ENOUGH FROM THE CLOWN

ENOUGH FROM THE CLOWN

Attached: clown.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6vLmZ5Fkl6o
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-43
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meroitic_script
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geʽez_script
youtu.be/1aumZ4BFKGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ah Ah Ah, let's not forget that despite making up only 13% of the population

Attached: joka.jpg (1280x533, 99K)

I wahnt to heer morr of the statistics

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-080541_Gallery.jpg (1070x690, 255K)

kek

Attached: 1538801816965.jpg (343x343, 27K)

>You think you can call me a nigger and walk away?
>Yeah.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

The only sensible way to post on this board is without rules, and tonight you're gonna SAY THE N WORD

Attached: joker without rules.gif (500x245, 970K)

Lel

Attached: 1527812767387.jpg (491x363, 19K)

If they're only 13% what's the problem

Attached: sal sez.gif (500x240, 1.08M)

batman, no!

Nice

Attached: 1522167232747.jpg (499x649, 45K)

Made me laugh

Fuck niggers

Attached: Ronald.jpg (839x877, 156K)

Don't move, otherwise I'll have this speaker play some trihard videos

Ya see Tony, they out there doing over 50% of crime when theys only 13%. Something tells me they monkey people

Very Nice

>WHERE ARE THEY?
>He's at 250 and MLK Boulevard. And, uh, she's on Malcolm X. At Popeye's.

Attached: Joker's interrogation.jpg (1280x506, 39K)

Come on, Come on, I want you to say it, I want you to say it, COME ON. SAY THE N WORD. SAY IT!

Attached: jokester.jpg (195x259, 8K)

>is the only nigger at the table
>loses his temper
wtf did they mean by this?

Is someone putting the word out or not?

Attached: FBI stats 1549298319371.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

Fuck I haven't laughed this hard in so long.
There's just something about this meme man

kek

How about a magic trick? You see, all I do is change the race of some people from Hispanic to Caucasian, and suddenly minority crime rates are...are gone....

Attached: magic.jpg (1280x554, 74K)

Reminder, this is the police's fault

Now I see why they call you the joker

Rrrrrrrace isn't rrrrreal though

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-082442_Google.jpg (980x1070, 357K)

I think there are a bunch of black people pretending to be white people. They all in white face.

Attached: Trans-Racial.jpg (255x197, 7K)

>puts a pencil on the table
>black guy walks by
>pencil is gone

Hmmm...

Attached: 1554573862703.png (579x533, 158K)

youtu.be/6vLmZ5Fkl6o

>These civilized "people"... they... kill each other.
>I'm not a monster...
>The niggers are

Attached: 1553491978642.jpg (750x668, 72K)

>Oh, and by the way, affirmative action? It wasn't cheap - you ought to know, you paid for it.

Attached: batman.jpg (600x350, 26K)

It’s actually 27%.

t. NYPD

Only when you count misdemeanors and white collar crimes

Oh, but you haven't heard the really good jokes yet.

Attached: Joker Jokes.jpg (749x773, 52K)

>"the worst part about living in a country with blacks is that everyone expects you to act as if you don't"

Nope. 27% of crime in America. Being honest is the first step to resolving problems.

Out of violent crimes including theft and robbery it was at 53% as of 2016. You have to be honest

jej

>t. NYPD
Irrelelvant. You're using the appeal to authority fallacy.

But he's so happy

Attached: happycloon.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

N

Attached: clownpilled.gif (480x320, 1.81M)

MY FATHER WAS... AN ANCAP... AND... A GAMER

Attached: anarcho-weedism.png (500x657, 360K)

Expecting a (((New York City))) cop to be honest?
That whole city is rotten to the core.

As of 2017 it’s 37.5.

Look. You need to talk about these things in good faith bro instead of leading an agenda.

I haven’t said anything dishonest bro

So what you're saying is we have a white male incel problem?

Why do you keep changing your numbers?
I thought you were supposed to be a cop, and not a professional bullshit artist.

Where are you getting your statistic from? The FBI criminal records shows that it’s 53% if you count it up

Hahahaha

Attached: 1547375663975.png (616x2030, 1016K)

>Why do you keep changing your numbers?
Where?

He said 50% of crimes in the USA are committed by blacks

I said 27% of crimes in the USA are committed by blacks.

He backpedaled and said 53% of violent crimes in the USA are committed by blacks as of 2016

I retorted that 37.5% of violent crimes are committed by blacks in the USA as of 2017
The FBI?

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-43

will clownposting become bigger than baneposting?

Not to mention violent crime across the board has decreased in 2018 according to preliminary data.

>Robbery down 12.5%
>Murder down 6.7%

Rounded numbers. Murder 5,000. Rape 5,000. Robbery 40,000. Total 9,000, 18,000, and 73,000 respectively. So that’s 50,000 out of the 100,000. But rape isn’t separated by if it was violent or not. Also, although kind of irrelevant it didn’t differentiate white people and Hispanic. If you count burglary and insult it might be under 50%, but that’s 2017

Guess you might be right it’s not 53% anymore, still very disproportionate, though

>Systematically oppress black people for over 200 years
>"Woah why are black people so violent??"

So you admit that you lied

Black Americans are responsible for 27% of overall offenses and 37.5% of violent offenses

And declining each year as the war on drugs moves to a close

I admit I was wrong since I was going by 2016 and not the newer version. But if it’s not 53%, it’s around 50%, which isn’t much better

>37.5% of violent offenses
wtf i love black people now

They still commit 53.1% of murder, 54% of robberies, they're low in driving under influence which is not exactly a violent crime then rape, family offenses and such - those things probably don't get reported much in ghettos
Actually up until now I thought that 50% of the crime was a bit of stretch but fucking hell, 53% of murder and 54% of robberies for being just 13% of the population is crazy

Attached: 15214732.jpg (940x664, 79K)

Also you intentionally left out multiple other violent offenses in your failed attempt to skew averages

Genetics can explain it. Blacks have smaller brains, particularly in the frontal cortex. They’re predisposed to be more violent

Attached: 8EB34101-FB4A-4C85-8B00-7616B49F9B31.jpg (593x226, 37K)

SHUT UP NIGGER

Attached: yikes.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>Have full rights for 50 years
>Somehow actually get worse
??

>But if it’s not 53%, it’s around 50%, which isn’t much better
Once again. You lie.

Table 43A is clear. White Americans account for 58.5% of violent offenses while Black Americans account for 37.5.

Stop lying.

Wait, the FBI is actually classifying crime by race? Why? Crime by social class, or crime by mental disorder would make a lot more sense. It's almost as if the FBI is saying there's something more to being a criminal. As if it's genetic...

The hispanic population is going up each year, so the 'share' of violent crime is distributed more evenly as they shit out more of their offspring. This is still just pilpul and obfuscation to distract from the fact that blacks are over represented in violent crime stats.
If the cop is so concerned about public safety, then he should neck himself.

>do pretty much the same thing to asians although to a lesser extent
>they become the highest earning ethnic group in your country after the discrimination stops
black people turn into animals if theyre not contained by whites or asians, its just in your genes, sorry bruh

Attached: 1548122768126.png (1120x2499, 505K)

I guess if you’re counting Pablo and Mexicans as white then they make up 58.5% of crimes. But in particular types of crimes, such as the general 3 major kinds murder, rape, and robbery blacks are still 50%

Largest mass lynching was of the chinese plus they were beaten, shoved into segregated communities, had their buisnesses burned down, and more

And they're even more succsesful than whites today

Weird how that works, like certain groups on average are privy to certaon behaviors

He's not lying.
Address the other points in this thread or fuck off, pig.

You demand honesty form us to 'solve the problem' but it's clear that you're not arguing in good faith.

I'll agree with you any day of the week but that picture is bullshit, it works against you. Try searching any of those are random. i did and got "likelihood to get adult onset diabetes"

There is plenty of evidence for differences between races/ethnicities, no need to propegate bullshit

>get called out on bullshit
>y-yeah well who cares?!
K
Not good. But declining consistently. And your using dishonest language anyway.

13% of the population doesn’t do 53% of murders.

There are nearly 46 million black americans. 150k engage in violent offenses each year. 5k engage in murder each year.

The overwhelming majority of black americans don’t commit violent crimes.

Jews have literally gotten fucked up and kicked out of almost every country they've inhabited, have bbeen victims of ethnic cleansing multiple times, have been pushed into ghettos and they are one of the most succsesful groups in america

On the flipside, blacks get affirmative action, more money per student in white school, lower test score requirments, hell we even try to create role models for them and yet they not only resent us but kill each other at rates comparable to an african war zone

Its time to grow up and admit different groups of people have different potentials

based

>The overwhelming majority of black americans don’t commit violent crimes.

Which is beside the point. No one here tried to argue otherwise.
Stop being dishonest, pig.

I believe in truth
Once again. Leaving out all other violent offenses to get your bullshit average. And rape is 28%.
What points?

All you’ve done is lie and use as hominem attacks

Attached: 1554486096433.png (680x493, 257K)

kek underrated

>CONSISTENTLY

BIG WORD FOR A NIGGER

Attached: Suicide-Squad-Movie-Jared-Leto-Joker-Laugh.jpg (798x420, 18K)

But I am the enough:(

kek

You will never EVER live in a black neighborhood/majority black area given the choice

NEVER

>talking to a literal crimelord about crime statistics

what answer did he expect ? Like,
>yeah, i know, i fucking did my 50 percent

>No one here tried to argue otherwise.
You literally ranted for multiple posts that all 13% of black americans commit over 50% of the crimes.

Then you backpedaled when I corrected you and said 27% of crimes.

Then you tried to say 53% of violent crimes and I corrected you that it’s 37.5%.

Then you claimed that all 13% of black americans do 53% of murders and I corrected you.

Your arguments have all been in bad faith.

You will literally never live in a majority black neighborhood

A wise choice friend

Funniest part is he didn't even need bombs and gasoline. Just told some BLM activists where that racist prosecutor Harvey Dent and his bitch were tied up.

I live in Harlem

I don't get it.

Going by per capita 28% is still a grossly high percentage. If you want to account for the lesser crimes like burglary and assault which are committed far more regularly than maybe it’s not as drastic as 50%, I’ll give you that but it’s still not really excusable for the other ones. Assault is usually personal, you don’t go around just randomly assaulting people, and burglarizing someone isn’t violent. Besides, they’re just conviction rates, and in major cities a lot of crimes never get convictions so it could be substantially higher in reality

I live in Harlem. Lived in Philadelphia for a while when I was young.

Not everyone lives in a trailer park.

Do we really look like anons with a plan, Janny?

Yea Forums shouldn't have a plan…

Reddit has plans. Tumblr has plans.

You know what I am, Janny? I am a Chuck in a Feed and Seed… I wouldn’t know what to do in one if I owned it.

I just quote statistics. I'm just the facts about transsexuals suicides in the catalog. I hate plans.

Yours, theirs, everyone’s. Advertisers have plans. Hiro has plans.

Schemers trying to control their brands.

I am not a schemer. I show the schemer how pathetic their attempts to moderate things really are.

So when I tell that you that saying the n-word was nothing personal kid, you know I am telling the truth.

I just did what I do best. I took your ban and turned it on itself.

Look what I have done to this board with a vpn and a couple pictures of frogs.

Nobody panics when Yea Forums gets split into two. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plan is horrifying.

If I tell the press that tomorrow that Yea Forums is family friendly or that Coca Cola wants to run an ad campaign on this shithole, nobody panics. – because it’s all part of the plan.

But when I say one little, “nigger", everybody lose their minds.

Introduce a little redpill, you upset the normie order and everything becomes shitposting

I am the agent of shitposting.

And you know the thing about your compensation, Janny?

“IT is FREE”.

Attached: heathpepe.jpg (683x1024, 47K)

No you dont

>I believe in truth
Nope.
You're just pilpuling and even conceded the points of one of the guys you responded to, but instead of admitting that you're wrong, you went ahead and acted all smarmy like a rat backed into a corner.

It is YOU who is being dishonest here.
And complaining about ad hominen on this site of all places? Grow a pair.

Lmao nice strawman I still don't see a majority rish and/or chinese violent offenders though.
Not everyone who was exploited/opressed throughout American history was black kid. And they seemed to bounce back just fine

But not the 50% you keep attempting to lie about.

And you beg the question at the end of your post.

Plenty of things are wrong with society. But lying helps nobody.

Bigger, but not as long-lived.

based, possibly redpilled

>I live in Harlem. Lived in Philadelphia for a while when I was young.
Yes, we know.
People who grew up in cities tend to empathize a lot of with murderers and rapists.

Imagine how much better American society would become overnight if we just got rid of blacks and hispanics

Lol. Mad. Don’t worry. I’ll still respond if a black guy makes you uncomfortable by existing while you’re putting groceries in your car.
Lol. I conceded nothing while you continued to lie and dodge.

Lol. At least you have the character to admit what you believe. If you think all black people are violent criminals against all logic that’s okay to think.

Just don’t pretend you’re a reasonable human beings.

>13% of the population
>Over 50% of the homicides annually
What did black people mean by this?

Attached: 44vf9jf1xjky.png (604x516, 88K)

I think we’re good with the ones we have, just don’t need any more.

If you did live there, you wouldnt by choice judging by likelihood you'd be the victim of a violent crime there

Or you live in a nice part ie away from blacks

Would literally go back to being the 60s. in time they'd stop infecting whites turning them into wiggers with their garbage culture and we could go back to leaving our doors unlocked

You’re being retarded now. I already conceded if you want to account for the other minor crimes then it’s not 50%. If you look at the major violent crimes then the 50% number is true. I’m not lying about anything. You’re the one trying to straw man and being disingenuous

>If you think all black people are violent criminals against all logic that’s okay to think

No one says this, they say per-capita blacks are far more violent than other races and commit crimes at a far higher rate

Wypipo oppression made them do this

Attached: bucket.webm (320x400, 1.66M)

What would the new Joker be?

Attached: 1547670622482.jpg (500x524, 162K)

No one ever said all, simply that statistically if you live in a majority black place, you are more likely to be the victim of a crime than a place of any other race

Nah fuck off, Tyrone.

0.0001% of black americans ever murder anyone.

Use your sense.

Autist

It’s more like 6% bro since crimes are mostly committed by adult males

>If you think all black people are violent criminals
Strawmanning piggy is strawmanning.

Did you get bullied by black kids in school or something? No black neighbors? Friends? Relations? Fuck man.

How common do you think this crap is?

If you just count black males between the age of 18-29 then it’s like 1% of the population doing 50%

1 in 3 black males will go to jail in their lifetime. use your sense.

You continue to insist that 50% of violent offenses are done by blacks in america which is objectively wrong because you want to inflate things as much as possible

>muh burger crimes

Who gives a shit, niggers are obviously subhumans they couldn’t invent the wheel or a system of writing

blacks do a fine enough job inflating those statistics as it already is - they don't need help

I can say with 100% certainty you do not live in close proximety to lower class blacks, good head on your shoulders to not do that though

Literally you just now

>13% of the population does 50% of the crimes

If that’s not bad faith I don’t know what is

And we’re only talking about America

On the global scale latinos are the most violent race

Fine, just so we’re clear. If you’re talking about killing people, raping people, or robbing them at gun or knife point then it’s fair to say blacks are doing 50% of those crimes

I'd love to see how you would've handled growing up white on the west side of Chicago

Now all your faggy posts defending niggers makes sense.

Indeed

Attached: systemic racism.jpg (599x733, 61K)

>you must have personal experience with this group of people to be able to state facts about them on broader societal level

Sterotypical low IQ pig. You are the reason why the rest of the world laughs at american law enforcement.

Objectively wrong. The overwhelming majority of violent offenses with black perpetrators are black-on-black.

Same holds true for all other races.

Black criminals know that the hammer will come down harder for an offense against a jew or white or Latino.

Attached: 1489428672914.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

based retards killing eachother off. Only reason I'm pro-abortion is because it's mostly shitskins who do it

>0.17% of black americans ever murder anyone and are convicted.

You're not even addressing what was said.
If a white person moved into a black neighborhood in the inner city, would he be at greater risk of violence?
Yes or no?

That’s almost 1 out of 500. Damn niggers are violent

B-BUT YOU ARE JUST A SCARED WHITE BOY UH UH RACIST COWARD UH FUCK YOU

Backpedaling again
Normally for drugs

I see this shit everyday
Congratulations on contributing nothing
No. Most of my neighbors are middle class black with some lower class.
Wrong again. Rape is not 50%.

Again with the tenacious attempts at inflation.
My family lives out there. It’s kinda sad but the overwhelming majority of the shootings are just gangbangers. Fraud is more common.
Imagine being this deranged
*lies
>pulling 90,000 extra murders out of your ass

So this...is the power...of /pol/...woah...
Depends wildly on which city

He either doesnt live in close proximety and like a good lefty is defending his pet nigs, or he's a nig himself

t. triggered shitskin

go preach to your brethren to stop fucking killing eachother instead of telling us to stop pointing out they're savage fucking animals

Lol. Now you’re just admitting you enjoy lying.

>Yeah but you're just being dishonest with numbers and you weren't being completely accurate so ackshually you were wrong even though I concede everything

This pig is so stupid it hurts. I hope he gets clipped by a nigger one day for the sake of improving humanity's collective gene pool.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43

53% of murder by 13% of the population (7.5 if we limit it to men)

And now we see the /pol/ack with his true nature unveiled. At the end of the day.

>I hate non-whites
>I want to kill them
>But first I must encourage others to want to kill them as well

You have a 1 in 36 chance of becoming the victim of any crime in harlem

.2% is 1/500, not sure where my lie is

0.0001% of the population.

And you previously stated all violent offenses in another futile attempt at lying.

Stop jumping around.

looking at the crime stats tells me it's far more likely some shitskin wants to kill me. Given this knowledge it's only right to want to be prepared

>previously
I'm a different poster, just wanted to point out that 7.5% of the US population commits 53% of the murders and manslaughter. Pretty impressive.

>My family lives out there
Highly doubt that.
>It’s kinda sad but the overwhelming majority of the shootings are just gangbangers.
Nothing to do with what I said but okay. Technically not wrong.

Afraid you're barking up the wrong tree, friendo. It's not /pol/s fault that your mom is a two-bit roastie whore and that you never knew your father.

Look at every nonwhite place around the world minus japan and south korea

They are fucking wastelands, litte human rights, people shit in the streets, poor infastructure

What do you think will happen if your country will become majority nonwhite, think it'll be the one exception?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meroitic_script
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geʽez_script

That's ridiculously high and not congenial to a peaceful society. And remember these statistics are in a country where we have whites enforcing the rule of law and governing over them. imagine what it'll be like if niggers were 50%+ of the population

Sauce? Now I’m curious
1 in each 9112 were pinched for murder last year. Stop lying.

Just go to any majority black area like Louisiana and see for yourself. #1 in murder rate baby!

Pig thinks he'll be the exception since he lets one of them rail his wife when he's out at work wagecucking and taking bullets for some dipshit democrat mayor that gives him shitty state pensions.

Christ, what a depressing existence.

Lol. Delusion. Odds are if you get murked it will be a white person.
You mean 0.0001%

It's Ah ta ta ta ta.

He said over their life time. Assuming it holds true and 1 out of 9,000 are arrested for murder yearly over the next 20 years it would equal over 1/500. I’m beginning to think you have a sub 80 IQ

>people can only be considered violent if >51% (or some other arbitrary threshold) of the population are convicted murderers.
black murder rate is 17/100,000 per year. that equates to 0.017% of the population( missed a zero the first time). It also doesn't account for the spread over multiple years.

Lol. More dodging the facts.
It’s okay. I forgot your mom’s name when I was done with her mouth.
>Look at every nonwhite place around the world minus japan and south korea
A range of nations going from high development to low development?
My gf is black bud

kek thanks

Attached: 1541732222308.jpg (268x284, 10K)

Arfur!

Attached: pb.png (850x428, 394K)

What about North Korea and China, why was that excluded?

I HATE NIGGERS
KILL ALL NIGGERS AND SPLATTER THEIR MONKEY BRAINS ACROSS THE CONCRETE

Attached: 1551544930334.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Absolutely based, absolutely redpilled

back to your reylo shipping threads tranny
oh wait,

>Then you claimed that all 13% of black americans do 53% of murders and I corrected you.
That was me and im not the same guy as those that made these other arguments. You didnt correct me, you were just nitpicking. Obviously when i said that 13 percent of the population commits 53 percent of murders i didnt mean that every single black person of those 13 percent is responsible.

Which is also wrong
Okay I’ll explain this for you

5,025 murderers/48,789,188 black americans = 0.00010299 murderers for each black american

only because whites are a vast majority, not to mention various hispanics conveniently fall into the "white" category

pound for pound niggers still take the cake for most violent

user, Ive never posted in a Reylo thread. Nuwars is an abortion, last one I went to go see was VII

Lol. You’ve been reduced to shitpost spelling.

You start, round up your fellow kekistanis with bats, rope and bleach and march down south. tell me how you do

Multiple it by 70 which is their average life span, then multiple it by by 3.33 because only 30% of murders get solved, and it’s 0.02. Which is one out of 5,000. I was just posting with the assumption the numbers were true

How the fuck did you not realise yet that hes a nigger or some brown eyed shitskin himself

Attached: 1554213641214.png (1228x1150, 230K)

Imagine resorting to attacking someones spelling because you dont have any arguments
Not that i would expect a double digit iq monkey from africa to be able to form a proper argument

Because they are complete bug people that give their people few rights and value efficiency far over empathy

>a range of nations

Give me a majority nonwhite place that is even close to first world

Youre delusional if you believe other minorities dont hate blacks already. Blacks and their gibs me dat self victimisation bullshit wouldnt fly in any asian or hispanic community, its whites that pander you like children

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-110151.png (720x1280, 303K)

>Only Hispanics

Hehe, you really are a joker.

Attached: american wypipo.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

He's a nigger you retard

so this is the infamous La Creatura i keep hearing so much about.

Attached: la creatura.png (755x315, 116K)

And you included Japan in the list of bug people that don't?

Attached: e7u.gif (500x212, 945K)

They are capable of innovation and producing original content/media/technology. They arent a hivemind like the chinese are

>full rights
>Still seen and treated as 3/5ths of a person.
>Lynched on a regular basis up until the 80s
>"Scientifically" proven to be inferior.
>Sterilized without their concent.
>Removed from juries in criminal cases involving blacks.
>Lawfully prohibited from buying houses in a neighborhood of their choosing
>Zoning laws to build factories and powerstations in their neighborhoods specifically that lowers property value
>Generations of renters which means no equity.
but hey you got a funny meme.

>people expect you to be have as if you don’t
Am I the only one that doesn’t understand this?

different user, that may not be what you mean but that is what you said, and what the meme is.

what is this from

What about jews and chinese who have been victims of incredible opression yet they are more succsesful than whites in their own countries

You would expect them to maybe be slightly less sucsesful but no, they are even more so than whites

Whys that?

Why do you tell lies?

>Still seen and treated as 3/5ths of a person.
You don't actually know what the 3/5ths compromise was, do ya, son?
>Lynched on a regular basis up until the 80s
My god, out of 10 million black people there were at least 5 killed by mob justice. 30 years ago now, but still, that counts!
>"Scientifically" proven to be inferior.
Racial differences have been roped off more than any other field in the history of science, for decades.
>Sterilized without their concent.
It's "consent" and, again, you really need to educate yourself. Hint: this didn't happen any time in the past half century.
>Removed from juries in criminal cases involving blacks.
>Lawfully prohibited from buying houses in a neighborhood of their choosing
>Zoning laws to build factories and powerstations in their neighborhoods specifically that lowers property value
Hint: this didn't happen any time in the past half century.
>Generations of renters which means no equity.
Not a problem for literally dozens of other ethnic groups arriving here without a dime to their names.

Or do you want me to vote for increased AA quotas and government contract set-asides?

>More dodging the facts.
Didn't dodge a single one, you deceptive mongoloid.

There's text above it you simpleton

As usual this query is never answered

Bump

It's funny, because in European countries where no slavery ever existed, blacks are in the exact same situation as they are in the US.

They commit an insane amount violent of crime relative to their population size.
Inb4 you try to tell me that blacks in Europe need to commit rape because they aren't as wealthy as the natives.

>The jews
Are the Jews a race of thieves that seek
to undermine their host nation for their own power or are they the poor put upon race/religious group that picked themselves up by their bootstraps?
I'll need to know which version you belive in before I answer.
As far as asians are concerned, thier culture outside of a dictators rule enforces Education and achievement.
The greater part of Black culture has encouraged crab bucketing and back biting since slavery days. inb4 muh slavery.

Most of the oppression faced by jews and chinese happened overseas, which is why they CHOSE to come to the US in the first place.

I don't know anything about black europeans so I can't provide you with any explanation.
feel free to despise them all you want

Colonialism and global capitalism made the places they came from squalid and terrible too, user. You probably heard about it when you were a kid. There was no shelter against the tide of white conquest.

>Second generation blacks born in Europe need to commit rape because of the trauma their ancestors experienced while being forced to bow to a white man who brought industrialization to his country 300 years ago

Oh, okay.

Attached: goose_raff.jpg (476x450, 75K)

FUCK!

Pretty much. Violence breeds violence and carrying that culture means you just perpetuate trauma onto others. It’s like child abuse but on a macro, cultural scale. You could eliminate crime if you could just abduct all humans at birth and have them be raised by perfect, moral AI parents or something.

>You could eliminate crime if you could just abduct all humans at birth and have them be raised by perfect, moral AI parents or something.
Probably the dumbest thing i've read on 4channel all year

How is that wrong? Expensive, certainly, and quite unethical, but how would Hypothetical Perfect Nurture not fix criminality?

>LET'S REWIND THE CLOCKS 150 YEARS

Strange how every other group of people managed to move past persecution or colonisation.

When was the last time you heard India blame British colonisation for their shortcomings? Or Hong Kong? Or Maldives? Or Mauritius? Or Seychelles? Or Cyprus? Or Brunei? Or Myanmar? Or Malta?

It's somehow only [every] African country which still live on the crutches from the infrastructure and knowledge that the white man brought to them.

Isn’t Brunei the one chimping out right now and trying to ban Chad adultery?
Is a society of buttmad virgins who can’t handle their women getting fucked in the ass by more attractive men a mark of success?

Those Chinese places blame whitey for things all the time, chief.
Not so sure about the other ones, but I swear I’ve even seen Chinese movies romanticizing the struggle between colonized Chinese and the villainous cracker overlords

The point wasn't success. It's a muslim country, like many former colonies are, and they do muslim shit.

The point was that out of the huge fucking list of former colonies, many more recent than the colonisation of African countries, the only ones who still hold on to the crutch that "we rape 300 years after the fact because white man din' respect us" are African countries. Not just one. Not just two. Every single fucking one of them.

>have bbeen victims of ethnic cleansing multiple times
HA HA I WISH

Attached: iu.jpg (210x240, 14K)

And inb4 some clever little faggot comes back with "b-b-but Egypt is in Africa".

You know I'm talking about sub-Saharan, you cuntfuck.

IM CONSIDERING IT

youtu.be/1aumZ4BFKGM

the jews would just import more of them.
>you have to fix real (((problem)))

Attached: iu-7.jpg (512x322, 30K)

>having black friends
lmao

>My gf is black bud
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

And I thought my jokes were bad...

Not him but that is true. Say I hate blacks and want to kill as many of them as possible, I could choose to be a sperg like Dylann Roof and go on a mass shooting. That all ends however when I run out of ammo or targets in my immediate area or get arrested/shot by the police. A better strategy would be to play the long game and spread information that will cause people to hate blacks so eventually many more blacks will die than in the former scenerario.

someone post the vocaroo of the janny version of the scene.

>Ancestor is enslaved
>Better kill dequan for his Jordan's

good post

XD

Attached: 1554492822364.png (513x834, 410K)

kek

I love you guys

Attached: 1554338931924.png (715x440, 365K)

OK, this is epic.

Attached: 1538854298917.png (382x350, 200K)

>including Hispanics and Arabs as "white" for your statistics

Yikes

A little kike in ya, I like that!

Attached: image_40.png (644x274, 170K)

Just imagine not oppressing those savages. This country will be Africa 2.0.

/thread

Memes play a more positive role in society than blacks.
Really demands ponderation

>Hispanics
You meant blacks and puerto ricans. Most Hispanics work faster, harder, and longer than any "white".

>nigger detected
All niggers are criminals until proven otherwise.

nice

ENOUGH FROM THE FROG

Attached: BC05F287-8167-4A72-836E-3E9E510B0CA8.png (2000x2000, 831K)

absolutely underrated

I say that if a mother is willing to kill her own babies, we dont want her genes in the pool

Japan

that must be why Mexico is such a paradise

The guy literally said "Look at every nonwhite place around the world minus japan and south korea".

He forgot Singapore, though. That place is as based as Japan and SK.

I MADE THIS SAME EXACT THREAD 3 DAYS AGO AND ONLY GOT ABOUT 30 (YOU)s and THIS THREAD GETS 240 AAAHHHH

its because some cuck itt is whiteknighting for niggers

It is. Have you been there? Is like the US. You avoid nigger/narco territory at all costs. Though, niggers have nothing on narcos.