IF YOU STEAL MY SUNSHINE

Attached: len.png (633x431, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sTJ7AzBIJoI
youtube.com/watch?v=5NV6Rdv1a3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wearing the cap to the side

does this still happen?

They spent the majority of their music video budget on booze. So much booze that it broke the elevator of the hotel they were staying at.

What do these lyrics mean

I used to find this music shit and hated society back then. Now I want to go back - anything is better than the hell we live in now.

>So I missed a million miles of fun

I can't get over the vice sticker in the video

People will continue bitching and moaning about how much better society was when they were kids until the end of time.
It's been going back literally as far as recorded history goes.

Almost no time was this actually true. Every time period is just a different flavor of shit in this terrible existence.

WHEN VICE WAS STILL COOL

INB4 THE WEBM

>ywn

*sips red wine and reads Camus*

You're sort of right but some time periods really were overall better than others. For example 1920s America>>>>s/1940s America.

Why are there no fun summer songs anymore? Why can't people just have a good time with friends any more?

Attached: IMG_0227.png (372x431, 32K)

OP what the fuck I was literally thinking of making this exact thread when I heard this on the radio today

this song is pure joy, for me. it's probably about some dumb shit or degenerate whatever, but the feel of this song is just happiness. whenever i wanna die or feel like shit i have put this on many times and air drum to it like a retard. I was born in 89 and honestly don't even remember hearing this song even though it was probably everywhere. I didnt really hear it till like 2015 and it's been stuck in my head ever since and I dont even have nostalgia for it .

youtu.be/sTJ7AzBIJoI

Remember the sunscreen bros

Attached: IMG_1647.gif (500x283, 881K)

Wow it's all white people in that video. Looks like paradise.

It's weird they are brother and sister

True but the 90's were actually great and was the last glimpse of of light before the age of pure darkness that we're in.

People are cutting their dicks off and children are being raped at street festivals m8

Not to mention decreasing quality of life, global proxy warfare, political uncertainty, social alienation and turmoil.

Unironically 9/11 happened. It brought about a sea change in American consciousness, which is reflected in its media.

If you want a clearer example, compare Star Trek Enterprise Season 1 to Season 4. S1 was filmed pre-9/11, S4 was done in like 2004, the difference in tone is pretty stark

Get Lucky was a fun summer song

Get Lucky was an AMAZING summer song
youtube.com/watch?v=5NV6Rdv1a3I

that whole album was great that summer but those are so rare these days

Those matching scooters are pretty gay

Attached: len.png (620x247, 353K)

imagine caring this much about something so trivial

social media has literally unironically changed society for the worse

If my gang could afford matching colored scooters we'd do it in a new york minute!

Attached: 1554493990912.jpg (1024x721, 129K)

WHEN YOU RENT ITS USUALLY FROM A FLEET AND ALL LOOK THE SAME

There is a massive 90s resurgence now so yeah if your between16-35 you will see it

Its about the guy whose wallowing in self pity realizing hes wasting his life away and the girl too anxious to make friends realizing how alone shes becoming. "steal my sunshine" could also be that the two are upset with each other either through a breakup or argument. Its ultimatly about how its on you to make your life better, even if someone or something makes it harder