Does Batman actually apply makeup to his eyes...

Does Batman actually apply makeup to his eyes? Like if there's an emergency does he stand there in the mirror for 5 minutes putting makeup on or what

Attached: intro[1].jpg (780x439, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otCDg8kmVs4
youtube.com/watch?v=01vWvocMc6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's probably done in a minute once you get the hang of it, especially since he doesn't need to worry about it being in shape or anything. He just closes his eyes and paints a wide circle around them.

Why doesn't he just make the eye slits smaller

Maybe he wears a domino mask under his cowl?

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-135452.png (720x1280, 200K)

I know it's just for practical effects purposes. But I much prefer this to a nanotech bat helmet that he can remove and put back on at will.

never got this. in contemporary comics batman had completely white eyes, ala spiderman

imagine if he had to go back to the party as Bruce Wayne and he forgot to take off the make-up and no one tells him because he's so rich.

why we never see racoon eyed bruce wayne?

Attached: justice-league-batman-720x720.jpg (720x480, 68K)

Do you think he's ever pooped the batsuit

>I dont understand the difference between cartoons and real people

Why isn't the cowl technologically advanced with lenses instead of just holes for the eyes?

yes, every single on screen batman uses makeup

The thing that should be used is small white eyes, like Deadpool, it makes Batman more menacing when he's hidden in the dark and all you see is a weird monster shape with glowing eyes

>this is okay for a tentpole blockbuster

Attached: item_XL_8865532_9016028.jpg (600x600, 42K)

When Bruce rips his mask off at the end of Batman Returns he instantly no longer has the black makeup on his face. So in-universe its not makeup. Its magic.

It's a cinematic liberty, it looks goofy without it.

they managed to make Spider Man and Deadpool eyes move, they can do the same for Batman and they should

Why the fuck would a ninja have glowing white eyes that light himself up? Go back to Yea Forums you fucking children

The white eyes would look really fucking dumb in live action.

Attached: white eyes batman.jpg (750x676, 46K)

Why the hell would Batman have moving eyes in his mask?

peripheral vision

And it makes absolutely no sense for that to be happening at all, at that point you're literally just bringing the cartoon character to life with CGI. You're no longer basing anything in reality. You might as well not be watching a live action at all.

But such is the case with low IQ marvel fags.

They convey more expression at the cost of reducing seriousness. Which is not what Batman is supposed to be.

Damn that looks good, how's the neck movement? also source on pic?

it would be a stylistical choice in the most infantile, dettached from reality genre possible

>also source on pic?
I just googled 'batman cosplay white eyes'

A stylistic choice catering to the lowest of the lowest of comic fags who can't even appreciate even a modicum of realism.

He probably just closes his eye and blasts it with spraypaint. 5 second job.

Canonically no, but I think this screencap is from Batman Returns, where he tears his mask off but in the cutaway between his dialogue and actually tearing it, the eye-makeup goes away. It's a continuity error, >implying Bruce doesn't wear makeup, while calling attention to the fact that the actor totally does to make the outfit not look dumb

Attached: Batmans.jpg (1493x989, 183K)

that looks cool though

see? without makeup it looks retarded

Maybe if you're twelve.

the only reason they don't do white eyes in live action is because the eyes provide a huge portion of contextual clues. Same reason anime shows eyebrows over hair.

why not just have some super high tech glass over it both to protect the eyes and hide them?

Looks good to me

So the age of capeshit fans mentally?
This shit is all for the lowest common denominator anyway
>literally trying to use that as an argument for a fucking capeshit movie

what if they just make him black

Attached: bat mask.png (750x1334, 2.98M)

>implying

Attached: giphy.gif (500x195, 1.86M)

nananananananana BLACKTMAN

You do realize the only reason comic characters have 'white eyes' on their masks is because it's the cheapest and easiest way for the artist to still draw their eyes, right? It doesn't actually mean they now have magical white eyes. In highly detailed art, Batman is drawn with with his real eyes, but this is very time consuming.

Attached: bc3be91c532bb417da61010cde5faafa.jpg (1254x1920, 267K)

Attached: Alex Ross Heroes Batman copy.jpg (2000x2591, 443K)

i'm talking about the movies here, not the comics you fucking ultra dipshit. bales batman had a whole bunch of scifi tech shit, why not just make a 1 way mirror glass in the mask at the point. Fucking hell go back to Yea Forums tumlbrina

>entire face covered
You retard, deadpool would look goofy if his mask was like batmans

What would be really interesting is how they would make a Batman Beyond suit for a live action movie

He does exactly that in the Dark Knight, you silly sausage.

Attached: BATMAN-MYTH-PAPER-PROD.jpg (1598x2048, 270K)

That thing worked for deadpool because he lives in a cartoonish universe

If they cast Idris Elba they wouldn't have this problem.

Attached: MV5BNzEzMTI2NjEyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA0OTE4OA@@._V1_[1].jpg (1363x2048, 585K)

Prove it.

>This summer, Adam West, IS BatPig

I'm PRETTY sure there was some movie/TV show/comic/SOME Batman thing that showed Bruce Wayne take off the Batman mask, but still have eye makeup on.

the Smallville Season 11 comic covers that pretty nicely. he basically smears himself with that shit as fast as he can, at least it looked like that in one panel when he took his mask off

You might be thinking of Kick-Ass.

Important post

I never understood why they put undersized abs on Kilmer's costume AND put them in the wrong place

that looks good as fuck though, they could just use cg to make the eyes move like deadpool

>Ah yes, MUCH better, JUST like my funnybooks!

Attached: JQRLe.jpg (888x460, 16K)

TMNT/Batman live action crossover when?

Attached: 1520483195892.jpg (720x960, 173K)

some bong did a really good job at making a bat suit, they should hire him

Attached: This-Batman-Cosplay-Guinness-World-Record.jpg (1190x819, 66K)

like I said in Vol. 2 of Smallville shows him doing it. Not sure whether you were refering to that tho

What they could do for a white eye mask for Batman is to make something similar to the Daredevil's mask
It would actually make Batman more scary

Bale's cowl has a unique shape, it frames the mouth differently.

Oh so he looks like batman now.

Also in the scenes where he takes of the mask/cowl there isn't no make up in his face

Looks really good desu

Arkham City did it pretty well.

Attached: arkham_city_1_by_jckspacy-d8hwbkn.png (987x1080, 664K)

youtube.com/watch?v=otCDg8kmVs4

btw, does anyone have high ress img of that batman vs predator vs aliens short movie?

Attached: batman_dead_end_screen_shot_01.jpg (960x720, 264K)

that's just not true.... it's designed like that [white eyes] because it looks cool.. not to save time drawing the pupils [lol]

otherwise Bruce Wayne would have white eyes, too not just in batman form

youtube.com/watch?v=01vWvocMc6M
2:03

what happened to college humor?

it looks cool though

Attached: batman.png (412x451, 274K)

Batfleck was kino

That looks sweet though

I meant a real Batman thing, not some dumbass Pete Holmes sketch

They lost a ton of money and shut down their video production offices in New York and LA, I think.

How do you even see anything out of those tiny holes

very limited, he can't properly look up,

bale still remains top dog in terms of aesthetics
batfleck just looked like a fatty

why do organizations like that blow so much money on offices in la/new york? is it impossible to attract talent elsewhere in the country?

it looks fine to me

post more cosplays

Attached: 6dd0c2bdf888fe5af2726afdd3619936--cosplay-batman-nightwing-cosplay.jpg (736x920, 177K)

fun fact the inspiration for Ledger joker's look came from what you look like with the eye makeup on.

Attached: 110. Joker kek.jpg (2718x2750, 1.6M)

Attached: Red-Robin-cowl-earless-comic-cowl-Space-Ghost-Midnighter-etc-made-by-Tiger-Stone-FX-side-without-whi (2826x1910, 1.08M)

See, in comics and animated shows, both Batman and Spider-Man had that weird ability to emote by somehow being able to narrow and widen the lenses in their masks. MCU Spidey's got it now in live-action and it's not awful, so I wouldn't object to DC doing it with Batman.

Michael Keaton is a fantastic actor but I think he was miscast as Batman.

What's that?

Do you think Alfred refills the airbrush with fresh paint daily? Or did Wayne develop and airbrush that only needs refilling day once a month?

Chunky armor Batman is dumb.

Big Daddy was the best Batman ever.

He's literally the best Batman, so you're wrong.

>there isn't no make up in his face
So there is make up?

Bale > Keaton > Kilmer > West > Affleck > old timey Batman guys > Clooney

He just uses the Bat Makeup Shotgun.

>That one time he picked up the Robin makeup shotgun by mistake

batman dead end had white contacts for his eyes and it looked great

Attached: batmandeadendbatman.jpg (450x304, 132K)

no

Attached: 1500750441414.jpg (810x812, 101K)

then you must have a bodybuilder like

Why would a ninja have gadgets or a big tank car that only a billionaire could afford (how many of those are in Gotham?)
Batman only works as an object of fear to criminals if they think he has superpowers. Glowing lenses work in this regard. The moment his enemies realize he's just some guy with a grappling hook and utility belt like Adam fucking West is the moment they all whip out ARs and just spray a dozen magazines apiece at him.

Batman at its core is just a guy with smoke bombs, batarangs, grappling hook and ninja skills

Yeah, and criminals fear him because they think he's omniscient (is the best detective alive), can fly (has grappling hooks and shit), is super-strong (one of the best hand to hand fighters), etc.
Superman in the comics sometimes dresses up in the batsuit to be seen flying around and being bulletproof, as a favor to Bruce who gets the night off.