Is this a thing now? if you have a hot sister, that is. the ancients fucked their siblings, so why not?

is this a thing now? if you have a hot sister, that is. the ancients fucked their siblings, so why not?

Attached: chrome_2019-04-07_13-23-08.png (853x616, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c-OlsLPr7xY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some absurd percentage of london muslims are fucking and breeding with their cousins and the resulting genetic fuckup offspring are BTFOing the NHS

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

it's okay if they're attractive

At least it gives the health service a change of pace from cancer patients and alcoholics

Incest is growing in popularity for some reason.

>gf is muslim and her brother tell me to "fuck her good for me"
Should I be worried lads? London btw.

Incest is perfectly fine as long as it's consensual and doesn't involve abuse of power dynamics.

Cringe and bluepilled

Anyone that's into incest is a good person.

He wants you to further their genes.

Incest is kino

if muslims want to cap their IQs by inbreeding no one's gonna stop them :)

Not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=c-OlsLPr7xY
33K likes to 300 dislikes

FUCKING ZOOMERS REEEEE

>prankinvasion
Le cringe

that's what the average Burger thinks, no wonder you're all retarded offspring

But inbreeding seems to have made ashkenazi jews into super geniuses...Granted they've all got some kind of mental illness to go along with the high IQ, but still.

IIRC 70% of all Pakistanis, and an abnormally large percentage of muslims in general, are inbred to shit.

spbp my older sister taught me how to kiss I'd be a khhv if it wasn't for her

What a joy it must be to care for retarded paki children.

Attached: 61abc72a2ce817e3a15df5dfc886d9cbe40a4dde02a816eb40a2f36fd550cf3a.jpg (750x926, 122K)

Incest is perfectly fine as long as it isn’t guy on guy.

Here's why

Attached: 35235432565464567 (235).png (1624x752, 295K)

>kissing my sister prank
I hope he does a 'fucking my sperm into my sister's womb' prank, that'll be a real kneeslapper.

>wagies paying for this while i get neetbux and just lie to jobcentre