing can sometimes be justified, if you're fightning a war and it is an effective method of fighting.

He has the important role of letting you know that anything he's associated with shouldn't be taken seriously.

Americans are cucks who worship niggers. There's no way this guy was ever gonna do time.

As a nigger, this sets my people back.

Smollett sucked Michelle’s penis.

I mean I think that suicide bombings agaisnt non-Americans “can” be justified giving the right situation. this user is correct.

But still, fuck Muslims

Smollett is a child actor Hollywood fuckboi protecting the pedophile child trafficking rings. He’s all growed up now and taking niggers to the next level of wokeness, i.e. leftwing slaveclass - the kind where you don’t even know you’re enslaved. Let’s ignore this faggot or put him in jail.

Except he's destroying the left. Even plebbit is mad at this guy and they're left as fuck.

let them live in their bubble, user, as the oxygen is gradually taken out of it — you won’t even hear them scream

This is just another example, progressive politics is open about holding different races to different standards. The difference a high profile gives you is it just makes it easier to point that out.

Guy should be lynched.

Why don’t you believe me, racist? WHHHYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE?

Attached: B6631E28-F21B-4644-BEEB-C6A5A8E9DECF.jpg (455x411, 30K)